[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>the dating market is a complete cesspool >i'm a young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1483756142766.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483756142766.gif
319KB, 250x250px
>the dating market is a complete cesspool
>i'm a young man with no redeeming values other than not being ugly, so why the fuck even bother
>women have a million options and there are far better options than me
>when i do have conversations they flow pretty well, but they're few and far between because i never have anything to say
>"You should get a girlfriend, anon!"
>>
>>17944568
>so why the fuck even bother

There's your fucking problem, anon. You're not even making an effort to better yourself, you're just looking at yourself in the mirror, going "yup! i'm a piece of shit! absolutely gloriously awful!" and letting that be the end of it. Why don't you at least try? You ain't getting any younger. You could say "whooooo the fuck cares about getting a gf, i'm just gonna swack my dingle dooger to hentai all day, who needs those yucky gross 3d wimmins" but what about later down the road? When you're like 40-50 something and all alone cause you never made the effort to make yourself appealing? Fuck man. You can say now you won't give a shit at that age, but we never truly know until we get there. Like that's the age of no fucking return, man. There's a reason it's called a mid-life crisis.

If you're already doing decent in the looks department, then yo! Nice! Step one, done and down. Step two is maybe trying to hone a talent, like juggling or something. Probably sounds like some shitty idea I pulled out my ass, but holy fuck dude, if some guy came up to me and was like "hey girl.... i can juggle CHECK THIS SHIT OUT" and started juggling something then right away I'd be wanting to know this guy's story. Or maybe try to learn how to bake, not only will girls really dig it if you bring them some sweets (especially if they're menstruating) but it's a cool skill to have in the dating field! It probably feels like something for sissies, but trust me, girls love it when a dude can whip up a batch of yummy grub.

And maybe you don't have any conversation topics because you don't have any actual exciting real world experiences to talk about. Just something to think on. Get a life, anon. I'm rooting for you.
>>
File: Oh well fuck it.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh well fuck it.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>17944568
I'm in the same boat. We're in the middle of a culture shift and no one knows where the fuck we'll end up so everything's completely unstable. I could tell you things to better yourself but you've probably heard them before and it won't change the feels as you're doing it so just keep up any good things you're doing and only use the booze when you desperately need it. I know I don't.
>>
>>17945040
Where do grills like you congregate?
>>
>>17944568

https://content.psychopathcode.com/
>>
It doesnt get better anon. I have a nice job and a decent salary and the dating market is the exact same as when i was in high school.
>>
>>17945040
The thing is what I consider bettering myself is different from what women consider bettering myself. not op
>>
>>17945074
ITS AS IF ITS NOT THEM ITS YOU
>>
>>17944568
Have you tried going to a foreign country? Anywhere in Africa or Southeast Asia should have a better dating market.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.