[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been friends with this girl for about 2 years now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1484049217018.jpg (22KB, 514x278px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484049217018.jpg
22KB, 514x278px
I have been friends with this girl for about 2 years now and we get along great. She has been dating this guy for 3 years but as of September he has had to leave for uni so she gets quite lonely. I feel like I probably get along with her better than he does as I never really see him act anything like a boyfriend in front of her and he seems incredibly weird. He is quite the anti social type of person.

Thing is, she acts like she is interested in me but she does that around everyone, but even more so with me. For example, I have been round her house when nobody else is home at least 4 times and she has been semi naked every time. I'm not great friends with her boyfriend, but I just don't want to cuck him. To be honest I don't think he would care if I did anything with her he would just be a little annoyed.

I dunno what I'm looking for here, maybe I'm just venting, but I feel like I go through periods where I start liking her and I think I'm entering one now.
>>
Don't be a fucking cheater, you piece of shit.
>>
>>17944648
This is the correct answer. Just let it lie OP - don't jeopardise your friendship and their relationship for an easy fuck.
>>
>>17944648
This, let it be. If and when they break up go for it but keep your options open, I'm in your situation ish but I know for a fact she likes me. It's really hard to deal with frankly and frustrating but the best thing is to keep it out of mind
>>
>>17944694
You shouldn't wait for someone to break up. That makes you a shitty person, too you know.
>>
>>17944694
What's your situation?
>>
>>17944698
I'm not waiting for them to break up, I am talking to other girls, but she is just really funny and we get along.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.