[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once you're fired from a job, is it possible to ever get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: goblineye.jpg (242KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
goblineye.jpg
242KB, 700x525px
Once you're fired from a job, is it possible to ever get it back?

I got fired from my last job for stealing Doritos and Mountain Dew. I saw that they were hiring today. Do you think they'll take me back?
>>
>>17944488

I was once fired for "coming to work drunk," when in actuality, it was a statement someone overheard, misconstrued, and decided to report me to the anonymous company hotline. I eventually got rehired down the line after I decided I wanted to come back, and was able to reevaluate everything with HR.

However, yours sounds cut and dry, like its for theft... I'd imagine you have no shot in hell.
>>
>>17944504
It was a year ago, though.

Also, I thought I was allowed to eat them. But some fat bitch saw and reported me.
>>
>dew and dorritos
Kek
>>
>>17944515
Tell them her fatass ate everything and blamed you.
>>
>>17944542
They'll know that's untrue.

I think I'm better off explaining that it was an honest mistake, and try to re-apply in earnest.
>>
well if I had an unlimited number of applicants, I probably wouldn't hire somebody who already had a chance and fucked up like that. You can't be trusted.
>>
>>17944957
I was a really great employee up until that point though.
>>
>>17944488
Pls, It can't be true. HOW they fired u, just for stealing doritos and mountain dew?
>>
>>17944488
>doritos and dew
i would fire you just for wanting those things 2bh
>>
>>17944488
go to work and act like you never fired and go about your daily routine. maybe they dont notice
>>
>>17944488
in a word, no.
>>
File: pockey.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pockey.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>17945223
oh yea, actually this is worth mentioning

small companies don't often keep records
large ones often have the HR largely separate so they won't personally remember anyone

I know a guy who was re-hired because they forgot who he was
>>
>>17944488
You will need to put in a very good word for yourself, if they ask, tell them you didn't know you were stealing and that it was a misunderstanding on part of another co worker.
>>
>>17945270
This.

If it's a large company, no you won't get your old job back. Honestly, fired for eating snacks and drinking soda? We're not talking a fortune 500 position here, are we?

Just go find another disposable job. Try not to steal from that one.
>>
>>17945270
It's a big-ass company. But I'm still friends with the managers, so they'll remember me for sure.
>>
>>17945203

underrated post
>>
>>17945426
Oh good. Maybe you can do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.