[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get through to people? I work a minimum wage job (at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (795KB, 1000x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
795KB, 1000x781px
How do I get through to people? I work a minimum wage job (at first as a hobby) and I see these good people fuck bad people, men and women both. I don't want to see them become sad single parents and get some chump to raise their child. How do I prevent this? I want everyone to not make mistakes.
>>
>>17944076
Change come from within. You aren't going to be changing most people by talking to them. They have to want it.

Really the only thing you can do is just be a positive role model. If they ask about such subjects explain how you feel and how you came to such a conclusion. But if you go around proselytizing people aren't going to like you.
>>
Why should people listen to you? Who are you to them? Why should they value your opinion?
>>
>>17944076
fuck off bitch how the fuck are you so entitled that you think everyone is stupid except you and feel the need to spread that, just off urself u millennial pos
>>
life is like a chok of boxletts you never nope or youll regret.
>>
>>17944076
>these good people fuck bad people
thats where you are wrong
those good people choose those bad people because bad ones have somethings that good ones dont and repressed. goodness mostly comes from passivity and weakness. just the fake one, obviously. real goodness only is giving without expecting anything in return. so, OP, your perception is wrong. people can and should make their own decisions. it happens mostly subconsciously, and they cant learn without those "mistakes"- they are actually not mistakes. just like that sweet oneitis girl of yours, who expects chad to settle for her, because she is that special
>>
>>17944166
I should note, I'm a 30 year old man. I'm not interested in relationships or anything with my coworkers, I'm concerned with their futures.>>17944096
>>17944091
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.