[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr lazy degenerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1477786356579.jpg (450KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477786356579.jpg
450KB, 1440x900px
School succ, work succ, be a lazy fuck.
How to get motivated if you thing you have like a mental block that prevents you form archiving things you want to accomplish. I Have tried numerous things...
>>
>>17944020
Motivation is garbage. You need discipline.

Buy a calendar and put it wherever you'll see it easily everyday. At the start of your week fill it up weekly with things you need to do. Everyday get that shit done. If you don't, well don't beat yourself up over it but make sure you get it done the next day. If you can keep this up for a few months it will become a good habit.
>>
File: 1479473759399.jpg (58KB, 780x312px) Image search: [Google]
1479473759399.jpg
58KB, 780x312px
Atom Bumb
>>
File: 1454542065907.jpg (33KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1454542065907.jpg
33KB, 500x510px
How to stop being 420 all the time and start facing problems in my life
>>
>>17944020
What is most important to you?
If it's avoiding pain and effort, you will be lazy.
A person with a big enough why will always find a how. You need a reason to accomplish.

If you want motivation, you need two things: a goal and a strategy. Both need to be unarguably clear. Both must be in complete agreement with your personal values.

So, what do you value in this world? What outcome would you like to create? Why?
>>
File: 3dBOlpw_700wa_0.gif (299KB, 164x131px) Image search: [Google]
3dBOlpw_700wa_0.gif
299KB, 164x131px
>>17944044
You could put it that way, but No. 1 succ is like school I need to finish test exam and it is to easy to actually start movie ass "mine". No. 2 is being like any other OP fag and/ or a virgin. I get socially depressed when thinking or make a move on a girl, all I want is love "bohoe".
>>
>>17944068
That's a really wise response, thanks!

There are things that I know I find important, but I don't feel the importants. It's like wanting these things, but I could actually be happy with living on the street.
>>
File: tutu.gif (41KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
tutu.gif
41KB, 209x190px
>>17944038
Actually, I do this, but this final not is like not going away. I have tried to scare it away but didn't flinch.
>>
>>17944150
not = *note*
>>
>>17944108
>I could actually be happy with living on the street.
It's great that you can recognize this. I see two things you can take away from that acknowledgement.
First, that no matter what you do, how long it takes, or how many steps backward you have to take, you have the capacity to be happy while you do it. I hope you see how liberating that is!
Second, you're not really in this for personal gain. Somewhere deep down, you know it's not the material wealth or pleasant stimulation of worldly experiences that make someone happy. Congrats, many people spend their whole lives in ignorance of this!

>but I don't feel the importants
Then you're not imagining clearly enough. Consider something you value. What would your life be like if you lived that value every day? What would your world be like if you SHARED that value and created more of it for those around you? How would it look, sound, feel? I challenge you to imagine this in vivid detail, and not be motivated to create such a reality.
>>
File: Youre-a-wizard-harry.jpg (84KB, 640x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Youre-a-wizard-harry.jpg
84KB, 640x1450px
>>17944185
The first one is new for me, can't quite figure out the connection in me. Second is like: What do you like doing? What do you like? And what are you good at?

THANKYOU for this knowledge! Now I'm going to smash this shitty test exam till it's done.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.