[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cofused feelings for a girl out of my league and much older than me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1389038915386.jpg (132KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1389038915386.jpg
132KB, 500x367px
So here's the thing

Over the past year I've become really good friends with this girl.

Thing is I think I'm starting to sort of fall in love with her

However:

she is 10 years older than me

finds me unattractive

is not into guys with my personality generally speaking

The problem is this is making our friendship awkward and increasingly I'm becoming more like a beta faggot orbiter than a friend.

At the same time I do genuinely enjoy time with her as a friend.

So what should I do?

1. End our friendship?

2. continue suffering along pissing my dignity away?

3. Try to get her to become interested in me by radically improving and changing myself even though I'm kinda happy as is?
>>
Also i'm a bit drunk and spelled that post like a retard
>>
Did she straight up say you're not attractive to her?
>>
>>17944008
None of the above. You definitely need to get out of Beta Orbiter territory, though.

Don't change yourself for someone else. Change yourself because you want to change.
>>
>>17944023
Almost she is pretty blunt.

She says things like

"if you were thinner you could definitely get a gf "

>i'm fat and disgusting
>>
>>17944024
Its kinda become a habit at this point any thing you would recommend specifically?
>>
>>17944008
Don't chase the pussy, OP.
If she's not into you for all those reasons, there's very little chance of anything happening between you - also mind the age gap.

You're infatuated with this woman, and that's all there is to it. You can still be friends, don't be a bitch about it and run away outright. Distance yourself from her bit by bit if you really can't manage, hang out with some other people.

You shouldn't change yourself for somebody else, change yourself FOR YOURSELF. There's nothing wrong with a change of style/habits/whathaveyou if it'll benefit you. If you have any semblance of self-respect, you'll change because you want to, not to appeal to somebody else who will ultimately not give a fuck.

Here's something I've done in the past whilst being a beta fuck that did wonders for me - if you can't deal with your feelings for her, tell her you have a thing for her. Straight up, have a chat with her in private, and tell her. If things are already awkward, I can't see this doing any harm, and here's why - when I did this, she was totally fine with it, we even laughed about it because she'd have considered it if she wasn't seeing someone at the time. Don't be a faggot about it, keep short and sweet and laugh about it if you can, "Phew, I'm glad that's off my chest". Within a few days I felt totally fine - what I'd been feeling dissipated that quickly because I took a step forward. Granted I wouldn't do that nowadays because I know better, but hey, it's an option.

Tl;dr: Don't be a beta fuck, realize that there's virtually no possibility of it working out, and move on.
>>
>>17944070
Thanks Annon
>>
>>17944039
talk to her less. You're probably not going to change her mind about being into you without a radical change in your lifestyle. Such a change is really best if it originates within rather than without.
>>
>>17944088
Yeah I suspect you are right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.