[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the general mentality that you should have on Tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1484028993384.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1484028993384.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
What's the general mentality that you should have on Tinder?

I'm getting a lot of matches and girls want to talk but I can't seem to get the hook up.
>>
be a dick
>>
>>17943479
all the girl i have matched apart from one, either are looking to date or on it because they are bored.
>>
>>17943494
this is from about 80 matches.
>>
>"dtf?"
>>
>>17943479
Be a douchbag. Girls are vapid like that and only go for muscle bound freaks who treat them like dried up dog shit.
>>
>>17943507
>>17943487
>>17943503
is there any truth to this? It doesn't sound like you guys are hooking up at all....

I mean I know how to be a dickhead to people but how is that going to get me laid?

>>17943494
well yeah
>>
>>17943516
it's a fuck app.

If you're mildly attractive, and play the shotgun approach, you're going to get laid.

Hit every chick you're interested in up, immediately put sex on the table, and lower your standards for the next batch of bitches.

My advice is to never swipe left, and only swipe right or choose maybe. Eventually you'll get desperate enough for the fatties.

I slept with about 20 women in a three year spree before I got into a LTR for awhile with a not tinder slut.
>>
File: 1484008976780.jpg (24KB, 437x443px) Image search: [Google]
1484008976780.jpg
24KB, 437x443px
>>17943529
> lower your standards
mfw

> my advice is to never swipe left, and only swipe right
this approach is gonna get your profile buried deep in ELO ranking hell real quick
>>
>>17943529
should you literally just say "down to fuck" to the girls you match with? i normally try having a bit of a convo with them lol
>>
Learn pickup artist stuff.
>>
>>17943584
That depends on if you're a lying piece of shit or not.

If you want something more, pursue that. If you want sex, pursue that. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>17943575
I don't know anything about an "ELO ranking" but if you're concerned about that you're probably not getting hits anyway.
>>
>>17943641
i get that but i thought girls like a guy to court her before she fucks.
>>
>>17943645
Not that anon, but I hate small talk so I just ask the bitches straight up if they're 'dtf'.
>>
It's a numbers game. Don't spend any effort more than the minimum on girls. If it seems like it's not going anywhere, ditch. Next. There are plenty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.