[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having 6 of my close friends round tonight to chill and watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: t3_3onkbk.jpg (83KB, 958x572px) Image search: [Google]
t3_3onkbk.jpg
83KB, 958x572px
Having 6 of my close friends round tonight to chill and watch 80s movies with.

What do you think I need to buy/do to prepare?
I've got food and drink figured out so far, but thats it.
>>
>>17942928
When did alcohol become the beverage of choice for adults to seemingly have a good time? What happened to water and soda and juice? Is that seen as too "childish" just because it doesn't give you a buzz?
>>
>>17942928
What the fuck else do you think you would need? Weed and condoms?
>>
>>17942928
Make sure you have 80s movies. None of that early 90s shit
>>
>One 2 liter of Rum, my favorite is Sailor Jerry's as it goes great in any kind of soda
>Something fruity like Captain Morgan Parrot Bay or Svedka Cherry for the ladies if there are any. Wine if they're a fan and know what kind they want.
>one fifth of a decent whiskey for shots and straight sipping with water, regular Jack works for this but you could get something better like High West
>assorted sodas
>Cranberry Juice
>6 gallons of water (drink plenty while you're drinking)
>Two large pizzas

Should run you 70-80 dollars and afterwards you'll have enough liquor left for around-the-house for the next time you want a party. Also plastic cups and plates because doing dishes isn't fun after this.
>>
>>17942942
>not watching They Live
>not watching Starship Troopers
>not watching Kubrick
>Not watching Reservoir Dogs or its "sequel" Pulp Fiction
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.