[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the greatest loser on 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2431.jpg (40KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2431.jpg
40KB, 440x660px
>age 14 - 17
>be in highschool
>edgy loner
>never got along well with classmates
>they literally despised me and i never gave a shit
>age 18-24
>be in college
>still an edgy loner who never made any friends like in highschool days
>failed so much on my courses that i was kicked out
>enroll in lesser prestigious school
>made some few friends
>still never got along well with some people especially with extroverts
>finally graduated
>be 25
>get the first job
>people finds me awkward because i am socially retarded
>can't even do job properly
>never made good friends with co-workers but i tried getting along with them
>finally kicked out of the job 6 months later
>currently 26
>helping out at a business
>try to self-improve by going to gym
>tries to be totally friendly to people
>adds my former highschool classmates on fb but majority of them ignored/never accepted even a year after i sent a request
>checks out their profile
>they are friends with one another
>except only me
>all of them has their love of their life sitting beside them in their profile pic
>mine is just a faceless default pic with no more than 200 friends
>only because im fucking ugly
>tfw you are the greatest loser ever walked upon the earth

What kind of advice can you give to people like me aside from killing myself? I have literally fucked up this life and to be honest, I don't even know what to do anymore.

I wanted to think positively of myself and try some stuffs that I might like, unfortunately I find myself way behind every other people I know in my highschool and college days then fall into depression. I still keep trying though, reading books, going to gym, practicing speech, learning stocks, and driving on the countryside has been the things I've been doing up until now. I wonder if it's still possible for social losers like me to get on their level?
>>
Just start posting your face on your facebook man, also get some therapy you really need help with your self-esteem. Even if all you're saying is true you can easily find a girl whos just as fucked as you. Its honestly hard to give advice when you're being a huge downer man.

Try introducing yourself to people and being straight up "I am socially retarded"

What happened to the friends you made when you were 18-24?
>>
Why don't you try picking up some kind of creative hobby, if you're on the self improvement track? It'll make you more well rounded, and you'll be more attractive to girls.

I highly doubt you're as bad as you think you are. That's the low self esteem talking. I believe in you anon. You can do it and pull yourself out of this slump.
>>
Some general tips for talking to girls that I was recently taught, so don't treat me as an expert but it has good reception so far.

>look at her lips not eyes
>touch her hand/arm/back/shoulder when you feel you can get away with it, when you're looking for a girl they either immediately show what they think of you or they stir the thought of a relationship in their head then its the perfect time to ask.

How are you ugly? Shitty chin? Grow a beard, but make sure to get beard oil or that shit will hurt and be more coarse than your pubes as well as shaving off the parts that grow in really thin. Like for me its where my hair meets my beard, so I shaved that off about two inches and it looks fine now.
>>
>>17942883
>>17942886
>>17942894
Thanks for the replies. You don't even know how much it means to me even though I do believe I am just a shitty person in general.
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (721KB, 1671x2419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.jpg
721KB, 1671x2419px
>>17942894
I am 3/10 tier ugly

>face full of scars and huge pores
>warts, pimples everywhere
>face looks like smeared with grease if not washed like every 2 hours
>wide face
>unattractive looking
>brown, looks like mexican

I gave up finding a gf all because I look horrendous.
>>
>>17942883
I still made contact with those few friends of mine because I don't want to lose them. I try calling them so we can hang out and eat at some random restaurant which only happens like once a year.
>>
>>17942912
Your skin is bad because your diet is bad, change your diet to clean eating (just fruits/veggies/chicken/fish cooked yourself), no junk. That will fix your skin, then because your face is short and wide you could grow a mustache.

Your skin is like a liver that lives on the outside of your body, all the garbage you put in shows its head on the outside. Also try exersize.

DESU I can't really judge from a white persons perspective because honestly to me %90 of mexicans, blacks, and asians look ugly to me but to me you look like your average southeast asian you just have bad skin.
>>
>>17942917
>I still made contact with those few friends of mine because I don't want to lose them. I try calling them so we can hang out and eat at some random restaurant which only happens like once a year.
Wtf do more shit with them, go to /tg/ and learn how to play D&D 5e, its crazy easy and fun.
>>
>>17942919
>just fruits/veggies/chicken/fish cooked yourself

I wish I knew how to cook
but I have been trying living a healthy life but I can't avoid junk foods from fastfood restaurant because I am outside all the time. As much as possible, I eat vegetables and fruit to rejuvenate my body and especially my mind since I am forgetful all the time.

>>17942921
They are busy all the time, I try to be very respectful by not disturbing them, otherwise I would only look like a desperate virgin looking for sex.

I really do cherish them, they are some of the fewest things I can appreciate that they chose to be hanging out with a loser like me so I give them the best help I can offer whenever they are in trouble.
>>
>>17942926
>I wish I knew how to cook
Learn, its easy
Take a chicken breast

>Pan on medium high
>take any kind of seasoning you want to put on it, even painted barbecue sauce
>when you're done seasoning both sides and washing your hands the pan should be hot
>small amount of canola oil or another oil with a high smoke point
>chicken in pan, should hear a good loud sizzle
>2:30 on each side tops
>preheat oven 425
>chicken in for 12 minutes
>Let rest hot on cutting board for 5-7 minutes
>serve

Buy meat in bulk, for ground beef put it in a large freezer bag then use a rolling pin to flatten it out, that way it freezes and thaws faster and more evenly

Don't overstuff freezer bags with chicken otherwise they take a long time to thaw.
>>
>>17942926
>but I have been trying living a healthy life but I can't avoid junk foods from fastfood restaurant because I am outside all the time
Jerky is good for you so long as you don't have a family history of heart disease so you can handle the sodium, plus its clean.

ALSO NO SODA IT SCREWS UP YOUR SKIN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.