[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with girls who want you to cheat on their boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do you deal with girls who want you to cheat on their boyfriend with you? Do you guys just normally brush it off or do you try to aware the boyfriend? What about when the boyfriend already suspects something, do you just let them seethe? I really want nothing to do with these people but avoiding them (the girl) is socially awkward.
>>
Tell her you're not interested and try to avoid contact if possible. I wouldn't tell the boyfriend personally, it's usually best to let others handle their own problems, depends on what you think is best I guess.
>>
No, always let the other guy know.
You'd want them to do the same for you.
>>
>>17942705
the only reason you fuck a girl in a relationship is for the pussy. if you are concerned about the bf you do not know then you are in it for more than the pussy and that is stupid. Girls cheat all the time you just don't want them for a gf.
>>
>>17943253
Except some cucks will get mad at you for telling and think you're lying.

I'd only do that if the boyfriend wasn't an acquaintance of mine in any way, like a faceless person. But if you don't want to risk it, just tell her no and ignore her. Saying something might make the cuck angry and then you'll have to deal with a snitched girl, a mad boyfriend and zero pussy
>>
I met my boyfriend after he had just had his heart broken by some college girl. He is a cook and she was working as a server over the summer and kept complaining about how her boyfriend did not satisfy her. He decided to help her out and when the summer ended and she returned to her boyfriend he got butthurt.

He is really suspicious of women now. I don't know why he fell for her like that and I don't like the story of it either.
>>
Tell the boyfriend only if they are close to you
>>
>>17943277
This is gold
>>
>>17943293
Placeholder boyfriends. Can't stand that shit. Makes dating a million times harder that they could be a massive whore but also have no qualms wasting a guy's time.
>>
>>17942705
I've only had it happen directly in front of the dude. And I left because chicks like that are nasty as fuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.