[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me: 'I still leave with my parents...' >she:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 05201.jpg (87KB, 529x691px) Image search: [Google]
05201.jpg
87KB, 529x691px
>me: 'I still leave with my parents...'
>she: *leaves the table*
>me: '... in a four story historical 17th century country mansion.'
>she: *returns to the table*

What ?/10 would you require to still put up with such blatant gold digging?
>>
>>17942509

submission
>>
Not sure what you're expecting from a chink
>>
File: 1394673417865.gif (448KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1394673417865.gif
448KB, 200x183px
>>17942509

I don't understand how not wanting to be with a guy who lives in his mom's basement is a negative character trait. Living in a 20 room house with plenty of space for autonomy and privacy is a completely different situation from living in a two bedroom with your shitty parents snoring in the next room. I don't get how that's gold digging, that's just relationship common sense 101.
>>
>>17942518

its kinda gold digging anon. she didnt turn around and say 'oh okay we'd have privacy'. she turned around and thought 'oh wow'.

>>17942509

none. i mean id fuck her once then be done with it, but im gay so.
>>
>>17942516

She wasn't a chink. Forgot to image not related.
Also not an isolated case. Happened quite a few times.
>>
>>17942523

>she didnt turn around and say 'oh okay we'd have privacy'. she turned around and thought 'oh wow'.

Ok, so firstly, this situation is made up. No girl actually physically walked away from a table then returned to the table after an anon hollered "MANSION" at her as she left. I'm just talking about in the general comparison between the two, ANY one would choose the guy with the bigger house because living in close quarters with your parents is really stifling to a relationship.

>its kinda gold digging anon

I just honestly don't see how not being interested in someone who lives in a shitty house with their parents versus a large house with plenty of privacy is automatically considered gold digging when ANY reasonable person would choose the latter.
>>
>>17942518

Also, you should have seen the glimmer in her eyes. It was as if a manlet suddenly grew a 20 inch cock in real time.
>>
>>17942544

Except for the fact that this event didn't actually happen.
>>
>>17942544

Also, since when does liking financial stability in a partner make you a piece of shit? Like someone who lives with their parents due to their inability to financially take care of themselves versus someone who lives with their parents because living on one large estate is just cost affective?

I'm not saying there aren't gold diggers out there I just think its kind of unfair to automatically call someone a gold digger for liking someone with obvious financial stability and independence over some broke, incapable loser living in his mom's basement. Its just really an obvious choice that anyone would make.

I'm saying this, again, under the obvious unifying assumption that this whole "leaving the table then coming back" situation didn't actually happen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.