[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even worth trying to salvage the wreckage of your shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1455475370088.gif (40KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1455475370088.gif
40KB, 250x167px
Is it even worth trying to salvage the wreckage of your shitty life at 27? I work in dead-end call centre and I try work out, be attractive, spend money on clothes, I try be interesting but nothing is interesting and I am not interesting, I have no special talents or traits. How the fuck can someone like me with nothing going for him and no money or assets swing anything in the current dating market? I have some serious major deficiency in who I am but I can't identify it, I'm fucking desperate man this is killing me. I want to fix myself, I want to change, I am trying but the doors won't open.

Is this clinical depression? It's getting to me brehs. At what point are suicidal thoughts something to take seriously? I've tried everything, work out, eat better, be friendlier, but I feel like everything is burning down inside of me. I'm scared, what is happening to me? I try control this but I can't

I feel like this world doesn't want me, that I am a burden, that it would be better off without me.
>>
File: 1464655840210.jpg (914KB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1464655840210.jpg
914KB, 1680x1260px
>>17942277
at least i got double dubs...
>>
>>17942277

>is it even worth trying to salvage the wreckage of your shitty life at 27.

not even half of your life has passed. are you asking if its worth trying to enjoy the rest of your existence? yes.

you have two problems. you lack self love. you have forgotten what love is. love isn't a contest. love isn't some sort of judgement. you dont get on a stage, get people writing down ratings and then get told 'you arent worthy of love'.

you love your ugly kids, your fat grand kids, and even your dog who wont stop chewing everything up. you love them despite their flaws because they are in your life and they matter to you. love is accepting the flaws and saying that they are worth loving.

so when you look at yourself, why cant you offer yourself the same respect you offer a dog? you aren't a bad person OP. you've never done anything particualrly evil that others haven't done themselves. you're probably on the nice side. how bad can a guy really be if all he wants is to enjoy life and share love?

take a moment to look yourself in the mirror and say 'why not? why dont i deserve love?'. you won't find an answer. cuz you deserve love. if you're coming here and asking this problem you can't be a bad guy, and even if you were, there's plenty of bad girls who would love that about you. and until then, dont stop loving yourself.

but you have that same problem with girls. you have turned dating into a rating system. you insist that others can't love you because you don't bring something 'extra' to the table. you have decided that girls can only love you for special talents or special traits, for money and looks and clothes.

you may never be the guy swimming in the pussy of 10/10s. but if waht you are lookign for is someone to care about and someone to care about you, then all you have to do is look past how someone looks and waht their 'status' in life is and you'll find a lot of people like you: just normal people wanting to connect and share life.
>>
>>17942277

its ok, youre just trying to be something that youre not. just figure out what makes you HAPPY. not what makes others happy.

this involves trying new things. try new things EVERY WEEK. really PUSH yourself to do things. if youre already feeling suicidal then channel that into exploring what else life has to offer. worse case scenario is that you die, which is something youre already considering anyway. what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17942277
>>17942300

>i feel like im a burden

you are not. you've done literally nothing to hinder this world. you are not the guy born with a curse on his back. it snot your job to protect the world from your existence. you have just as much a right to live and love and experience joy as anyone in this world. you aren't going out and hurting people and have probably done many nice things in your life, or at the very least would be willing to.

if you see yourself as a burden, then you don't kill yourself. you volunteer. you go out and make someones life better.

but you aren't a burden OP. just because people don't notice you or have their own lives that wont open up to you doesn't mean you are bad or wrong. it just means were all doing our own thing, living our own lives. and you shoul do, regardless of how anyone else reacts to it.

im naked while i type this.

take care of yourself OP. at the end of the day you are the only one you can rely on to take care of you. do a good job, treat your self, love yourself, and look past the looks of others, and you'll find waht you're looking for.
>>
>>17942300
>>17942301
>>17942309
thanks, this is comfy thoughts I need

are you a bot though? I don't care if you are

>>17942277
>>17942288
>>17942300
dubs in dis bitch
>>
>>17942889

>are you a bot though

what do you mean by bot?
>>
File: 1409080214727.jpg (13KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409080214727.jpg
13KB, 420x300px
>>17942309
>im naked while i type this.

I love 4chan
>>
You posted a picture of Zizek and he himself said inthat documentary something about being a loser dependent on his parents at 27.

27 is young for most things, it's just old for the previous dreams and fantasies you failed to achieve, like being a popular cool guy and puppy love. So you need to re-program. Shift your ambitions from teen shit to politics, art, philosophy, a business, a family. Something that is a lifelong effort. Something you can immerse yourself in once the depressive thoughts show up.
>>
>>17942301
I want to try new things but I can never think of new things to do, how do I find new things to do?
>>
>>17942277
Join the Peace Corps. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>17943493
Not him but just go on youtube and search for skills you always wanted to have. Or go to goodreads and search for topics you always wanted to know more about.
>>
>>17943522
I read a ton about different aubjects already, I'm just blanking on what skills I should attempt that won't be expensive as fuck

Any suggestions on random, personally interesting hobbies you've seen or heard about?

Just curious what your experience has been when looking for new things to do.
>>
File: shiiiiieeeeettt.jpg (6KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiieeeeettt.jpg
6KB, 200x170px
>>17942288
based kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.