[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 12

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17942001
Do women actually like sensitive guys or rather guys who open up to them.
>>
>>17942163
I do, but it has to come with time and/or intensity. I wouldn't like a guy to pour his heart out to me until we had already bonded.
>>
Women generally understand that, if you gave a guy you just met your number, his intention was sexual, right?
>>
>>17942179
Yes, unless there was a nonsexual reason to give it to him, but that doesn't mean we're willing to hook up with him right away. We may be expecting to date first.
>>
>>17942163
I like a guy who is capable of showing appropriate emotions. I don't want a a robot or a pansy.
>>
Context is what makes the difference here. If you are grinding at the club its probably pretty clear.
>>
>>17942186
What would be a "nonsexual reason"? Just wondering how blunt I need to be when asking for numbers to not give the wrong idea, usually I just say something general along the lines of "hey it was good talking to you, let me get your contact information".
>>
Would it be messed up for an 18 yr old male to fuck a 14 yr old female?

I'm the male and technically it's legal in my state but I don't want to take advantage of someone.
>>
I accidentally friended a woman in Facebook (friend of a friend).

We got to talking, we've had dinner together once.

Before we began taking, she said in a status update she was looking for a boyfriend.

Should i just go for it?
>>
>>17942195
Are you in a class together or something? If you asked in school, I may just think you're just making contacts in case you need notes or something.
>>
>>17942199
I think that's pretty fucked up. 4 years isn't usually that big of a deal, but there's a huge difference between being 18 and 14. Ages around puberty are pretty dramatic.
>>
>>17942201
Go for it.
Seriously, do it.
Also, please send her reply here via image.
>>
>>17942201
Might as well. Always good to do it early before you're emotionally invested.
>>
>>17942199
Short answer: yes. You're seriously messed up in the head if you think that's a good idea
>>
>>17942205
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
>>
>>17942202
Well, some, yes. Will the first assumption be that I just to share notes?

Say I strike up conversation with a woman in just a random place like a park or a bookstore, and ask for her number there. What does my intention appear to be in that scenario?
>>
>>17942226
If the conversation involved work or school, I may assume networking, but I'd likely assume you wanted to date.
>>
>>17942235
Right then, thanks.
>>
>>17942238
Are girls usually offended when you call them to ask them out?
>>
>>17942241
Haven't tried yet.
>>
What is it like to shove cotton up your snatch every month?
>>
>>17942254
Well just know that sometimes girls give out their numbers on a whim, but by the time you contact them, that whim has passed. Not trying to discourage you, but that happens.
>>
>>17942272
oh yeah, I expect that. Just trying to figure out the best way to avoid those types of situations.
>>
Lonely girls: What are your fantasize or daydream about when your mind wanders off to thinking about relationships?
>>
>>17942314
I'm asking out of mere curiosity because I know full well what men think, coming across a lot of them.
>>
>>17942314
Sex mostly.

Sometimes emotional intimacy - sometimes I'll have conversations in my head with whoever my crush is at the moment, telling them whatever my problems are. Sometimes I make a list of things I'd like to do with a boyfriend (watch a meteor shower, go to gastropubs, go on one of those trains with sleeping cars, etc).
>>
>>17942314
A sensitive, yet vulgar person like me who just wants to hang around and watch anime and spend the rest of our lives together with no kids in a little house or apartment.
One day, one day
>>
>>17942266
it sucks
>>
>>17942325
>gastropubs
the fuck is that? do you go to a pub, get drunk and then get diarrhea?
>>
>>17942326
that's exactly me
date me plz
>>
>>17942330
More like go to a pub, get heavily drunk, burp-puke, fart-shit, and then pass out.

The winner is the one who farts and burps the most without vomit-pooping. You know what they get? Drinks on the house, all day and night.
>>
>>17942330
Gastropubs are bars with fancy food. I have a list of ones around my city (food trucks too) that I want to try.
>>
When you're making out with a girl and she grabs you by the dick, does that mean she likes you?
>>
>tfw no tall gf
How do I get one?
>>
>>17942423
bring a periscope to bars you fucking manlet
>>
>>17942423
ask out a tall girl
>>
>>17942199
An extension of this question.

She told me she was 15 going on 16 so am I fucked up for sexually messaging her under those circumstances? (no nudes were involved although she insisted)
>>
>>17942423
>preference for tall, chubby chicks
It's a real plus for me, my preferences are a double whammy on their self esteem.
>>
>>17942417
She likes your dick, doesn't necessarily mean you.
>>
Girls: What areyour first thoughts when seeing an attractive guy?

Do you imagine him saying hello and smiling? Talking?
Imagine him naked?
Imagine sex or something sexual?

I'd like to know the immediate things that come to mind on first glance.
>>
>>17942463
I imagine him approaching me if he is really hot and I am sitting around him for a while. With a random dude I see walking down the street, I barely say to myself "oh, hot".
I've never had a sexual thoughts on a complete stranger.
>>
>>17942463
"He's attractive"

And then I get on with my life.
>>
>>17942429
That sounds heavy
>>
>a female friend from last year texts me over Christmas break
>she asks my schedule and if I have the same classes as her
Then I check the actual class and she's not even on the list. Wtf?

I did see her today talking with some guy friend

She's not even replying to my text
>>
Girls,

How important is that a guy is into kinks, both for you and in general?

I literally have little kinks and I love sex for bonding and intimacy the most. It may make me boring on that side but the emotions felt due to it are extremely rewarding.
>>
So me and this girl were talking. Went down the gutter.

A few weeks back, we end up at my friends place where we end up smoking a cigarette and cuddling. I tell her I dont care about anything anymore and that we should just forget about everything, and she agrees, but she says she still thinks about everything that happened between us. The week before we had an argument where I made her cry, so that explains why i said that. The next night, we have a small bonfire with friends, and she is there as well. She ignores me completely throughout the night.

She told me a few days later she wants nothing to do with me. How she doesnt want to hang out with me. Im cool with it i guess, but why would we be cool one night, then be completely cold with one another the next? Im just confused
>>
>>17942515
As long as they aren't insane. Kinks kind of keep the sex life very interesting, and keeps you guys entertained.
>>
>>17942528
>Kinks kind of keep the sex life very interesting, and keeps you guys entertained.
Jesus this is why I feel so insecure sexually speaking. I can do very little on this end. Most kinks turn me off and it makes me think that a potential gf would leave me in a heartbeat.
>>
>>17942515
As long as he gets me off, I don't care.
I don't need anything kinky if there is a little variation (position, location, things we do, whatever) and he gets me off every time.
I think that it's the same for the average girl, but I don't know.
>>
>>17942553
Is it? So uh, nothing to feel insecure about?
>>
Guys I made a mistake how do I back off from this the easiest? I also dont know what to do.

I met a friend of a friend and thought he was cute so I'd hit on him a bit jokingly at parties and he'd reciprocate . and i'd just invite him to stuff because he was cute and fun to hang out with but it looked like i liked him i guess. but we never hooked up or hung out alone . However we are all in the same social circle now and things have been progressing ? the last time I saw him i was leaning against his legs and he was caressing my back. Then I found out he's into meth?? so I dont want it to progress any more than this. Like , i'm ok with flirting but i dont want him to try and sleep with me. I dont know if he's got actual feelings for me or not. I think maybe he likes me. Do i just avoid sitting next to him and just be friendly from now on?

He's got no idea my feelings changed. I might also have a crush on his friend. I would remove myself from the situaition entirely but that would mean that i have no friends now.
>>
>>17942554
Of course there are girls who won't enjoy sex unless it is kinky.
But in my experience people just want to get off and feel like their partner is into them. I like passionate sex, I love when my boyfriend fucks me likes he need it, and I obviously love getting off.
Even if we don't do the kinky things I like, it's fine for me. Nothing I would dump a guy on.
>>
>>17942567
Start hanging out with him less and be weary of his friend, while you're at it
>>
Girls, how to ask my gf to do stuff with my anus? I'm actually pretty curious and its hard to do by myself
Also how do I clean my intestine?
>>
>>17942584
That's relaxing at least, because the pressure was starting to feel like a lot. Sometimes I read about girls having this or that kink and I literally fit nothing, it makes me wonder if I'm okay like this.

Thank you for your words.

>>17942595
Speaking of...
>>
>>17942591
Yeah I am already not sending him snapchats like i usually do. He's also my neighbor so it's really dumb. I feel bad i think his dad died but I cant force myself to want to be with him.
I say his friend but that friend i like is more my friend than his. we all know each other , but i will be wary .
>>
>>17942524
Any help here?
>>
>>17942595
Ask her if there is anything she'd like to try sexually, mention it when she asks you back.
I love fingering/eating my boyfriend's butt while I give him head. Would never be able to fuck him, but playing is cool.

Poop a few hours before, clean yourself well, don't eat anything after you poop. For me it was always enough.
>>
>>17942602
>Sometimes I read about girls having this or that kink and I literally fit nothing, it makes me wonder if I'm okay like this.
I have plenty of kinks, but none of them is absolutely necessary for me to have a happy sexual life. As long as the sex is good, who cares.
>>
>>17942624
And as always I assume that this varies with the person, is that right?
>>
>>17942524
I'm not a girl, but it sounds to me like she was still trying to decide how to feel about you and what you fought about or whatever and eventually decided she doesn't want you in her life.
>>
I have a friend who I care for very deeply. She always comes to me for advice when she's having an issue, but I'm noticing that she almost always talks about hiding emotions and hiding feelings. It almost feels like a problem we're trying to solve together, because I don't really understand it myself. It really always makes me think, and it makes me think hard. I care about her a whole hell of a lot and I sometimes wonder if she's trying to get me to say something like that. What's the best way to react to this? I always tell her being open and honest with your feelings is a slippery slope because you don't want to hurt people when youre being too emotional.
>>
>>17942603
You could always bring together some of your more trusted mutual friends, if you are worried about him. As for the other guy, I'd subtly probe him with small talk to see if he has any nasty surprises
>>
>>17942640
Thanks this is a good suggestion. I'm not close enough to him to try to help but i'm friends with his roommate so i'll see what i can do. I think he is deeply depressed to being apathetic but he has a lot of moments of being happy too. I made him laugh last time but usually he looks... flat. I do want to help him but i cant get too close
I'll subtly probe the other guy. I wasn't too surprised to hear that my neighbor is into meth actually, but i really hope the other guy isnt.
>>
Men,

If we are casual acquaintances, what is a good way for me to know that you're interested in something more than friendship? As opposed to being overly friendly with people you don't know well, that is...
>>
>>17942662
Any attempts at physical contact, compliments on appearance (you look cute/nice/etc), trying to figure out your relationship status, actively trying to get into contact or meet up out of the blue.
>>
>>17942680
Thanks, this is helpful. I was mainly wondering because this particular guy is pretty handsy/chummy with a lot of people. It seemed odd that he would be with me, seeing that we don't have an established friendship and I'm a pretty quiet person. I would date him if I knew for sure that he liked me back.
>>
>>17942697
That's always tough to figure out, I guess you could try giving him a chance to make a move and see if he takes it. Maybe hint you've been wanting to do something like see a movie and see how he responds.
>>
>>17942632
Makes sense desu. I kind of did the same, where I didnt talk to her for a period of time. And desu, theres not much time for us, so I can't and wont be able to salvage it. Between us, it seems hot cold, but thanks for your insight man.
>>
>>17942662
I've always wondered why people are so adverse to just asking someone out on a coffee date, and making it that it's supposed to be a date.
>>
>>17942775
Just how society is I guess. Some women also prefer the guy initiate the date since that's the guy's "role" or it's seen as his job to do so.
>>
>>17942199
>Would it be messed up for an 18 yr old male to fuck a 14 yr old female?
>my state

Male but, as someone who has been those ages, given American cultural norms: Yes.

14 year olds really are NOT mentally mature at all. 18 year old's aren't TOO much better, but 14 year old's are pretty much comparatively brain dead when it comes to being able to think for themselves because our culture is such a way that gives them zero responsibility or sense of repercussions at that age.

>>17942567
>Guys I made a mistake how do I back off from this the easiest?

Sounds like this hasn't gone too far, so you don't need to avoid him completely, just ease off on the flirt and make it clear this ain't going anywhere. If it needs to be explicitly pointed out, point it out, but that's not a bridge you've got to cross yet.

>>17942636
>What's the best way to react to this?

I've got a friend who's similarly fucked up, insecure, and has some pretty crazy self image issues. These last few years, a lot of times when she calls me, I instantly know it's specifically because she's feeling down and needs a pick me up. It kind of breaks my heart because I love her like a little sister, and she's someone who deserves more.

She similarly looks up to me like an older brother, and I know the advice I give, she hears, but given where she is, it's just hard for her to dig herself out of where she is to act.

Ultimately, she'll only ever do it when she feels like she can. Until then, my well intentions are all I can give her.

This is the reality you will face when trying to help ANYONE. Only they can help themselves, all you can do is try to lend a shoulder when they need it, and hope the best for them.

>>17942662
>If we are casual acquaintances, what is a good way for me to know that you're interested in something more than friendship?

Depends.

If I am well adjusted: I will probably have flirted/asked you out by now

If I have low self-confidence: I will probably never make a move
>>
>>17942786
It goes both ways, I've seen plenty of men ask a woman out on a coffee date but were afraid to make it clear it was intended to be a date. Never could deal with that whole "signs" dance.
>>
Question for femanons, why do you leave your bra, socks and panties everywhere? My gf does it all the time and makes a huge mess in my flat, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
A girl who I'm a close friend with (I'm not interested in a relationship and she's dating someone else) always initiates text conversation but when I respond often gives short answers which don't advance the conversation. I leave her on "seen" whenever she gives a low effort response but she always pops up again. How do i deal with this apart from just not replying at all?
>>
>>17942902
Can you give an example or a ss from your chat?
>>
Girls, weird question that will sound sort of PUA-ish but I swear its not, its just me trying to talk to more girls, but: When you're out and a guy tries to start casual conversation with you have you ever gained a male friend out of such an experience? I've made acquaintances that are male this way but I've never made a connection with a woman in a similar fashion.

Another question for girls
Girls who are homebodies how does a guy like me find you if you're always inside?

And one more
How can I convince you to get your face out of your phones? This isn't a girlfriend question as much as it is a general question.

>>17942567
If you actually want to go out with him tell him he has to go to rehab and give you a drug test before he gets anywhere near you to be honest. It sounds like you really want to be with him but he isn't the man you want him to be yet.

>>17942662
>If we are casual acquaintances, what is a good way for me to know that you're interested in something more than friendship?
Coming from a guy with low self-confidence because I'm afraid of being bullycided

I would try to talk to you a lot but not one on one and just sit quietly, occasionally sneaking glances at you when I think you're not looking because I let myself get pretty worked up over a girl I'm interested in. Then I'll do some personally painful and regrettable stuff like crawl your social media to try to figure out what kind of person you are rather than actually talking to you like the sperg I am, or rather was because I'm working on changing this part of my personality and can talk to girls at least a little bit now.
>>
>>17942207
I may be a wizard but I'm not gonna ask her over the Internet. If ask her next time we meet.

>>17942212
Yeah, that was kinda my thinking. Fair enough.
>>
>>17942899
Sounds like your girlfriend is messy. Not really a "female" thing, just your girlfriend.
Ask her to clean it up.
>>
>>17942936
every girl i've ever known, girlfriend or friend, has had a ridiculously messy room. i really cant figure out why.
>>
>>17942941
Every guy I dated was messy.
My boyfriend's desk looks like someone fucked on it. He always leaves dirty clothes on the bathroom floor and his fucking socks everywhere.
Some people are messy, it's not a gendered thing or a secret. Most people grow out of it when they move out and live alone.
I was messy as hell when I lived with my parents, now I'm a clean freak.
It's normal.
>>
I wanna learn how to tie my GF up and I want to do it on a real person, but at the same time I want it to be a surprise to my GF because I caught her looking the stuff up. What do? Should I ask a female friend? As a man I don't have a man thats enough of a friend to be a part of the rehearsal for my girlfriends DEEP DARK FANTASY
>>
>>17942969
Aww I cant post the gender symbol on here anymore, well just fyi the male symbol is between the capital letters
>>
was putting my hand between my ex-gf's legs while we were spooning sexual assault? she never said anything about it when we together, and I only did it once, but after I cheated on her (which I also deeply regret) she said I sexually assaulted/raped her and I can't shake the guilt. I stay up a lot of nights racked with guilt and anxiety about being called something like that.
>>
>>17942975
No that's retarded. She was saying it just to fuck with your head for cheating on her.
>>
>>17942975
Nah shes saying it to fuck with you, you're a pussy for cheating on someone fyi.
>>
>>17942981
>you're a pussy for cheating on someone fyi
Yeah, I know. I regret it because she was my first girlfriend too (I'm only 19), but I just thought I had fallen in love with a really close friend at the time, and then we ended up sleeping in the same bed at whatever happened happened and i dumped my gf the day after
It was dumb though, I really regret it
>>
>>17942969
I would say that tying up a friend would range into questionable territory. Maybe see if you can get your hands on a mannequin.
>>
>>17942907
>When you're out and a guy tries to start casual conversation with you have you ever gained a male friend out of such an experience?
Not really. I've had casual conversation, but if it goes forward into exchanging contact information, I assume he's interested in me. How do you define "out", though? Where did you make these male friends?
>Girls who are homebodies how does a guy like me find you if you're always inside?
Conventions? Internet?
>How can I convince you to get your face out of your phones? This isn't a girlfriend question as much as it is a general question.
It's considered polite that if you're having a conversation with someone that one puts the phone down. You can make an example by pointedly ignoring your phone whenever you get a notification.
>>
So how do I approach without cold approaching?

Unless cold approaching is suburban mythological folktalelore
>>
>>17942515
I walked into my relationship being fairly kinky, and my boyfriend is mostly vanilla. I tried to convince him to do some kinky things, but he isn't really into it. But I've gotten a taste for vanilla now. I love having sex with him. I just want to hold him close. He's shown me that I don't really need those extra things in order to have a good time.
>>
Girls, if you're looking for someone on tinder, what info would you want to get from a guys profile? Would it matter what kind of relationship you were looking for?

And on a (mostly) unrelated note, what's the oddest hobby one of your boyfriends has had?
>>
Why do girls seem to have such an easier time being "just friends" with guys than the other way around.
>>
>>17943088
Because we don't try to be friends with people we want to fuck. Or at least I don't.
>>
>>17943093
Whereas I guess guys often fake friendship as a way to get with the girl.
>>
Hey Anons need some perspective on this one. Basically me and this woman went out when we were teens but I wanted to have phone sex and at the time this freaked her out a bit but when I saw her when we were 18 she said she tried to keep on ringing me back the very next day because she wanted me too but by then I thought I did something wrong so I ignored it.

Last time we met was again we were 18 but got into a fight and haven't contacted each other since til now at age 23 when I stumbled upon her online (fagbook) and we started chatting, I only said hey how has your life been but I was getting big replies from her and even a kiss at the end of them, she took a real interest in how I was and my life hell gave me her number when I offered to give her mine. Anyway I offered to meet up she went yes even offered multiple days that she was free and we are meeting up this week.

What do you guys think? Is she interested in me? How should I tackle this?
>>
>>17943080
>what info would you want to get from a guys profile?
Just a general first impression .

I usually try to understand how the guy is like from the pictures. So I usually prefer pics that aren't selfies, pics taken outside, with friends, while travelling, while you're busy with your hobbies, etc.
I also love well written, funny and brief introductions. A witty remark works better than a three paragraph long essay.

>Would it matter what kind of relationship you were looking for?
I don't want to see it in your profile. Usually it's pretty evident by the tone of conversation, or anyway I make it clear before meeting up.
I don't like people who say that they're looking for a serious relationship especially, it sounds pretty immature. You get to know people and then eventually find someone who you want to be in a relationship with, not the other way round.
>>
>>17943097
It happened to me fairly often.
I've been in a relationship for years and a lot of guys pretended to be my friends and tried to ruin things between me and my boyfriend, especially when we were long distance.
None of my friends ever tried to be friends with a guy they actually wanted to fuck, and of course I never did.
>>
>>17943115
So guys are just scum then?
>>
I have an internet friend that's a girl (of which I am 99% sure of) and at some point I cannot remember when, it would have been a good 4 or 5 months ago I mentioned that I like girls of the 2d variety being intimate with other girls of the 2d variety.
Recently my internet friend has been linking me pictures from /u/ that are exceptionally lewd asking what I think about them.

What the fuck did she mean by this?
>>
>bf messaged me on kik last night
>for some reason it supposedly says i read the messages even though i never even looked at my phone last night
>tell him kik is wrong/messed up and message him today a bunch of times
>apparently he read them all, but didn't reply
I'm scared he's mad at me, or is trying to get back at me by giving me a "taste of my own medicine" (even though I never wronged him) and I don't know what to do. I feel like he'll get angry if I bother him any more.
>>
>>17943122
Of course no. Both men and women can be awful, not a gendered thing.
I know many men I love and respect, I've met assholes but also amazing people.
>>
File: 1413383760001.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1413383760001.png
13KB, 528x424px
So, I got this girl that might like me to chill at my place and watch movies on netflix tonight.

What's the best way to make a move during a movie? Do I just cuddle up to her at one point and see how she reacts? Is that too direct? She seems kinda shy, so I'm not sure if she'd ever initiate anything if she really wanted to.

Also, do you think she would've said yes to me asking her to have a netflix night if she wouldn't at least a little bit expect me to make a move tonight?
>>
>>17943128
Show her your pepe collection. Strike her in the head to cause a concussion so she forgets your rarest ones and doesn't attempt to plagiarize them later.
>>
>When your in love with your closest female friend but she doesn't feel the same way.

Is it possible to stay close friends with her without it hurting a fuck tonne.
>>
>>17943133
No, it isn't. You should end it, and just move on, my dude.
>>
>>17943133
No. You're not her friend either, you're settling for a friendship because you cannot get more.
Ask her out and make her reject you. Once you KNOW there is no chance for you to be together, move on with your life and stop talking to her.
Sucks, but it's necessary.
>>
Girls

Girl seems to laugh at my stupid jokes that tease her slightly. Under what circumstances would she actually laugh at these stupid jokes?
>>
>>17943142
They're funny and make her laugh.
Laughing at someone's joke doesn't mean anything. The fat, bald guy who works with me is hilarious but I don't want to suck his cock.
>>
>>17943145
I mean. I don't find them funny, and no one else does. Yet she still seems to laugh
>>
>>17943146
Maybe she has a shit sense of humour or laughs out of politeness.
Ask her out, if you like her.
>>
>>17943105
Can anyone help with this?
>>
How do I tell my gf that I'd like to try some bdsm stuff but also that I wanna be the submissive
>>
File: ... (3).jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
... (3).jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>17942205
>>17942215
>>17942214
>>17942447
>>17942813
>It's perfectly OK if the male is 14 instead and the female is older and really good looking

Wow.

Equality.

Nice.
>>
>>17943148
Maybe shit sense of Humour. But I can't see some giving a genuine laugh to be polite.

But the thing is that I did ask her out. And she'll agree if it's in advance but shys away when we get close. But seems eager leading up to it, then genuinely disappointed when she does cancel
>>
>>17943166
By talking to her?
My boyfriend wanted the same thing and he just had to ask me.
>>
>>17943167
Yeah right? This is one of the most fucked up double standards. Specially because girls mature sexually much earlier then guys. But women as a rule are created in a bubble like they are emotionally retarded, which, guess what, makes them emotionally retarded
>>
Why the fuck do people ask me if I'm gay just because I don't believe in/do FwB or casual sex??

It really pisses me off. I'll have opprotunities arise, I turn them down because I won't do it. And then I'll get criticized for it.
>>
>>17943203
>But women as a rule are created in a bubble like they are emotionally retarded, which, guess what, makes them emotionally retarded

men can be retarded too. we just take it more personal when women are stupid. think about all the retarded men you know.
>>
File: 1483890232134.jpg (103KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483890232134.jpg
103KB, 720x720px
>>17943206
Because women don't like getting denied their only asset
>>
>>17943229

What do you mean? Women aren't the ones calling me gay, it's fellow dudes that always say "dude are you gay?". It pisses me off because can people not grasp that maybe not everyone wants casual sex?

If a girl said she didn't do casual sex, nobody would ask her if she's a dyke. So why the fuck are people asking me if I'm gay? I'm a straight male. I just think it's weird how people so freely hook up nowadays. I don't partake in it
>>
Girls:

Would a guy giving you "bad" advice be enough to end a new relationship for you? Or if he didn't initiate sex after 2 dates because he felt you didn't want it just yet?

My "girlfriend" has been ignoring me for a couple of days now, after I gave her bad advice. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17943257
To add to this, is there anything I can do to remedy her feelings (I think I came across as insensitive) or do I just have to leave it to her to talk to me if she wants to?
>>
>>17943244
its obvious why. i cant believe you are this oblivious to it. its because near enough every guy would have sex if offered it. girls dont get called dykes because its seen as slutty if they have sex straight away with a guy, or no one cares if they say no because they can get casual sex when ever they want.
>>
>>17943244
People always wanted to hook up, and kind of always did.
Just 11% of people arrived virgins to marriage in the 50s for example, and of course they married much younger than we do now. It was just more frowned upon and secret.

They're just implying that no straight guy would turn down the chance to fuck a girl.
>>
>>17943278

>They're just implying that no straight guy would turn down the chance to fuck a girl.

BUT I DO
>>
This girl I asked out denied me. However, when she sees me, she gets really happy and eager to hug me. She constantly asks about me and asks where I am to my friends. She told me she was sorry if she made it seem like she liked me more than a friend. It's weird because when I touch her like touching her butt or grabbing her hand so that we hold hands she allows it. I even did the corny fingers locking thing and she smiled hard and allowed it.

My question, if she doesn't want to go out with me, why is she okay when I do those things to her? Is she just looking to have sex?
>>
>>17943335
Good job! We're all very proud of you.

It is a very common belief that straight males just want to fuck every passable woman they see. You don't, they tease you about it. That's really it.

Is is so insulting to be called gay?
>>
I've been really lost lately guys.

I feel unfulfilled, completely uninteresting, I just sit around wasting time, no drive, no motivation, no energy, no anything.

Worst of all, I find myself insanely girl crazy, and it's torture. I have bad social anxiety so meeting women and making moves is just... nearly impossible for me, and it feels like I'm such a lost, depressed and boring person there's no way I'm gonna be appealing to anyone anyways.
>>
>>17943266

Why won't this myth die? Guys turn down sex all the time
>>
>>17943355

>is it so insulting to be called gay?

Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>17943093

i am a woman and I want to fuck lots of my guy friends and they don't want to
>>
>>17943392
Most guys (see what I did, gay anon? Just for you) would fuck anything that isn't completely ugly or fat, if offered.
>>
>>17943396

nope, many of them are afraid of attachment and clinginess
>>
>>17943408

Op to the question here.

I would only want to have sex with a girl if I was really into her, and actually liked her for more than just her physical looks.

I think it's weird how people can just have sex right away without knowing the person at all
>>
>>17943351
Why does she have to want more than that? Sounds like she's touchy feely and likes touching you and being close. It could just stop there. She likes what you two have right now. She even said straight up that she likes you just as a friend. Wanting to have sex isn't "just friends".
>>
>>17943408
Not in my experience. I've really never been turned down.

Anyway, don't become friends with people you want to fuck. It completely misses the point.
Flirt, ask them to hang out, if they reject you move on with your life.
>>
>>17943423
So basically 99% of guys can only be friends with ugly girls.
>>
Why would a woman not respond over texts and ignore your calls but hug you in person and buy you gifts?
>>
>>17943423
But what if you have a crazy sex drive and find yourself wanting to fuck any not completely ugly girl you see. Can you just not be friends with women.
>>
>>17943455
Not really.
I wouldn't assume that a single 23 year old guy is interested in a friendship, for sure. In my experience those who can handle a friendship with the opposite gender well are all old, mature and in a long term relationship.
>>
>>17943467
And I guess that since women are generally more choose about who they want to fuck it's easier for them to be just friends with them.

Ive always wondered why that is, why do women GENERALLY find themselves sexually attracted to significantly less guys than vice-versa.
>>
>>17943361
>Guys turn down sex all the time

only if they are getting ir some where else or insecure
>>
>>17943488

Define insecure
>>
>>17943482
Biology I guess. A guy can have as many children as he wants, a woman can carry one at time. We need to be more selective.

In general male hormones increase sex drive, female hormones decrease it.
>>
>>17943076
Oh. Oh wow I find that cute as fuck.

Um. Any suggestions, if I happen to find a kinky girl?
>>
>>17943499
afraid that they might perform badly and get a bad rep, afraid that women will think they are slutty, afraid that other guys will make fun of him because he fucked an unattractive girl. i have a friend who has turned down sex a few times because he knew the girl would tell everyone the details. i have turned down sex from chubby girls because i didnt want to be known for fucking them.
>>
>>17943499
The kind of guy who gets mad over being called gay.
>>
>>17943513

Are people who turn down sex from random girls, because they would rather only have sex with a girl they are emotionally attached to insecure??
>>
>>17943514

Would you be mad if people called you Trans?
>>
>>17943528
Not him but I wouldn't say so. I'm like that and it doesn't stem from insecurity, but rather the fact that we equate sex to attachment. That's how we're wired. Doing otherwise takes a big emotional toll. Being secure and like this means accepting this fact and asserting it when proper - which means rejecting it when the chance comes.

I'd say that whoever complains about such choices are the insecure ones.
>>
>>17943257
>>17943264
What kind of bad advice? Maybe if it was indicative of conflicting morals.
"Man, I hate my coworker" "You should murder her. Here's how."
I would consider 2 dates to be too soon to have sex anyway.

You might want to ask her if she wants to talk about anything. Express concern, saying that you're worried about her. She might be depressed or something that isn't your fault.
>>
>>17943537

That makes sense.

To me sex is a form of attachment. Although... I've never had sex with someone that I was attached to before.. I still feel this way. The only sexual experiences I've had were with these 2 random girls. And it was nothing but awkward and uncomfortable. I feel bad I did it Tbh.

I don't know what sex with someone you care about it like.. there was one girl I fell for, but she cucked me before anything had happened. I just hope if it ever does happen to me in the future. I fucking hope it's better than the random sex I had..
>>
>>17943532
No, unless someone went around sharing fake rumours about me.
One of my closest friend routinely makes jokes about me being trans and I never got mad.
>>
Girls

Is this bullshit true?? >>17943547
>>
>>17943556

Friends, co-workers, supervisors
>>
Can I just go up to women and start conversation, or would that be weird?
>>
>>17943512
My boyfriend does a good job of not batting an eye at anything I tell him. He makes me feel like I'm not some dirty degenerate. He's tried out a couple things for me, like he'll choke me occasionally and he let me call him daddy. He's fairly open minded about things. He says that the best thing for him is to see me enjoying myself.
I don't really call him daddy any more after I read a bunch of people bashing it online, so I get too embarrassed now. Sometimes I'll slip up.

One thing that I commend him for is sticking to his guns on what makes him uncomfortable. I jokingly called him daddy outside of the bedroom a couple times, and then later he said that he'd really prefer that I only call him that during sex. He said that he didn't want our dynamic to change, and to differentiate between fantasy and reality. I agreed (I already wouldn't call him daddy unironically out of bedroom) so I stopped using it at inappropriate times.

Communication, communication!
>>
>>17943571
Also, what would I even talk about?
>>
>>17943528
no but there are very few guys like that. i would rather have sex with a girl who i am emotionally attached to but i still wouldn't turn down sex if a half decent girl offered me it.
>>
>>17943563
Not in my experience. I wonder where they're from and how old they are. Maybe that's true for college dorm culture. Not for me.
>>
>>17943574
>He's tried out a couple things for me, like he'll choke me occasionally and he let me call him daddy.
That's not really being kinky, that's being a basic bitch with daddy issues.
>>
Up to two weeks ago there was a close girl I texted daily, but then she told me her grandfather passed away and our chats died. Gave her space, but hit her up a few times to see how she's doing and try to be supportive. Yet whenever I talked about it, she wouldn't have any of it. She just told me she was okay, and she ignored everything that wasn't a direct question.
Yet she's online on chat apps a lot of the time, even though she doesn't seem to be (and told me she wouldn't be) in a talking mood.

I got the hint that she doesn't want me to talk about her loss or the funeral or whatever, but when does it become appropriate to talk as usual again? Was it ever disrepectful in the first place?
>>
>>17943574
So taking the kinks as normal, maybe indulging into one or two, while at the same time telling her what makes me uncomfortable and what doesn't, even when it's a lot.

Maybe still calling him daddy in the bed is okay?
>>
Is 25 too old to get braces?
>>
>>17943744
is 28 too young to have nice teeth?
>>
I watched The Notebook and cried like three times.
Does that make me a sensitive/caring person, or just a pussy?
>>
>>17943206
Where do you live, what do you do, and what the fuck is going on for women to ask for casual sex from you?

Accidental confidence/balls?

No, seriously, how?

It's not like you'd see a girl/guy buddy to just say "Hey Anon wanna "Do" something?" just like that.
>>
>>17943746
Maybe?
>>
>>17943383
>is it so insulting to be called gay?

It is if you don't know if sexuality has any matter/mass or a fixed position in biology and genetics or not.
>>
Girls never give me the time of day what an I doing wrong
>>
>>17943813
Ask them for the time of day. Or get your own watch/cellphone
>>
>>17943748
Just a pussy. That movie is garbage. Watch some true heartbreaking kino and then you can really put that manhood to the test
>>
>>17943833
I'm actually looking for more movies.
Any recommendations?
>>
>>17943813
Hit the gym, get a plastic surgery, be rich.
>>
Girls

Why are you so judgmental on guys?

This girl was texting me and said "isn't it just the best to cuddle really close together to keep warm while watching a good movie?"

And I said "I don't really know. I've never done that before".

She immediately said "WAIT WHAT" and then started asking me all these follow up questions.

It really pissed me off Tbh
>>
>>17943870
How's that judgmental?
>>
>>17943870
That's not what judgmental means.
>>
>>17943126
>bf messaged me on kik last night
>i'm scared he's mad at me

You're acting like a 12 year old and playing dumb games.

How do you stop? Don't play.

Stop freaking out, quit with the drama, grow up, talk.

If he wants to act like a child, just take the high road, ignore it, and remind him you're both not 12.

>>17943167
>It's perfectly OK if the male is 14 instead and the female is older and really good looking

Not a single person you replied to said that.

Get the fuck out of here with your shitposting.

>>17943360
>I've been really lost lately guys.

You don't care about it that much or else you'd actually try and DO something about it. There are always ways to improve and there are always reasons to do it. Apparently this one isn't yours. Find the one that is.

>>17943571
>Can I just go up to women and start conversation, or would that be weird?

As a dude who does this to people of both genders:

Step 1: Have a legitimate topic/reason to approach someone about (ideally, other than you want in their pants).
Step 2: Say Hi
Step 3: If they're receptive, either talk about what you wanted to talk about, or fuck off if they're not. 90% of the time, if you're approaching them for a valid reason, you will talk about whatever reason and the conversation may end or not. 90% of the time, if you're approaching them for a banal reason (like you're desperate and just want to talk to a girl) you will blown off (because that's how cold approaches work).

Having conversations and small talk with people isn't that complicated. But when one of you walks in with ulterior motives, it's pretty fucking obvious.

>>17943383
>>is it so insulting to be called gay?
>Yes, yes it is.

Ironically, the person who I know who uses that the most is, in fact, my lesbian best friend.

As a heterosexual male, when she directs it at me when I do something effeminate (talk about women's fashion, bake, whatever) I give no fucks. I am comfortable with who I am.

Grow tougher skin.
>>
>>17943872
>>17943876

I feel judged. As if she was making fun of me

OMG YOUVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE??? WHY!? WHY NOT!??
>>
>>17943906
That doesn't make it judgmental. She probably didn't even mean anything by it, this is all in your head.
>>
>>17943908

so why did she say it then?
>>
>>17943906
You're overanalyzing it dude. I can't know what she meant with so little context, but she's not making fun of you, that's for sure.
>>
>>17943914
How are we supposed to know? Instead of jumping to the conclusion that she was judging you, you could have turned this around in your favour by asking her why she thinks it's unbelieveable that you've never done that, but you seem to think that every innocent interaction is an attack on you
>>
>>17943924

Of course, because in the past over similar shit I've gotten responses like "dude are you a faggot?" "Do you like men?"
>>
>>17943748
that movie is like sugar glazed sugar with sugar ln top. but ofc it has a cute story. it's something we all long for if we are being honest. having someone to grow old with.
the problem of this move is like with most "romantic movies". x and y have to overcome great struggles to be together. then they find a way and lived happily ever after. the reason the notebook tuggs on so many's heartstrings is that it kind of didn't just stop at the "happily ever after". you see them be old and struggle with problems. but it's still hollywood sugardust. nobody ever "gives up on the other", or is too selfabsorbed to not give a fuck anymore, yada yada. then they even die together. how clichée. really.

what was convenienly left out was what makes a real relationship. the boring years spent together after the kids left home. the times one had an affair. the times where you barely had sex for 5 years because there constantly was a baby and everyone was exhausted. the awkwardnes of being retired and feeling like you don't know each other anymore.

you seldomly get to see those realities in movies. and that's really dangerous. it makes you hope you can have all that "read our story to you every day" without all the "holding grudges against you because i feel like you never trully wanted that baby that the was stillborn".

it's ok to dream a little. but holding that up lile a carrot infront of you will only lead to disaster and dissapointment.

anyways, watch stuff like ps. i love you if you dig this so much. basically, anything that was written by nicholas sparks and anything with ryan in it.
>>
File: tinder.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
>>17942001
Girls:
>find girl on tinder
>go on date with girl
>dont kiss girl because she seems shy
>girl agrees to second date
>day before date shes missing from my tinder matches
I know the logical thing would be to text her tomorrow and ask if we're still on, but if you can provide a girls perspective on the situation i'd appreciate it.
>>
>>17943351
She enjoys the attention.
>>
>>17943636
Anyone?
>>
>>17943956
maybe she likes you and deleted tinder because she doesn't feel the need to "look any further"?
>>
How is it that you can enjoy being alone, but also feel lonely?
>>
>>17943966
Honestly hoping thats the case. Just thought it was very unlikley.
Puts my mind at ease to hear it from someone else. thank you,
>>
>>17942266
idk, its fine i guess? just a thing you do..
>>
>>17942314
someone sweet and funny, willing to dress in a skirt and have a dick (or at least a dildo) up his ass to make me happy :) preferably someone into lit since im a lit major.
>>
Why do girls wear thongs and make sure they are seen over the rear edge of their jeans even when they won't be having sex that day?
I mean lingerie thongs, the ones that are more stylish.
Is it the female equivalent to males carrying a condom every day just in case? Is it to feel more confident or something? Are thongs more confortable? What's the point?
>>
>>17944048
i wish more girls where into anal play like.
>>
Should I - and how do I - tell a girl that I like her? We have been texting for about three weeks now, and there is ambiguity as to whether she likes me or not. This is the first time I have ever texted with the girl and I feel awful. Please give me some advice.
>>
>>17944057
How do you know they won't?
>>
>>17944060
need more information, plz
>>
>>17944064
Not every time but in two situations I spent most of the day with girls that wore thongs and made sure they were visible. They had to either stay up all night working on something or went back to their grandmother's house respectively.
>>
>>17944057
well, first off its really hot. you feel nice about yourself and more attractive even if youre not trying to look someone up to have sex with. wait nvmind, no second of. thats the only thing realy heh
>>
File: IMG-20170108-WA0014.jpg (102KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170108-WA0014.jpg
102KB, 720x1280px
>>17942001
Should I get a haircut?
>>
>>17944067
There have been several signs last semester in uni that she liked me, but we hardly ever ran into each other. Near the end of the year I started bumping into her more often and I asked for her number to keep in touch, since I am leaving for roughly a year, and we have been texting back and forth since then.
This is the closest I have gotten to doing anything romantic so I am borderline retarded when it comes to flirting.
Part of me thinks we hardly know each-other and I will be gone for a year so it's pointless to even try.
>>
Can a girl really act like she doesn't like a guy when she actually likes him? Like avoid him, be cold to him, etc.?
>>
i like this girl, and i asked her if she wanted to see a movie with me
she accepted, but i don't think i managed to get across to her that i want it to be a date
what can i do now to make sure we're on the same page?
we haven't yet decided on the exact time when we're going, btw
>>
>>17944116
well, it depends on the circumstances really. does she have a bf? is she really shy and autistic? usually not tho...
>>
>>17944116
If she's 15, maybe
>>
>>17944123
what exactly went on, anon? how did you ask her? do you share the same friend group? im gonna need more info plz
>>
>>17944146
no friends in common
we got lunch today, and she mentioned a movie she wanted to see
when we left, i asked her if she wanted to go see that movie, but i also told her i wasn't sure of when i had free, and that i'd let her know when i know
>>
>>17944140
Well the girl I'm talking about is either sort of autistic or an ass, I have trouble telling.
She's specifically colder towards me but some people (not her friends) told me that she keeps staring at me. She used to sort of hint to like me but then changed her attitude.
>>
Been seeing a chick that's 29 I'm 23 going well till an old friend and at one point lover came out of jail, she hangs out with quite a lot of people but I started distancing myself till she asked me what's up and I kind of said we should stop seeing each other, she asked if I can meet her met up she asked to keep seeing me and that there was something between them but they've not done anything since he's been out cus she's seeing me, he's playing the friend in need cus he's just got out of jail but she said he's pursuing her hard. I asked if she likes him and she does but just cus of the history and wants to see me, I know she's still gonna be hanging out with him and I trust her but am I losing self respect by letting her just 'choose me'? It's like I said to her if she wants to see other people I can easily move on to, should I bother with her?
>>
>>17943629
You're right, those are basic. Which is why those are the ones I do with my vanilla boyfriend. The more kinky things we don't do.

>>17943734
Sounds like you're on the right track, anon!

>Maybe still calling him daddy in the bed is okay?
What do you mean? Me and my boyfriend? I mean, yeah, he's not the one stopping me from saying it.
>>
>>17944214
This entire paragraph is only three sentences. It makes my brain hurt.
>>
File: 1483946182707.jpg (77KB, 541x721px) Image search: [Google]
1483946182707.jpg
77KB, 541x721px
How do I find a girl that has a normal relationship with her dad?
All the girls I've ever dated ether don't have a father or have a really bad relationship with theirs.
>>
>>17944223
I don't know if there's a type of girl that's going to have a good relationship with their dad. I don't know what I would look for. Every type of girl is capable of having a hard time with her parents. Of course, there are types of girls that are a higher chance for daddy issues, so I guess just avoid those?
>>
>>17944218
So do I keep crushing this puss or move on cunt?
>>
>>17944232
Doesn't sound like you're that interested in her. Do you think she'll cause drama if you keep her around just to fuck? Does she make you feel like shit? Does she control you?
>>
>>17944216
>Sounds like you're on the right track, anon!
Yea! Thank you, that's reassuring!

>What do you mean? Me and my boyfriend? I mean, yeah, he's not the one stopping me from saying it.
Yes but I mean it so that you'd have something going for you. There's no harm in doing basic indulging, especially with your gf.
>>
>>17944060
>>17944103
I would like some advice, please. I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>17944248
It's kind of become that I can't enjoy "daddy" as much because of all the negative associations I've gathered from the internet. He still calls me his good little girl, and I get the majority of my DDlg enjoyment from that.
>>
>>17944265
>>17944060
>>17944103
Ask her out on a date. Use the word "date" in your request.
>>
>>17943105
Can someone help me with this? I'm meeting her soon in the week.
>>
>>17943105
>>17944285
Your question is vague and you talk in run-on sentences. What do you really want help with? You kind of just sound like you want validation that it's going to be okay.
>>
>>17944294
I just want to know if she is interested in me, sorry if I wasn't being clear I thought I was.
>>
>>17944303
You have to initiate a question or request. When you meet up, you'll have to say something like, "Want to pick up where we left off?"
You want us to tell you whether or not she likes you, because you want to avoid rejection. We can't give you that. You have to just risk it.
>>
>>17943142
Any one else?

No one except for her laughs at her. Then again I am lightly treasing her.
>>
>>17944270
>because of all the negative associations I've gathered from the internet
You shouldn't really care about what the Internet thinks. This stuff is private between the two of you and it's totally intimate. You have the right to have the most twisted relationship in the world so long as you both are happy.

No need to be right. Just be happy.
>>
>>17944327
No one else Laughs at the jokes***
>>
>>17944328
I mean, that's easy to say, yeah. But that doesn't mean that I don't get all the things people say circling through my head. It takes me out of the moment. I don't care about it enough to keep fighting my head, and it doesn't do anything for him anyway, so I'm just dropping it.
I also get into loops of thinking that he is secretly uncomfortable with it, but just puts up with it for my sake.
>>
>>17944319
Yeah that's true, I just thought that by giving some background I'd be able to get more of a good answer from you guys but it seems I have to risk it.
>>
>>17944327
Magic 8 ball says...
"You may rely on it"

Nobody can give you this answer with absolute certainty. This is a scenario with countless factors that you yourself may not even be entirely aware of.

It is up to you to dictate and assess the response that your interactions with others has upon them. This is a core life skill and is required for all social interaction.

The jokes could be contextual, she could be laughing out of obligation, or out of discomfort.

Does she seem genuinely happy around you?
If so, then I would probably assume that this particular situation would favor a positive reaction.
>>
Guys and girls

I feel confused and I'm not sure what to do.

I've had a total of 3 sexual experiences in my life. First in 2012, second in 2014, and the third was just a hour ago. The first 2 experiences were bad and I regret them. I'd reflect on them and wish I never did it. The past few weeks I've been hearing I need to go "experience" things and get out. So I did just that. I met up with a girl from Tinder today, went to her dorm and she blew me while we watched TV. It was really uncomfortable for me and all I could think about was "this doesn't seem right". I just showered but I still feel like I made the wrong choice and it's really bothering me.

What should I do
>>
>>17944342
Shouldn't you communicate with him as well? Calling him daddy is rather inoffensive, it's not like choking or spanking, something I'd outright oppose.
>>
File: 1484087865843.jpg (3MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
1484087865843.jpg
3MB, 3328x1872px
Girls

Best way to rekindle a relationship that I ended. It lasted for 3 months but I was suffering from mental issues. It's now been 2 years I still have her number. How do I start taking to her again?
>>
>>17944351
Really, When ever I make a stupid jokes she laughs. But she seems a little nervous around me in like a shy way
>>
>>17944361
He's told me that he isn't weirded out by it or anything. That's why I say "secretly uncomfortable".
There are certainly reasons that people would be uncomfortable with being called daddy. It has the implication the implication that I see him as a father figure, when we're supposed to be equals.
He's already a little older than me, and I worry that he worries that I'm using him for my daddy issues. He's said some things before that point to him thinking that way.

Choking and spanking feel really good to me, so it's easier for him to feel alright about that. I don't want those things because I feel I "deserve it" or to roleplay being punished. I grin and moan when he chokes or spanks me. It's the best when my vision goes grey. It's a real high.
>>
How do I get girls to talk to me
>>
File: 20161202_003442.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_003442.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Yo, chickas. What would you think of a naughty fella that boxes, works out, writes poetry and reads, and is also a quiet, chilled type of a guy. Thanks love.
>>
Guys, How do i get myself to do that first approach? I start blocking the moment i try to go over to someone.
>>
>>17944356

1.) Figure out what all of these experiences have in common.
2.) Reflect on that.
3.) Change your life so that you can achieve something better.
>>
Is approaching women even worth it
>>
>>17944400
Nah lad, there not ased about us.
>>
reposting: i asked a girl out, but i was too nervous to make it totally clear that i meant for it to be a date, and not just as friends
what can i do now to let her know that i mean for it to be a date
only contact i'll have with her until we meet up again is by text
>>
>>17944393

They were girls I wasn't really into. But people keep pressuring me to "get experience" so I try.

Having sex hurts my self-esteem
>>
>>17944445
If 3D girls only bring you pain and suffering, start developing an affinity for 2D girls. At the very least, they can make you smile more than 3D girls.
>>
>>17944473

Hahaha that's made me laugh. Thanks
>>
File: 1422601275409.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1422601275409.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>17944492
Welcome home
>>
>>17943898
>Not a single person you replied to said that.

I made a point
>>
>>17944375
>That's why I say "secretly uncomfortable".
Yes I can see that, but wouldn't that be insincere from him? I mean, if he hasn't said otherwise...

>There are certainly reasons that people would be uncomfortable with being called daddy. It has the implication the implication that I see him as a father figure, when we're supposed to be equals.
Yes I see that too. But what about what he thinks about it, in the bed? He at least calls you little girl, which implies that he wants to please you.

>Choking and spanking feel really good to me, so it's easier for him to feel alright about that.
Curious, those are the things that I totally wouldn't do because it feels all sorts of wrong.
>>
>>17944512
I guess I usually assume that people are going to tell me what I want to hear. I figured he might be a little uncomfortable but is wanting to grit through the feeling because he thinks he should in order to make me happy. Which I guess is kind of a projection on how I tend to live my own life.
You're really making me look at myself here, anon.
>>
>>17944392
You really just have to force yourself to do it. Realize that the worst thing that might happen is someone will reject you or ignore you and you'll move on with your life.
>>
>>17944597
>I guess I usually assume that people are going to tell me what I want to hear. I figured he might be a little uncomfortable but is wanting to grit through the feeling because he thinks he should in order to make me happy. Which I guess is kind of a projection on how I tend to live my own life.
You're basing your entire argument on some assumptions. Maybe talking with your bf about this should ease your mind on the matter.

On the other hand, you should probably also figure out how a life where you're actually getting what you want without feeling guilty. He makes an effort to make you happy and you do the same, maybe if you also learned to accept his efforts?

But I get what you mean though, if I felt that a hypothetical gf of mine was forcing herself through it, it wouldn't do anything for me either.

>You're really making me look at myself here, anon.
Least I can do for helping me.
>>
>>17944400
Not really unless you're a smooth guy.
>>
>>17944235
Nah she's actually quite sweet to be honest been treated like shit in the past and is very eager to please, this just threw me off a bit knowing she's spending time with someone she had a thing with and fancies a bit
>>
>>17944630
I suppose I will talk to him about the concept. I do like discussing relationship meta. This has been an issue that I've dealt with before, and I suppose it'll be an ongoing problem. I don't really like to call it trust issues, but I guess that's what it is.
>>
I'm sexually repressed Virgin and have no idea how to talk to women.
I'm 18, I lift weights, I probably have a decent face when I don't shave lmao.

I just CANT talk to women.

Even dreamt last night I was spooning a girl
>got to touch a clothed breast
>ran out out of things to say
>she left
Even in my dreams

How do I touch a girls boob
>>
File: IMG_9640.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9640.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
Guys

What's the point of hooking up with random below average girls if you CAN'T hook up with the hot girls that you actually want?
>>
>>17944675
Because we can't do any better

I don't understand why you needed to ask this
>>
>>17944675
It's the best we can get, I'd say something is better than nothing, though that depends on the guy I guess.
>>
>>17944680
>>17944683

But what's the point of it?

Why settle for less? Why not settle for more? It must be depressing banging girls just because you can, vs getting the one you want
>>
>>17944675
because sex is still sex, it still feels satisfying to fuck an alright girl than none at all. i wouldent put in effort to fuck a below average girl though but if offered, i wouldent say no. ive only fucked 3 women. here is what i would give the three women out of ten - 4/10 8/10 7/10
>>
>>17944686
>Why not settle for more?

because we cant. why would a 8/10 girl fuck me when she can get chad.
>>
COuld this say anything about how she see's me?

Over the summer I accused this girl of lying to me. Obviously it was a asshole move. I ended up apologizing a bout 6 weeks later. And it seemed like she accepted it without issue, and not lasting effects?

Typically something like that could kill a friendship, unless you were close (Which we weren't) or she is interested?
>>
>>17944686
I don't think you understand what settling actually means.

Plus I'm pretty happy if the girl is enthusiastic either way.
>>
>>17944686
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>17944739

is it tho? It's just going to make you lust harder for the 9/10s
>>
Hey anons quick question, I'm meeting up with an ex from my teen years tomorrow that I want to date again, should I just ask her after talking a bit if she is interested in dating again? Or would this be too soon to ask her for this?
>>
>>17943061
>It's considered polite that if you're having a conversation with someone that one puts the phone down. You can make an example by pointedly ignoring your phone whenever you get a notification.
Thats my point but all girls today seem to be rude in that matter
>>
I have this friend who I don't see that often probably once a month. Sometimes I only for a very short duration so we couldn't talk to eachother alot. Bit every time we are together at parties and things like that I have a great time with her and alot of conversation. Everytime after such events she texts me afterwards and we talk for a week or so and then the spark just disapears. I never asked her on a date because I expected it to be inapropriate because of certain circumstances. However I can't get rid of my feelings for her and want to ask her out but am afraid I shouldn't because I haven't done it before and I might just ruined it by waiting this long. Does this sound like a lost cause or should I just go for it.
>>
>>17944669
It's kind of trust issues definitely. But it's not on bad will, it's just a difference you both gotta resolve. Differences happen and they're normal, what separates a good couple from a bad one is the capability to solve them.
>>
>>17944759

1.) Desperation is never attractive on anyone.

2.) Treat this almost as if you were meeting a completely brand new person--because you basically are.
>>
>>17944828
Hmm ok will do, thanks anon.
>>
>>17943636
>nothing
Thanks /adv/
>>
Anyone

I feel down.. I've noticed over the past few years, the girls who give me attention/show interest in me are girls I'm not physically attracted to. I just feel like shit because everyone says "you attract what you are". But I've been busting my ass to improve. not to mention, physically I think I'm in better shape than the girls who like me..

I'm honestly just debating distancing myself from girls completely because it's frustrating making lots of positive changes, but chemistry fucking you over
>>
>>17944906
If the same girls that were attracted to you before changes still are and other girls aren't, it pretty much shows that physical improvement isn't your biggest issue.
>>
>>17944826
I don't know if it's a difference exactly, because I think he also tries to figure out what people are saying behind their actual words. I certainly do it worse, though. I think. Maybe.
Thank you for your encouragement! I look forward to be open minded, patient, and honest.
>>
>>17944934

Well I don't think it's personality because people like being around me. Co-workers invite me to go drink with them often.

I'm just not attractive enough and overall good enough for the girls I find attractive..
>>
>>17944954
Maybe you have fairly unrealistic expectations and over estimate your own physical attractiveness. Having muscles or losing some weight doesn't automatically mean you're attractive.
>>
>>17944954
Just because you're someone I would take out to a drink doesn't mean you're someone I'd like to date.
>>
>>17944943
>I don't know if it's a difference exactly, because I think he also tries to figure out what people are saying behind their actual words. I certainly do it worse, though. I think. Maybe.
It's a relatively small difference. A difference nonetheless. And solving small differences will help when the differences actually become bigger.

>Thank you for your encouragement! I look forward to be open minded, patient, and honest.
And thank you for your own words too! I gotta do the same, and I'm fairly certain that I will do well.
>>
What are the signs that someone is cheating on you? I have suspicions, but nothing to confirm. Should I just look at my gfs phone when she is asleep?
>>
>>17944968
Hooray! I hope things go great for you.
>>
>>17944979
Same for you!
>>
>>17944962
>>17944967

I'm not saying I'm a 9/10. I'm not even saying I'm a 8/10.

What I'm saying is I've made positive life changes, physically and mentally. and yes it's paid off in other places, but it's really been disappointing me in this field. I have 2 female friends who are really attractive. One of them I'm quite close with and I asked her one time what she thought of me, she told me that I'm really cute and I'm a "great guy". She told me I don't need to change anything. I asked her why I the girls I like aren't into me and all she said is "girls are cunts"
>>
>>17944990
Guess you just need to keep playing the field. Maybe the kind of girl you're attracted to are kind of cunts. Maybe try archetypes that you wouldn't normally think about. Quiet girls vs excitable girls, etc
>>
>>17944990
your standards are probably way too high
>>
>>17944906
Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>17945011

I'll consider that

>>17945019
>>17945022

They probably are. But here's the thing. I don't want to settle for someone who I don't really want. That's how bad breakups happen, that's how people go through shitty relationships
>>
>>17945060
You're going to have to change that then. The world and everyone in it can't change for you.
>>
>>17945090

How?
>>
>>17943636
>I got the hint that she doesn't want me to talk about her loss or the funeral or whatever, but when does it become appropriate to talk as usual again?

Do you actually even know her in real life? Because if not, fuck off for a while.

Look man, She obvious has been hit pretty hard by this. This ain't some fucking petty thing like, "Oh hey, I had a minor accident the other day and now my car is totaled." She clearly lost someone that meant a lot to her FOREVER, which means, unlike you at the moment, she has much higher priorities than humoring you or getting laid.

She'll be ready when/if she's ready.

Chill and step off. It could take weeks, it could take months, it could take years, it could be NEVER.

If she wanted you in the circle of support you would be. Go live your life. Let her live her own.

>>17945060
>But here's the thing. I don't want to settle for someone who I don't really want.

I've got a question for you... Have you actually ever dated anyone before?

Because it's one thing to have an wealth of experience to draw from and use that to shape what it is that you KNOW that works and what it is you truly want.

But it's a completely and totally different story to have never done anything and just make up arbitrary decisions as to what it is that works for you--when you don't have the first fucking clue.

That's just straight up fantasizing, not healthy, and will only lead you down a very warped and ignorant path.
>>
>>17945164

>That's just straight up fantasizing, not healthy, and will only lead you down a very warped and ignorant path

That's not true. I am very aware that nobody is perfect. And even if I met my "dream girl" there would definitely be imperfections. I'm not expecting a 10/10 super model who has the exact same interests as me. I know that's not going to happen. It won't, ever.

I just want to find a cute girl, someone who I actually find attractive, someone who I'd like to be around in public, and have intelligent and fun conversations with and travel
>>
So, if you guys are in a stall of a public bathroom and a guy takes a stall next to you and you hear him sit down a pee. Is that a wierd thing?
Also if you guys have to do both. Do you sit down a shit first and then stand up and piss? Or other way around? Or just do it all in one?
>>
>>17945187
Why do you even ask this? Also you should be peeing and taking a dump however you feel more comfortable.
>>
>girls

I shouldn't have asked her to kiss, I should've just done it, right?
>>
>>17945188
Because idk what's wierd in your guy's bathroom. Like there is a slight thing in the girl's room is to not sound like you're taking a shit with other people in the room. Or to eat food in there. It's weird. I am curious or your world of pissing!
>>
>>17945197

People don't eat in the bathroom because that's gross.

There is less worry in the men's bathroom. People just focus on doing their thing and leaving. I don't worry about what others are doing. If you're taking a big shit, you might try to not fart too much out of curiosity of the other bathroom goers. But that's it
>>
>>17945197
As for standing up or sitting down, I usually sit down because it's super uncomfortable when you're taking a piss and you get drops on your legs. And then I do everything together if needed be.

But when it comes to public bathrooms I definitely do it standing up, unless I have to take a dump, in which case I do everything together.
>>
>>17945197
>eating in the bathroom
The fuck? Guys don't eat in the bathroom.

We try to be courteous with sound but if you've gotta go, you've gotta go.
>>
Had a dream in the morning where I talked to my ex again and we eventually had really amazing sex in my room like we were back together. Haven't spoken to her in like two years but god damn that dream sex was fucking hot. Something happened and I was being chased in a store and woke up like wtf

What does this mean?? Am I unhappy with my current gf
>>
>>17945247
It doesn't mean much, really. Your brain doesn't really show you things for a reason. You thought of your ex for some reason. You remembered what sex was like. "What if we had sex again" and sex is always aaaamazing in dreams, because they're dreams and all. That's all. It doesn't mean anything unless you make it mean something.
>>
Guys: Should I go to an event only to see the guy I like or is it weird?

Guy I like and am friends with invited me via fb to a charity show his a capella group is doing. Tickets are $6 and normally I wouldn't go if it wasn't free, but I like him and want to see him as I haven't hung out with him in a while. Is it weird to go if its only really for him? I know some other people in the show but I feel odd. I'll probably enjoy the show anyway. But i feel like this is desperate?
>>
>>17945185
Not the person you responded to, but maybe you put too much emphasis on looks. It sounds like you screen women based on initial attraction and screen everyone else. Try to find girls who tou find to be fun and intelligent. As you get to know them they'll be more attractive to you.
>>
>>17945187

Unlike in women's restrooms, there are usually 1-2 toilets stalls to 2-6 urinals on average (So if there are 4 stalls there are like 6-12 urinals. If there 6 stalls there's like 9 to 16 urinals, etc). And that's because urinals take up about half the space a stall does.

Male bathroom etiquette (at least here in the states).

For urinals:
1.) If it's not busy, try to space it out so you've got a gap of 1 urinal in between you--if there are only 1 stall and 2 urinals, a lot of guys will use 1 urinal while 1 uses the stall (I think this one is inane, but w/e.).
2.) Don't make eye contact
3.) Don't try to sneak peaks at each others junk
4.) Don't try to strike up idle conversation while you're peeing (Though this rule gets bent a lot at bars when people are drunk off their asses enough to not give a fuck)

For Toilet stalls:
1.) There are no rules. Do whatever the fuck.

>>17945185
And right now you probably don't know enough about people to know that it takes more than that for a relationship to work. And you are also probably ruling out people who fit your criteria, purely because of some arbitrary aspect doesn't seem "cute" or "attractive" to you now, but objectively is and would be to you if you gave it a shot.

Look man, the less experience you have, the less you actually understand about people in general.

Odds are, even if you end up meet someone who DOES fit all those criteria, you'll just totally fucking drop your spaghetti because you have absolutely zero experience and have absolutely no fucking idea what you are doing.

Stop waiting for someone to drop in to your lap and go just meet people.

You don't have to start relationships, you don't have to fucking marry them, just go meet them for a coffee or something, talk to them, get to know them, broaden your horizons and learn more about PEOPLE and how they work.

You don't have to take this shit so seriously from the get go--because honestly it can be scary as fuck when someone is
>>
>>17945367
>Guys: Should I go to an event only to see the guy I like or is it weird?

It's $6 to go. That's like what, the price of a cheap hamburger?

Who gives a fuck. Just go.
>>
>>17945367
nah, I'd think that's cute, just go for it.
>>
Girls that have cheated,
why did you do it?
did he ever find out?
>>
>>17944214
not a girl, but she told you she likes him, and that she's seeing him a lot.
I'm not saying she doesn't like you, but we both know she has either
A. Constant mental battles whether he's more worth it than you
B. already caved and is trying to double dip.
>>
>>17944825
You want to know whether she's interested in dating.
she probably already knows you want to know because if you thought about it this much you've done things to show it.
Why not just ask her out and get it over with, just be prepared to lose talking to her casually after that.
>>
>>17944975
A sign would be having so little faith in your gf that you have to ask the internet whether she's cheating on you.
I mean this in a serious way, obviously she's doing things that are making you feel insecure, or you don't really want to be with her anyway.
>>
What kind of ass is attractive on a guy? Lots of mass or little? Pic would help
>>
>>17945674
I yeah I guess. On to the next you think? It is a shame she's a nice chick and fucking great in bed I just dunno
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.