[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm failing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Depression.png (1MB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.png
1MB, 1024x736px
I am a Syrian refuge in Switzerland i was very popular among friends and girls when i was in my country but now I'm lonely I learned French really quick and then when it was time to find a job i got fired from every one i got even though I tried very hard now it's been a year without a job i stopped looking and i am very depressed i think about ending my life every day and i have no clue what should i do
>>
>>17941706
Well shit if you're gonna off yourself you may as well go back and clean up your own shit.
>>
Kill yourself shitskin. You aren't welcome in Europe.
>>
>>17941710
>le your skin is brown XD
kys
>>
That's something you will just have to deal with man, it isn't you. There has been tons of negative experiences with refugees and many will judge you in that alone. You may not be the problem but many see you as one.
>>
>>17941718
>le im a citizen of the world xDDDD
I genuinely hope your mother dies you worthless faggot.
>>
That's what you get for going to countries with a completly different culture than yours, instead of keeping to the ones that are more similar

>shit my 3rd world country's at war
>gotta move
>well there's a bunch of countries with similar culture to mine
>nvm tho I'm going to shit on first world le lol
>>
>>17941724
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>17941750
Go play with your jewed up dick, yank poof
>>
File: 1477852063557.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1477852063557.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>17941758
>he's actually C*nadian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17941745
You have no idea what you are talking about
We had no other choice
Refuges in near countries are dying from cold and Hunger
>>
File: 1481843348084.png (229KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
1481843348084.png
229KB, 539x566px
>>17941760
Lmao, go prep the bull. you foreskinlet
>>
>>17941706

Fuck off swarmfront
>>
>>17941769
So this is the power...of Canadian... banter... woah...
>>
File: 1481840737458.jpg (1011KB, 1580x3391px) Image search: [Google]
1481840737458.jpg
1011KB, 1580x3391px
>>17941778
So this is the power of the american imagination, woah
>>
File: T4f0g2G.png (49KB, 1111x1024px) Image search: [Google]
T4f0g2G.png
49KB, 1111x1024px
I'm sorry dude
fuck this world
>>
You should have done to a culturally compatible country, like Saudi Arabia, who are actually taking in millions.

But ya chose first world white Europe, the only place who would grovel to you and gibsmedat.

Suck it up, you are living in literally one of the best countries in the world, so that means the competition is going to be far better than you.

But remember: the ruling class did this to you. They used you as a pawn in their game. But that won't change the perception people like me and the majority have of you.

You're the enemy dude, that's all there is to it.

You would be reacting exactly the same way if the roles were reversed, and white people are becoming more aware of this daily.
>>
>>17941768
>Refuges in near countries are dying from cold and Hunger
>You're dying from cold and hunger in fucking TURKEY, the fastest growing economy in west Asia

You're a bad fucking liar you shithead, you're lucky I live in the united states otherwise I'd slaughter your family for invading my homeland. Fucking entitled shits throwing out food people gave you in Hungary you fucking CUNTS!
>>
>>17941706
Go back to syria when it quiets down there. Nobody wants you to be here forever.
>>
>>17941706
Assad is open to peace talks now, the war is pretty much won. Perhaps you should be thinking about getting ready to go back!
>>
>>17941706
Commit reverse jihad against muslims to show the world that you're an arab they can trust
>>
>>17941745
>>17941710
t. people who know shit about geopolitics

I thought Europe was supposed to be an well-educaded continent? You fucked up with their countries first.
>>
>>17941706
Look, you're not going to be popular among white women. White women see middle eastern men and think 'sexist oppressive patriarchal culture that I want nothing to do with and nowhere near me'.
>>
syria is a better country than switzerland. dont give up man gl
>>
>>17941706
Well, you can only do your best, anon, there's no reason to get fucking suicidal over it. Have you tried finding employment through your Swiss friends? It sucks, but what more can do? Don't the Swiss have excellent welfare? It's not what you want, but it could be worse. At least you're not in fucking Syria, bro.
>>
File: beautiful religion.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful religion.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>17941706
No one likes you because you rape our women and children. You should get out of our countries before the shit hits the fan. In the near future you will look back at days like these, and remember how lucky you were
>>
>>17941706
This probably isn't the site you should've came to for actual advice/sympathy bro. I hope things get better for you. Don't take what people say on here too seriously.
>>
I think it is a good idea for you to try and make some social connections, don't overthink stuff and give the peole you have contact with space.

You know, you can get any job anywhere if you just show that you're capable and compatible.

Second, don't act like you're entitled to a job/bright future. Contrary to popular belief white people actually work pretty fucking hard for their shit and that's why they're not letting you in.
>>
Women are scared on a base level of immigrant men. You're so much more likely to rape us or blow our people up (or more recently run people over), and the men of our countries know that and think you're corroding our values with your desert religion and barbarianism (hell, women think this too). It's natural that you're not liked. People are scared.

Go and seek refuge in a place that's compatible with your culture.
>>
go back to syria welfare migrant
>>
I live in the German part so I can't respond in French very well. I've lived here for 25 years and I can tell you that it's normal. You will be isolated in Switzerland, unless you actively seek out people. We are very closed and suspicious of others and generally don't like outsiders. Try to find people from your country, maybe go to Geneva, there should be more people you can relate to.
Also seek out new work immediately, or you'll end up homeless, this is no welfare state, after all.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.