[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had "sex" with my long time friend that I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 1484011321836.jpg (110KB, 588x602px) Image search: [Google]
1484011321836.jpg
110KB, 588x602px
I had "sex" with my long time friend that I always had a huge crash on. Don't know how to expand from that "event". Now before you say I just fucked her and now it comes the easy part and I shouldn't worry, please listen why it was "sex" and not sex.

Yesterday we were hanging out in my apartment she was waiting on her friend to pick her up because reasons. She told she was tired and she's gonna laid down on the couch, play with her phone, watch some tv. I went back to my room and started playing vidya but then after some time she yelled at me to come to her because she's bored. I told her to just watch some shit on netflix but she wasn't really interested in watching netflix. After some talking, outta fucking nowhere, she told me she's horny and wants to fuck. I was like what the fuck how this happen what why how and then she started setting the rules - no kissing, no cuddling, not intimate touching, no blowjob and I was even more confused about this. I asked what will happen and she basically said that It's not gonna change anything about us. I got kinda sad, angry, but said yes.

And then the "sex" started. Told me to start kissing her feet, legs, from bottom to top. Basically foreplay but I was doing in with my mouth and she wasn't touching me at all. She was the one taking the clothes, not me. Not to make this long, I went down on her, she told me to put in it, we fucked, told me to switch to doggy, we fucked, and for the finale cowgirl. And then she came. Told me she's done but I told her I didn't came but that didn't matter to her. Told me I can finish with my hands. For some reason I went mad and started furiously jerking off and I literally came on her tits while she was on her phone. She yelled at me giggling like a little girl telling she didn't allowed that and told me to get a towel. That's what I did and that was the end of that. Ask if I we're cool and she said "yeah" while staring at her phone.
>>
File: mel.webm (445KB, 546x576px) Image search: [Google]
mel.webm
445KB, 546x576px
>>17941662
Sorry it's long as fuck post,, but didn't know how to make it shorter. I asked her again today is she's okay with that incident and told me "yeah it's fine". Almost asked her if she's wants to a replay but I chickened out. Like I asked at the beginning, how to expand from that? Can I even expand from that? All I see is that she wanted to fuck, I was around, she came, and that was the end from that. The fact she didn't want this to be intimate is a red flag. But then again, she did had sex with me, and didn't really complain. I had casual hookups before, but there was always some intimacy, touching. This is just feels so weird to me. But not to her I guess.
>>
>>17941662
She literally just used you for your dick, and you let her. You're a pussy. You should've at least finished.
>>
>He didn't push her down and finish
What a fucking beta cuck. I would have came and just for the cheekiness of that cunt I would have kept going until I came again.
>>
>>17941662
Why would you agree to those rules? Are you that desperate for sex?
>>
>>17941677
>>17941670
I wouldn't normally do that, but then again I've never had a weird sex like that.
>>17941686
With her? Yes, unfortunately. I've known her for a long time and always had a huge crush on her, I don't want to use the word "love" so casually, but that might be it. Or just obsession. Over time I kinda realized she's not interested in me so I just became best friends with her. But now this happened and don't know what to do.
>>
>>17941662
Goddamn that's hot. Except for the fact that you got cucked into jerking yourself. She used you for a fuck. Let me guess, she's out of your league. This is one of the few embarassing instances where you can fuck a girl and come out a loser.

This should change everything. You should use this as a learning experience just end this relationship. Tell he you are no longer comfortable spending time with her. Next time you Netflix and chill take initiative.
>>
Make her become a slave to your cock. You have something she wants, (a discrete fuck buddy) You gotta tease her and play hard to get while eventually also giving her the dick. The trick is giving her the dick when her mood is just right. Eventually you will be able to break some of these rules. That is, only if you are able to gain control of the flow of the relationship.
>>
>>17941715
>Let me guess, she's out of your league
I don't know, I can't be unbiased with her. To me she's a 11/10 that can do no wrong. It's pathetic, yes. I guess the way my friends react to her and her former partners, I guess she's out of my league, yes.
>>17941717
I feel like that was just one thing. If she really wants a fuck buddy, she can find any other men without my help.

I guess that one anon is right. I should just go and tell her how I feel. At this point does it really matter? I feel like she knows about how I feel about her but I don't know for certain. I just don't want to continue our friendship. It's just pointless. Yes we have fun but fuck does that hurt sometimes. I hope when she tells no she will not try to remain friends with me. It will be just pure torture for me.
>>
>>17941748
You're hopeless man. DESU you should avoid her but go ahead an learn a lesson in being cucked. You'll regret it someday.
>>
>>17941773
I feel like If I don't talk to her I will regret this for the rest of my life. If she humiliates me more, okay. At least I will know.
>>
File: 1394600074271.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1394600074271.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>17941677

>He didn't push her down and finish

I'm not positive so, don't quote me on this, but I'm like 90% positive you're not supposed to push someone down and keep having sex with them after they say they don't want to have sex anymore. I hear its frowned upon in some circles.
>>
File: 1380191729189.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1380191729189.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>came on her tits while she was on her phone. She yelled at me giggling like a little girl telling she didn't allowed that

Let me tell you what to do next time senpai

Play along with her rules, then when shes really feelin it
>smack her, HARD
>put your entire body weight into fucking her
>if you're strong enough pick her up and fuck her against the wall
>put holes in the wall and shit if you want, really slam her around

This kind of chick will love that shit, then get married and have like 6 kids and don't go to bed angry congrats you win life.
>>
>>17941773
>>17941715
>>17941677

Do you guys understand the definition of the word "cuckholding" or is it just the new 4chan thing to toss it around out of context?

Some guys don't mind being dominated and humiliated by women. Some like it. Last time I checked, unless OP is married and another man is having sex with his wife, the word cuckhold has nothing to do with this situation.
>>
>>17941831
You heard wrong, esp with a girl like that she literally wants you to rape her not a joke
>>
>>17941831
I don't give a shit. We're not done until I cum
>>
>>17941662
>didn't let you get your nut
honestly you should have killed her
>>
>>17941832

My personal recommendation, OP, is to not let these edgy faggots convince you to beat and rape your friend. I'd recommend against it.

Its obvious she used you for a fuck and gets off on domination and humiliation but I think maybe forcing yourself on her and physically attacking her may not exactly be the glorious reclamation of your manhood that they're making it out to be.
>>
>>17941849
Doesn't matter if they're right or wrong. I would never hurt her or do anything without her permission. I'm not normally pussywhipped but with her I just freeze.
>>
>>17941842

Well, ok then. At least you're honest.

>>17941841

>You heard wrong

Nah. I didn't. Pretty sure you're not allowed to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex. There's some kind of law about that.

>a girl like that she literally wants you to rape her not a joke

I think its totally cool or whatever that you think that but personally, I'm not actually going to rape someone in the hopes that its what she wants. Again, I'm not any expert, but I've heard tale of that kind of situation not really working out. Legally speaking, I'm not prepared to take that kind of leap of faith when it comes to sexual assault.

Personal preference I suppose.
>>
>>17941697
You should've asserted yourself and made it clear that you weren't going to be used to be honest fåm. She knew that you were desperate for her and that she could get away with that shit without you turning her down. You should have told her that you weren't playing any games and that if you were gonna have sex at all, you were gonna have real sex and not the bullshit she's selling.
>>
>>17941866

Dude, its fine. You're really making a bigger deal of this than you need to. I've had sex with shy girls who just laid there. I've had sex with girls who wanna be choked, whipped, spanked, tied up. I've had sex with girls that slapped me, tried to put things up my ass, called me names, one girl even spit on me and every time I was about to cum she pulled out and made me wait until she "gave me permission". I've had girls who only do anal, girls who don't give blowjobs, girls who ONLY give blowjobs yadda yadda yadda.

The point is that very girl is a little different and don't get brainwashed into thinking that you're less of a man for not being the super alpha domination beast EVERY time you have sex. Its all in the game, man. Some girls want to be dominant, some girls wanna be dominated, if she's hot and you're having sex with her then its still a win in your book, ok?

I understand she's your friend or whatever but sometimes friends fuck. She wanted sex on her terms and your dick was there. Its whatever.
>>
>>17941883
That's what logical person would do. But I wasn't thinking logical at that point.
>>17941887
I know about all of that, been there but it's "her". Meaning I put her on a pedestal. The problem is that she only feels "Its whatever", not me. That's why I'm gonna talk to her about it. I hope I'm not gonna chicken out, and I hope it's not gonna turn into some huge drama if things go sideways.
>>
>>17941837
>some guys don't mind being cucked. Some like it.
Yea, that's we we call them cucks. That's exactly what this situation is.
>>
File: gtfo.png (2MB, 991x1426px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.png
2MB, 991x1426px
>>17941837
>These crazy 4Channers and their crazy 4chan lingo
>>
>>17941916

>The problem is that she only feels "Its whatever", not me.

Then thats your burden to deal with, not hers. She doesn't like you that way man. If you're perfectly happy with your "friendship" blowing into pieces after you spill your spaghetti all over her thats fine but talking to her is not going to change the fact that she doesn't like you romantically.

>>17941931

>Yea, that's we we call them cucks. That's exactly what this situation is.

Except for the fact that the word cuckhold, by definition, has absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

>>17941939

Its the dictionary, kid, not reddit. Pardon me for my insistence on using the english language correctly.
>>
>>17942452
>kid
Can you get anymore reddit?
>>
>>17942498

I don't know what reddit has to do with you being factually incorrect. Is calling someone reddit supposed to be an insult? You can say reddit all you want but that doesn't change the textbook definition of words in the english language.
>>
File: 1469839589216.jpg (114KB, 557x305px) Image search: [Google]
1469839589216.jpg
114KB, 557x305px
>>17942504
>is calling someone reddit supposed to be an insult
>>
File: 1389519388982.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1389519388982.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>17942512

You seem to be stuck on repeat so take it easy. Good luck with your severe aspergers.
>>
>>17942527
>Notice as the redditor recoils as he is called out on his true nature
>>
>>17942452
>Then thats your burden to deal with, not hers. She doesn't like you that way man. If you're perfectly happy with your "friendship" blowing into pieces after you spill your spaghetti all over her thats fine but talking to her is not going to change the fact that she doesn't like you romantically.

I know, I thought I made that clear. Still I am going to tell her because I don't like unfinished businesses. I'd rather burn the bridge than forget about it.
>>
dont ask if its okay, she will let you know when she has a problem

fuck her again
initiate
this is how some ppl get into relationship
just fucking, then the vagina notices the cock as its buddy and then the female mind goes bonkers

dont be sad
dont be loveydovey

just fuck her like a whore she is, she will be yours later

what you gona do is when you see her, you grab her, passionately kiss your face off, then throw her on your bed and FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT WHORE

thank me later
>>
>>17942527
The anon your talking to is technically in the wrong but your a dick so.

Language isn't stagnate. The way people spoke to each other, in English, and the meaning of the words they used to do it has been shipped by culture.

Calling a whiny bitch a cuckold is an accepted insult on this board. So, ya you were in the wrong.
>>
It sounds like she's not really into you and you two may be sexually incompatible depending on your view of casual sex, as she seend to treat it on about the same level as a game of basketball.

So hopefully that got rid of any sexual tension you had around her and now you have two options. Move on, find a gf and end your relationship with your friend; or you can keep hanging out with her and be her submissive boytoy until she finds a boyfriend and stops talking to you.
>>
Yeah I'd stop talking to her
If you do hang out again either tell her every thing you feel and be honest (do this who cares if she thinks your a loser after)
Or justSay you didn't like it at all and want to forget about the whole thing (if your a pussy)
>>
Don't take everything to close to your heart, next time if she will ask you to fuck her again, make your own rules of no kissing foots or liking pussy, don't let her to control you but in same time don't be a pussy.
Be the same as always, relaxed and positive.
>>
>>17942948
>If you do hang out again either tell her every thing you feel and be honest (do this who cares if she thinks your a loser after)

that's what I'm plan to do.

If the thread somehow survives, I might update and post what happened
>>
>>17943027
If it doesn't just make a new one
I wanna know what happened
>>
>>17943031
maybe, although if things go south I might not visit this site for a long time.
>>
>>17941662
I don't understand why you're not calling this sex just because you didn't cum in her.
>>
I felt pretty disgusted reading your OP. She used you like a piece of meat and you went right along with it. Like even if she wanted some NSA sex the fact that she didn't give a fuck if you came or not would make me question even her friendship. She sounds brain damaged desu or just spoiled rotten.
>>
>>17941662
She's not even a good friend if she didn't let u finish
She just used u and doesn't seem to give a shit about u
Even in a fwb relationship u usually do shit for each other like let then cum but this bitch just used you
Don't even talk to her she's a bad person
>>
Okay. I'm surprised that thread survived but I guess I'm used to other boards moving fast.

So I told her I want to talk to her in person in my apartment about something serious. She asked if it's about that night, and I told her it was about something more serious.

I hesitated, but I told her everything. How our friendship was basically me accepting the fact she's not interested me, and how while I had fun, it still hurt me from time to time, but I tried to just forget about all of it, but then she opened the pandora box with that casual sex and I told her I just can't act like nothing happened. She took a big pause, and that said that she her suspicions about me, but since I didn't do anything, she ignored them. I told I was just scared of her reaction, that's why I didn't do anything, but then went along with our friendship because I didn't wanna lose her. I told her that after this "sex" I just can't continue this charade anymore. I told her I want to be with her and if she doesn't feel anything for me we need to end this because I just don't see a point in continuing this. Then the conversations started to heat up. Told me I just can't a drop a bomb on her like that. I asked her again, looking straight at her eyes, if she feels something for me. She didn't say anything, then told me I should have asked her out years ago and that's my fault. I told her I know but I just can't take it anymore. She started crying. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her, at this point I just didn't care about what happens next. So we were just sitting here, I was still hugging her. My shirt was a little wet from her tears, we were just sitting her, talking about petty things. A lot of "you should have" and me telling I know. After some talk I just look at her, and kissed her slowly. We just looked at each other until we started slowly making out. It was probably the longest time I had ever make out with somebody.
>>
>>17944494
cont.

At some point I just looked at her and said if she wants this. If she really, really wants this. She looked at me and said "yes".

I already have to make two posts, so I'll just say we fucked. And as awkward as this sound, yes, I did cum in her this time.

After the sex we just sat there, cuddling. Silence. Finally I asked what's next, and the she told me "I don't know". We watched some dumb shit on netflix, we ate some fast food. After some time she told she needs to think about this, and that she needs a time to swallow this. I honestly didn't know what else to do, so I hugged her, kissed her and told her she should think about this and that I want her to be clear as crystal about this.

And now I'm here. Typing this shit. Honestly I have no idea what else to do but wait. I guess I'll just wait. I feel lots of emotion right now. Maybe not happiness but rather relief. I really hope she tells me the truth, and not bullshit me.
>>
>>17941662
Fuck you. I read both your posts and it turns out you don't even have a fucking question, you just wanted to waste my time.
>>
>>17941662
Sounds like you got raped
>>
>>17944498
youre so goddamn beta and passive

you were letting her lead the entire time. at this rate, she's going to leave you very very fast.
>>
>>17944531
I asked thee question before I told my story and I see that was a mistake now.
>>17944547
I don't see how giving consent is rape but whatever.
>>17944574
how is that beta? we talked, what I was supposed to do? I honestly don't think this could be any better than what happened
>>
>>17944745
Where you live, bro?
You two live together or what?
>>
>>17944752
No I have my own apartment, she has one too. I thought I said that already.
>>
>>17944494
>>17944498
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>17944494
this has to be the most beta way to get a girl into bed, honestly op you guys played each other for the mutual benefit of sex so naturally it's a win-win.

since the start of thread you can tell that she liked you and took advantage of being around each other. It was easy to tell she wanted sex from you, 90% of guys really don't turn down a chance to have sex with a girl basically throwing herself at you without feeling some sort of guilt or shame if she wanted sex to begin with. She offered you accepted. You two just have a passive relationship.
>>
>>17944817
>>17944796
I don't get this beta shit. I don't know what you wanted me to do. Fucking say nothing and just took her to bed by force? I'd rather know where we stand.
>>
>>17944829
And at the end of the night you still don't know where you stand because "she'll think about it." You fucked, then you fucked again, no one acts like she did (crying, "you should have told me", saying it's what she wants) and then turn around after you fuck and she say she has to think about it after. Cherish the moment, you won't get it a third time.
>>
>>17944862
I don't wanna pressure her. I just want her to settle with the idea first. If the next time we talk she's still wants to have a time I'll ter her it's now or never.
>>
>>17944876
She said yes and then backpedalled on her response, why should she have to give you a definitive yes or no when she can flip a switch between both?
>>
I understand being a bit beta, but how is it even possible to reach this level of beta?
>>
>>17941662
She got you good anon.
You are hers now....
Just try and survive the ride
>>
>>17944953
cancer
/thread
>>
>>17944953
>>17945498
I really try to understand you guys, but I still don't see what I did so beta. Maybe I'll never know
>>17945451
well we'll see about that.
>>
>>17945538
If I were you I'd drop the respectful waiting style now and show some initiative. Just act as if she didn't say she needed to think and do fun stuff with her. You showed respect for her, now show her that being with you is fun. The hurdle you need to overcome is that she viewed you as a friend for so long. So act the part of a boyfriend.
>>
File: hah.gif (4MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
hah.gif
4MB, 320x179px
>>17941662
>Didn't pump his seed into her womb.
It's like you don't even want to rape a baby into her.
>>
>>17941662
What a fucking retard you are, do you have any integrity at all? You should'ev said her to go fuck herself, you need more self-respect, faggot.
>>
>>17945538
You're a beta because you got your yes, she got her dick, and then she took away the yes. You're so fucking dumb if you can't see how you got played, but hey you'll understand when she tells you she thought about it and doesn't want to date you.
>>
I'll stop posting here, probably my final update

We talked about a lot of stuff but we quickly went to the main topic. I told her that I don't want to force her into a relationship and that if she's not really feeling it we need to end it. She told me this wouldn't happened if I was clear from the start, but then told she has feelings for me to. She said it'll be kinda weird to switch to being friends to a couple but she still wants it.

So I guess this is it. the posts here really helped so thanks although the future is always uncertain. But I'm happy with my choices.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.