[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really curious in how the sadomasochistic polarities switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 299x169px
I am really curious in how the sadomasochistic polarities switch between my boyfriend and I.
I really love it that my boyfriend is super daddy and dominant and protective over me, emotionally and physically. However, we also switch physical roles sometimes. He likes it when I choke him back or fight back by scratching him or gripping pressure points, and he even wants me to fuck his ass (after he's fucked mine, which will happen soon). He likes that he's giving me permission to do it, but he wouldn't let me if he didn't want to. I find the idea of owning his ass and hurting him back really hot, but it makes me feel more connected and belonging to him. It doesn't make me feel like I no longer have to respect him.
How would you characterize this sexual dynamic? Is he still being submissive by wanting to be overpowered sexually like that, even though he demands me to do it?
>>
>>17941126
Being in a similar relationship i'd say he is submissive at least, you could say he is topping from the bottom but honestly i see it as if he is opening up to you what he wants sometimes too, that would be being submissive.
>>
>>17941186
Would you say that's more romantic than faggy/beta? It sounds kind of childish when I put it like that, but men and women alike contest that women want certain things, and guys who are beta and seen as submissive people who cannot provide that.
>>
>>17941218
It's a romantic thing to me, since it's roleplaying it doesn't represent your actual person.
Think of it like this, you have this awesome alpha chad a a boyfriend and everyone is certain of that but then you two end up in bed and you overpower him and he's at your feet, instead of him turning beta you turn into a super alpha / goddess.

shits weird to explain sorry about that.

Anyways for me and my gf it's just that we both have our sadistic and dominant sides along the rather submissive ones and either of us enjoy being at the other end of it if the partner feels the need to overpower the loved one.
>>
Degenerates
>>
>>17941289
kek, this
>>
>>17941126
Holy shit that's hot. Lucky guy you're dating. I wish my gf wasnt so vanilla.
>>
>>17941289
>bdsm
>degenerates
I wonder what's your fetish friend-o
>>
>>17941346
BMWF
>>
>>17941346
>used the word degenerate
That suggests he's from /pol/, in which case, he probably wants to see his girlfriend get pounded by a large black man.
>>
>>17941275
Ugh, gross. Don't insult me by calling my lovely husbando a chad. He's a beautiful, tall, dark-haired, adorable, sexiest man alive, lean alpha male stallion. Anything but a normie chad.

But yeah, I definitely feel that super alpha goddess. I finally get to share this story somewhere! My boyfriend is one of those "pretend-I'm-the-gayest-faggot-touch-other-men's-butts-in-front-of-me-on PURPOSE-to-make-me-jealous" (I'm a jealous person type of guys. I squirm and complain at the sight and sound of them touching each other's nipples really gayly and saying things like "I'll have you tonight" just to get to me - BUT. Knowing that he would let me fuck his ass rather than actually letting other men fuck his ass makes me feel so goddamn powerful. After that happens, and one of his friends who's like a motorcycle-riding manwhore tries to make me jealous by touching MY man's butt, I'll fucking know that it's ME who owns it.
It's a total power trip for me.
>>
>>17941623
He's a closet faggot if he likes to be fucked in the ass
>>
>>17941339
Rape her mouth until she likes it
That's how I came along
Also /came/ along if you know what I mean
But maybe don't actually do that. I'm sorry she's vanilla, that sounds hard and not in the good way
>>
>>17941629
Not if he only lets women do it, and be women only ME <333 *love eyes*
(I wouldn't have been okay with him being bisexual and getting fucked by men.)
>>
>>17941641
*by women I mean only me
>>
>>17941641
I wouldn't be bothered if it was just a finger but a whole fucking dick? He's a faggot.
>>
>>17941655
What if he's attracted to female bodies despite wanting a dick inside of him? I don't think he wants a male dick inside him.
Wow, I sound like r9k.
>>
>>17941669
That's still kind of gay
>>
>>17941669
Definitely gay
>>
>>17941742
Fine, whatever. As long as he's gay for me.
>>
>>17941756
My gf owns a strap on too and to be fair i am bi sexual
>>
>>17942401
He's not bisexual and he ordered me a strap on as a present (after we started discussing anal).
>>
>>17942401
I didn't mean for you to take it seriously, you'd be surprised a lot of straight couples do that
>>
File: 14759821014090.png (734KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14759821014090.png
734KB, 1000x1000px
Revolting. I can't unsee
>>
this is a troll thread
OP is either a man or underage retarded
>>
>>17942522
Why does it matter what his sexuality is? People need to stop labelling shit. Wanting a guy to fuck you in the ass is gay. Wanting your wife to fuck you with a strap on only becomes actually gay if he's pretending it's a guy or something. Otherwise it's just kinky (and imo painful and gross but to each their own).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.