[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Prone Bone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1482471177275.jpg (44KB, 476x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482471177275.jpg
44KB, 476x395px
Is prone bone degrading to girls? It's one of my favourite positions but with this girl I've been having sex with recently she became offended when I guided her into the position and she asked "so you just want to stuff my head into the pillows and get off??"

I did not think it was so degrading, I can still and still like to come up beside the girl and like kiss her still I don't get it.
>>
>>17940649
Give her the ol missionary position. Bitches love it.
>>
>>17940649

Degrading???? LOL

Bitches are more bitchy by the day. Degrading would be making ass to mouth FFS
>>
>>17940649
That bitch thinks it's degrading? Do what
>>17940671 said and give that ho ass to mouth. That'll teach her about degradation.
>>
>>17940659
missionary is the GOAT position is you are in love with the person

everything else is just for the appeal of sex itself
>>
>>17940695

Gotta warn my gf of 8 years then
>>
>>17940695
Searched goat position. Not even disappointed.
>>
Don't stick it in crazy sjws.
>>
>>17940649

I had to look that up, but that is the best position. even better than doggy style.

If she liked you she would do it.
>>
>>17940649
Femanon here. In itself, that's a fine position. Nothing inherently degrading about it. If she feels degraded, however, and you do it regardless, it is degrading. Talk about it at length. If your sexual preferences don't match up, consider breaking up with her and finding someone who is better suited to you.
>>
>>17940868
thanks doc phil
>>
She probably is dealing with some baggage from a prior relationship where she felt like interchangeable-meat.
It's not your job to be her therapist, but you might want to talk to her about where that feeling is coming from.
Assure her that you were only thinking that it would feel good for both of you and it never crossed your mind to treat her like that. Ask her if someone else did, and that's why she considers it a bad position. You could also explain that you like to spoon her while you fuck because you consider it romantic and protective.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.