[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you make your move?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: toradora.gif (2MB, 497x279px) Image search: [Google]
toradora.gif
2MB, 497x279px
Have always struggled in dating with transitioning from the "You're cool people. We could get along" phase to the "I'm into you" phase. Flirting, breaking the touch barrier, etc., does not come naturally for me.

Could use some tips on when and how to establish interest beyond platonic "I enjoy your company." Recently reconnected with an old classmate and we've started hanging out. Would like it to go somewhere beyond "We should've hung out more back in school! Glad we've become friends!"
>>
"Do you find me attractive?"
"Do you think we could ever be a couple?"
etc
>>
Literally say I like you or I like hanging out with you...

Go to da movies or movies at your house

Put your hand on their shoulder and gage their reactions

Usually they will either shrugged you off if they're not interested. Otherwise, move your way down their back, and if hey still doesnt shrf you off or they haven't already responded in a similar manner, go kiss their neck.

Works for.me.

At this point I'm visibly erect. I nibble o her ear lobes and she lets out a sound. That means 2nd base.

Glhf
>>
>>17940399

the problem here is that you're acting like there is some pattern that if you hit it, will guarantee pussy.

there isn't.

i can get a date with a girl with just one conversation. I can get laid by a girl with just one conversation. not ALL women, not even close. but if they are into me thats all the time it takes.

so if you're into someone, make a move. ask them on a date like activity. then while on that date like activity, make a move. donjt care about when or after how long, just go on the date and do it.
>>
>>17940434
Isn't that a little "high school"? No offense.

>>17940461
>>17940496
So basically just don't be totally autistic and jump her bones out of nowhere, but make my move at any reasonably appropriate time and if she's into me it will be a non-issue?
>>
>>17940595

yeah. if shes into you pretty much anythings forgiven. and if shes not into you, dont act like you raped someone just because you put the moves on them.

if you know someone and you like them, invite to a one on one hang out. something date like. then just put your arm around her, hold her hand, and towards the end go for a kiss.

if shes not into it, she'll make it clear. whatever you do, dont act like its a test. dont act like you can save it if it goes south. just be yourself, do what you want to, and have fun. thats the whole point is you just wnat to have fun and hang out with her. not put on a show and get a rating.
>>
>>17940609
This is pretty solid advice
>>
>>17940595
Yes

It's highly scientific.

The girl will lead you, you will initiate. If she likes you she'll let you do whatever.

If she rejects you, no biggie, don't sperg, spend more time in the intellectual level of things.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.