[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get my status back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6682.jpg (45KB, 713x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6682.jpg
45KB, 713x800px
>go to frat party last weekend
>get drunk out of my mind
>a girl grabs me and kisses me
>fuck yeah
>she brings me to her dorm and we fuck
>wake up with an absolute brutal hangover
>the girl turns out to be FAT
>not as bad as pic related but FAT
>bounce the fuck out of there
>everyone at the party saw it happen
>from being a cool guy I'm now the laughing stock of the entire campus
>even those """fat positive"""" feminist freaks finds it hilarious and mock me

I'm fucking seething

How do I get my status back?
>>
You did this to yourself. Own it.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17940262
>How do I get my status back?
You own it.

Have you ever witnessed someone NOT lose status from a hookup that should have been shameful? They make you think they wanted it the whole time, that it satisfied a deep, maybe rarely seen, desire. They're all grins, high-fives, and joyfully pantomiming the questionable sexual acts.
>>
>>17940262
Did these things happen all the time when I was in college and just nobody told me? Negro, I went to school with 35,000 other kids and I didn't even see more than a few hundred of them. The more triggered you are by these comments, the more of an issue this will become.
>>
>>17940262
Walk around saying she was a great lay and everyone is happy.
>>
>>17940262
Go with, "I took one for the team"
>>
Just own it.
Don't let people make it out to be a big deal.
Be like, "yeah yeah, so what, never been horny?"
Just be casual and relaxed about it; then the jokes will stop.
It's just hooking up, even if she's fat.
>>
File: 1467072288832.jpg (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467072288832.jpg
765KB, 800x1200px
>this embarrassed about a drunk hookup with a THICK girl
you are a god damn disgrace
>>
>>17940297

This. Being an insecure faggot will give you more bad rep than fucking a fat chick.

Fuck an anorexic chick to balance it out.
>>
>>17940262
tell the campus staff that she raped you. You were drunk, you couldn't consent, and in your right state of mind you would never have done it. By their definition it's literally rape.
>>
>>17940351
T H I C C
that gurl could cosplay Patricia Wagon, who is she?
>>
>>17940724
OP should follow this advice, and report back to 4chan because I really want to know what would happen if a man tried this.
>>
>>17940262
Play it off with good humor. Letting it affect you visibly will be worst of all
>>
>>17940832
>>17940724

I was drunk but I definitely consented

Ruining this chicks life, which already sort of sucks because she is fat, is a deeply evil thing to do
>>
>>17940951
Don't be faggot. If anyone gives you shit just say best sex ever or if it's a guy say he must be low test.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.