[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New girlfriend is ghosting me after saying she's unsure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 05p4ihmbs8tx.jpg (47KB, 640x938px) Image search: [Google]
05p4ihmbs8tx.jpg
47KB, 640x938px
New girlfriend is ghosting me after saying she's unsure about her future, to which I gave some advice (she needn't worry about it) that she seemed very upset about.

I talked to her in person today and she seemed cold towards me, and she has opened my messages but not replied to them (one on Sunday night, one today).

Am I fucked?
>>
what was your advice? that she shouldn't worry about it?

oh boy
>>
Girls are weird man, I hope it's all good.
>>
>>17940257
I said she should just go with what happens.

Now I realise that's probably the worst thing to say - it's not bad advice, but it's the opposite of what she wanted to hear.
>>
>>17940260
So do I, my current plan is to simply leave it up to her, she can message me when she's ready:(
>>
>>17940263
see, sometimes, my bf does the same. if something is worring me, he just says "don't worry, it will be fine". which is true, i know that. but it is very upsetting to hear that in that moment. it feels like he's not taking me serious. it feels like he's condescending and thinks "daww girls and their ""problems"".
besides, i know it's weird but sometimes girls just want to do some clensing out of their minds and not want actual advice on what to do in a situation.
maybe next time lend her an open ear and let her speak her mind and lwt out whatever bothers her. she might just need someone to pour her heart out and a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>17940278
Yeah I think I came across as not caring. I don't know what to do at the moment now though??? :(
>>
>>17940253
Bump cos this is stressing me out
>>
>>17940280
what was the last thing she said and what were your responses?
>>
>>17940357
We had one stunted conversation after I gave her the advice, and after that she has ignored my two messages. We talked in person today but it was quite awkward and only lasted 5 minutes.

I can't remember exact details, sorry. The last thing I asked her today was how her uni application is coming along, which I think was a terrible idea.

I'm not sure if I should send another message to ask if she's ok but that seems really clingy.
>>
>>17940253
Fuck that picture, it's not true at all. When I was depressed, sadness was prevailing emotion I had. You can't feel nothing, it's bullshit. Yes, it's not the same as sadness of a healthy person, but it still sadness, at least how I percieved it.
>>
>>17940407
Also, anxiety but definately not "nothing".
>>
>>17940407
You weren't depressed that long then. A year of depression will make you a hollow human being, with emotions being few and far between. Sadness is still there, though.
>>
>>17940371
what were the texts you sent?
i mean, i do that too. if i have unanswered messages from somelne and then meet them in person and kind of answer what the texts were about i consider this done and don't text back anymore. maybe it's just that.

but i guess you really fucked up since she does sound distant.

maybe try to approach this with honesty. if you could tell her anything you want without having to fear her reaction or any consequences, what would you want her to know?
>>
>>17940253
>Am I fucked?
yeah time to go for the hail mary and write some long shit about how u miss her and feel like shit thats shes ignoring you
good luck
>>
>>17940425
I think I fucked up but I didn't think what I said was that bad.

Right now, without reaction I'd just want her to know I realise I messed up and that I hate the fact that I made her feel bad, or made her not like me. It is hurting me a lot, I am very emotionally weak and this was going well for me and now I've been left with less than I had before.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.