[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on date with girl, goes excellently chat for 4 hours straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>go on date with girl, goes excellently chat for 4 hours straight
>make out for like 30 minutes after, say our goodbyes and all that after discussing where our second date will be
>text her a day later, no response
>wait another two days to text her again, no response

I feel like this is a common kind of thread that gets made, what's the usual advice for this situation, I have no problem just forgetting about her, but damn what's going on lol
>>
Maybe she didn't feel the date went as well as you did. Maybe she had second thoughts or you were her second choice and she got something started with her first choice. Maybe she's super busy with work. Maybe she slipped on the ice walking to her car and busted her skull open.

Anyways what's going on is she's not answering your texts. Give a week, call her and try to set something up (Don't bring up that she hasn't texted you back. You want to appear unaffected by her absence) . If you don't get a timely response then No Contact and move on. Keep macking on other girls so you don't get too caught up on this one. Also in my opinion 4 hours is too long for a date especially early on. Just like you should step away from the dinner table wanting more, you should end dates with the girl wanting more (assuming she's not willing to sleep with you that night. If she's DTF, hit it).
>>
>>17939687
>go on first date with girl
>it's late
>walk, talk, eventually hold hands
>walk and talk more
>drive her home
>she's going to be a sophomore in college, so she's back home with her mom
>go for kiss
>rejected
>sneaks me in through window
>talk more
>eventually get to the subject of sex
>tell her I have a big dick
>"Oh, okay."
>I take it out
>"....you weren't lying."
>she holds it, suggests that I go home
>I get completely naked
>just leaning back on her dresser
>we still haven't kissed yet
>thinks I should go

Few days later

>meet up again
>it's late
>walk, talk
>we find this park next to a lake
>I get naked
>starts playing with my dick
>we STILL haven't kissed yet
>car drives up, so we leave
>find another park
>we both get naked
>give her head
>"Please fuck me!"
>so I do
>then we have our first kiss

Don't be so shy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXvwRHUz9V4
>>
>>17939711
tru tru tru
Thanks brah I'll wait the week also yeah I'm usually p busy myself so dates don't last longer than I want but we talked so much and got along so well that time flew yknow?
Oh well they're a dime a dozen anyway
>>
>>17939736
I want to believe
>>
>>17939739
Nah man, she asked for my number after I flirted with her, I don't think it's like that
>>
>>17939750
Lol honest to god, I'm telling the truth.

Another story

>start chatting with girl off Tinder or Okcupid
>blah blah blah
>tell her to invite me over
>tell her that I'm going to get naked as soon as I get there

I get there

>take off clothes
>hang out and talk for hours while I'm completely naked
>she drew me
>she fucked me

Girls get horny, too
>>
>>17939766
Lol I know they do that's hilarious af though
>>
>>17939766
Big dick privilege lol
>>
>>17939766
Not for me though.
>>
>>17939793
I feel you, I cannot describe how good it felt when the "she won't be satisfied without an 8x6" meme came about and those were my exact measurements. Shit was cash
>>
Anyway we drigress, so just ignore this chick for now?
>>
>>17939816
>just ignore this chick for now
This OP. Time to go No Contact on her; go about your business and let her come to you.
Weird to share intimate moments then go your own ways, but sometimes that's what happens.
You'll either hear from her out of the blue months from now or you won't.
>>
>>17939736
How big is your dick?
>>
>>17939687
unless she has lost her phone or something fucked up has happened, she is having second thoughts. i thought my last went date great , we spent hours talking, cuddling, kissing, and fucked at the end of the night. anyway, a few days later the girl text me saying she isnt feeling it.
>>
She ghosted you. Girls pull this shit all the time. They do it without warning, for no reason. Nothing you can do, move on. There's nothing you could have done differently.

Maybe one day she will unghost you. It's not very likely, but it can happen. Just a few days ago, a girl I went on a date with, chatted afterwards with, and then she ghosted me (this was a few months ago), suddenly unghosted me out of nowhere. She realized she missed me and felt bad about it. So now I have her in the palm of her hand, and you bet I'm going to fuck her brains out on the next date.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.