[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for hanging myself? lostallhope.com recommends usin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: simple noose.gif (2KB, 300x123px) Image search: [Google]
simple noose.gif
2KB, 300x123px
Any tips for hanging myself?
lostallhope.com recommends using a simple noose and insists that the hangman's knot isn't good enough, but I just wonder if it's true or some kind of bullshit, seeing how much we see the hangman's.
>>
Why don't you just set yourself on fire? Don't go out like a bitch
>>
>>17939682
If I don't die they'll send me back to the mental ward, which I hate.
This is why I'm using hanging, which apparently has really high chances of working out of whatever I got available.
Setting myself on fire not only has lower chances of working, but it'll also attract attention which I wouldn't want in case of survival.
>>
>>17939688
Bitch.
>>
>>17939715
It just doesn't work as good.
My goal ain't to make a spectacle, it's to make sure I manage to die.
>>
Get electrocuted then. I'm sure even with minimal knowledge on the subject you can be pretty sure to die with that shit.
>>
>>17939663
why not go kill some bad people and suicide by cop?
>>
>>17940250
I have no idea how one would go around doing such a thing other than taking something electric under the shower which is probably barely enough to give me a seizure.
>>17940254
I live in France. I can't kill more than one person at a time because guns are very hard to get and cops will not kill me no matter what I do, Id just be way too easy to subdue.
>>
>>17940270
Have you tried the usual? Tramp travel? Smoking hashish and jacking off in Rabat?
>>
>>17940296
I've been depressed for years.
I've traveled, I've done drugs, I've traveled again.
I've met new friends and had a fiance for 2 years.
I don't feel like the efforts and the bad feelings are worth whatever good life throws at me which I don't care much for.
Because of that, I dislike life and would like to end mine.
>>
>>17940323
Fair enough. What have you already tried? And what are your assets?
>>
>>17940270
go stab muslims then
>>
>>17940333
That would get me nowhere. I'd end up back in the mental ward.
>>17940331
I moved in with my fiance of then for a bit in another city in france then moved back to my house with her, thinking it'd be better.
I also travelled to london and lebanon and tried twice subscribing to a sports club though I never managed to go there.
I'm also followed by a psychiatrist, and am currently under treatment for me depression among other things but I'm a bit scared of telling him too much about my suicidal toughts because I absolutely hate the mental ward and he's the kind to want to put me there easily.
Most people there are crazier than I am, I always stay really long there, the food sucks and It just sucks all around.
I've also tried other shit on a weekly basis for a while, stuff friends told me about or that I'd read online only to give up really fast. I kind of stopped listening to advice when it started always being the same stuff I already failed to follow.
I've been like that ever since I can remember, I've been thrown around all over the place when I was younger because they were trying to fix me.
>>
>>17940360
>I'd end up back in the mental ward.
but you would have killed at least one muslim, and thus be a national hero
>>
>>17940360
You're in your mid 20s right? If I told you that you would grow out of this would you believe me?
>>
>>17940424
It makes it pretty believable because you guessed my age pretty well. I'm 25.
Life ain't fun though, I feel like a piece of shit and my father seems like he's the same and has only learned to live with it, he's been on meds longer than I am and always has chocolate ready for emergency.
My parents even broke up because he was moping all over the place over realising he'll never be able to become president.
I just feel like I'm going down a similar, yet worse path, seeing as at least his youth was happier.
>>
File: MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png (17KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png
17KB, 450x318px
>>17940450
No, it fucking sucks, I was suicidal, fat, depressed, and disgusting when I was your age, on 3mg Xanax a day so I wouldn't flip my stack. Put away as much money as you can and treat it like any temporary chronic condition, endure it, or kill yourself, if I'd set my mind to it 13 years ago, I couldn't be talked out of it anyway.
>>
>>17940469
>tfw only at tier two
>tfw stuck there for forseeable future
>>
>>17940469
The problem isn't that it sucks, it's that I don't believe it'll get better.
My own father is depressed all the time and mostly thinks like me except he doesn't have the absences I have because of my epilepsia.
We look and talk and generally are so much alike that I just know I'll be like him and stay depressed my whole life.
>>
>>17940492
And it may not get any better. The film As Good as it Gets touches on this as a central theme.
>>
>>17940469
>tfw trying to skip the sex and love/belonging parts of the hierarchy and get everything else but it's not working
>>
>>17940557
Smoke pot and jack off baka desu senpai
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.