[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister lost her virginity on new years eve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ljrabsPfJL1qzxhgyo1_1280.jpg (130KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljrabsPfJL1qzxhgyo1_1280.jpg
130KB, 1024x687px
Like the title says, at new years eve I fell asleep in the living room of our neighbour's house. Half asleep, I noticed there were some movement and some hushed talking, and when I opened my eyes, my sister were standing by the dining table. She was already naked from the waist down, since her pants were pulled down to her knees. Behind her were our neighbour, a family father with two kids of his own. He was standing there stroking her hair and rubbing her shoulders. They hadn't noticed me, since I slept on the couch in a dark corner of the room. It must have been late night or very early in the morning.

Through some reassurances and a push between her shoulders, he managed to convince her to lean over the table for him. At first she arched herself in a protective stance and tried to block the view with her hand. He made her put both elbows in front of herself on the table, and sway her back in a slightly catlike stance. When she was such positioned he suddenly got in a tremendous hurry to get out of his pants, and when he stepped out of them his erection was pointing in every direction.

Now, my sister is quite attractive, so I can understand the reaction in a way. But I don't understand why she wanted to let this guy have his way with her, and in this position of all things. She is over the age of consent, but he was way older than her, and had a wife who was sleeping in their bedroom, whom he was unfaithful with.
>>
He didn't try to put it in right away. Instead he got down on his knees and stuffed his face directly in her buttocks. She was visibly embarrassed and hid her face in her hands, while he was having somewhat of a make out session with her down there. When he finally got up he wanted to complete the sexual act, that is to say, go through with a full vaginal intercourse. She had to inform him she'd never done anything like that. At first, he thought she meant the position, until he realized it was her first time. He told her he'd be gentle and at the same time, asked her to "be a brave girl."

So yeah, I was watching and everything. The first two attempts didn't work, and his penis just bounced off. On the third attempt he was completely stoic as he tried to ease his way in, and when he had found the opening and the right angle, he completed the penetration with a big thrust.

Their reaction couldn't have been more different. She raised herself on her arms and cried out, while he almost lost his footing and had to cling to her hips not to fall over. When he finally regained his composure he made her lay back down again over the table and leaned back. She looked like she didn't believe what was happening. Her mouth was open and her fists were clenched, all the while he was telling her they had to be quiet.

The boinking was really lame in a way. She was far to tense and clenched for him to get some good movement going. Instead her vagina resisted and held back in both directions, making the whole thing a struggle. She was covering her mouth as to not make too much noise for the most part, while he was clearly frustrated he had to hold back in order not to hurt her. At the end, he made some forceful thrusts, leaned back, and nearly lifted her feet from the floor as he climaxed. He held her this way for a while, then let her down and pulled out, her vagina making a slight protest. And that was it.
>>
She relaxed over the table for a while, and he got his pants back on. There was only a slight bleeding down her tighs, something he took care of with a napkin. Finally she got dressed, and it was as if nothing had happened. At least nobody could have guessed what had happened some moments earlier.

The aftermath was kind of undramatic. He thanked her for the sex and told her they needed to part ways. He needed to go to bed where his wife was sleeping, and she should go home. Before going upstairs he gave her a hug, and that was more or less it. She went to the bathroom briefly, before finally leaving the house. They never took notice I had been sleeping in the corner and witnessed the whole thing.

Now I wonder what I should do about this, if anything? First of all, there is the matter of infidelity. The guy cheated on his wife in order to actually pop my sister's cherry. Should I in order to be fair, and not as an act of revenge notify the wife of what happened? What about my parents? Should they know? I suppose that would make their relations to their neighbour all the more harder, but my sister after all showed some very reckless behaviour, and even had condomless sex. I'm assuming she got the morning after pill, and that STD's isn't an issue. Should I notify both parties, both the wife and our parents, or just keep this quiet?
>>
Did you fucking really let your oldass neighbor fuck your sister Infront of you? Jesus I hope this is a bait cause you got me triggered af you fucking cuck.
Id get up and break his face before he got to do anything.
>>
>>17939416
you should kill yourself. You sat there as your sister got fucked by a married man, what the hell is wrong with you???
>>
Too much detail...

It never happened or it seems that you get off watching your sister being fucked.
>>
You let a married man fuck your sister? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17939447
I admit it was kind of hot in a way. I mean she gave up her ass and her virginity to him. I didn't intervene, because I wanted to see what would happen. Also, it was her choice...
>>
This comes off as a vivid fantasy, I don't buy it.

It happens, but the detail is too specific.
>>
Autism at its finest.
>>
>>17939376
Dude, go RP your fantasies elsewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 720x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 720x428px
Ok, now, we're you in Southern Italy you could try maybe to appeal to the Delitto d'Onore and kill the guy because he attacked your family's honor.
I don't know where you are, but my money's on Cuckland.
>>
>>17939690
>southern italy
Get the fuck outta here you filthy sicilian wop
>>
Well you certainly took no reservations in describing in detail the deflowering of your beloved sister, you troll, you.
>>
That was fucking hot OP. Anyways this story is fake. Way too much detail and it's impossible to have seen all of that from just one perspective.
>>
>>17939702
HA! Joke's on you! I'm from the Caput Mundi!

But some people I know that have relatives in the south have claimed that either one of their great grandparents or one guy from their village have killed other men by appealing to the Delitto d'Onore
>>
OP here. I get it you don't believe me, but it happened and was real, even the smell of sex. So I wonder how I should handle the aftermath of it all, infidelity, letting our parents know etc.
>>
>>17939376
>slightly catlike stance

Stopped reading there.
>>
obvious RP. fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>17939432
>>17939417
>>17939468
what happened to the "key that opens locks or some shit gig" you conservacucks always spew? is it because you realize youre not one of those keys so you take the extreme opposite stance so no ones allowed to have fun (despite it happening all the time)?
>>
>>17939376
>>17940145
All right, All right, OP I'll take the bait, keep your knickers on

Biggest, most important piece of advice for you: this is a messy situation and you do not want to get sucked in. Last thing you need is the neighbor punching your lights out because you interfered with his marriage.

If you want to tell the wife, make it anonymous, it's your word against theirs anyways, so protect yourself, but open her eyes to the issue.

Tell your parents if you want them to slap some sense into your sister, reeducate her on sex ed. But without knowing about your family dynamic it's hard to say if this will help or not.

You have to decide OP on what you want to happen out of this situation.
Do you want it to stop? Do you want your sister to behave better? What do you actually want?
>>
>>17939376

It happens, dude. quit worrying about it and enjoy the lifelong pursuit of getting pussy.

Lucky for guys, we literally don't age. Sure we might look a little older, but fucking girls is something we never have to outgrow.

It is like we're perpetually 18. Life is good. Get it in.
>>
>>17940145
I'd suggest you talk to your sister first. Show concern. It doesn't sound like she really liked what happened. She might have been coerced into this. You say she's over the age of consent, but by how much? She's 16, 17? Age of consent is really to help out teenagers who fuck each other. When an adult is involved, it's stickier.
She might need someone to talk to right now, and she's probably not going to tell many people.
>>
>>17939416
My dick anon. Thank you for reminding me why I visit this board.
>>
>>17940740
This, but don't expect her to open up to you like she would to her bffgf. Make sure you know she did take the morning after pill.

And as a joke, but also somewhat answering your question about the wife, make your sister bill your neighbor for it, anonymously.
>>
bait/10

this goes into far too much detail to be real
>>
File: opm.png (724KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
opm.png
724KB, 1920x1080px
>>17940387
>4chan is one person
>>
>>17940712
>Last thing you need is the neighbor punching your lights out because you interfered with his marriage.
nigga his neighbour interfered with his sister's hymen
>>
>Fiddy shades of gaaaaaaaaaaay!

Nigga describing every inch of that guys dick.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.