[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell my Doctor I only want white or asian nurses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170109_014925786.jpg (574KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_014925786.jpg
574KB, 1456x2592px
Every god damn time a black or hispanic doctor draws my blood they fuck me up hardcore and leave me with a big ass bruise even if the vein is RIGHT THERE, you can even see in my pic that I have VERY vascular but these people are just hopeless when it comes to finding a vein! This is the 5th time in my life in the same relatively small area a black/hispanic doctor has hurt me and I'm tired of the doctor handing me diversity hires at the expense of my health!
>>
black women love a varicose man
>>
>>17939216
They certainly love to give me big ass bruises from their shitty aim or lack of dedication to their fucking job
>>
>>17939212
Ask for someone with a more delicate touch, absolutely not the same nurse as last time. Show him the pics, and keep taking pics.
No need to specify race, it just makes you sound like an asshole.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>17939301
So subject myself to more fucking torture and possibly permanent vascular damage by these awful diversity hires just to prove I'm not racist? Fuck that garbage!
>>
The one nurse that didn't make me pass out was an eldery black woman.
Perhaps it's not the race of the staff, perhaps it's the clinic that has terrible staff selection. So go to a new clinic.
>>
>>17939302
Its not their race you fucking moron, its the fact that those specific nurses are just shit at doing their job. I'm Hispanic, live in a Hispanic neighboorhood, and I've never had this issue.
>>
>>17939305
This is multiple clinics over the course of my life
>elderly black woman
Probably because she was in the minority of the minority of diversity hires that can manage to not get fired because they're decent. The whole "won't get treated by a black doctor" is a meme for a reason, stereotypes have grounds in reality they don't just magically appear.

Yes there is a handful of black nurses who I am sure are fine but the majority are awful.
>>
>>17939212
If you know it's going to be someone who sucks at drawing blood, take a bunch of asprin and drink a ton of water before you go so when they fuck up they get sprayed in the face with blood
>>
>>17939317
I had as many bad experiences with black nurses as I did with white or hispanic, or asian. I've been taking blood exams every two months for 22 years because of a condition I have.

I believe it's your racism fucking your head up. You see a POC working and you immediatly make your vein disappear just to have cause to complain. It's alright, OP. you're not the only asshole in the world.
>>
>>17939332
>POC
4chan is not for you, SJW.
>>
>>17939332
>You see a POC working and you immediatly make your vein disappear just to have cause to complain
Faggot my vein is literally sitting on the surface of my skin when your aunt comes in to draw.

and why do you group yourself in with "POC" seemingly against white people? Do you think black people like Hispanics or some kind of delusion like that? Do you think asians like black people?
>>
>>17939339
I think professionals are trained to do their jobs.
If you can see your vein so easily, draw the blood yourself, since you seem to know better.
>>
>>17939351
>I think professionals are trained to do their jobs.
guess again, the government basically forces colleges to give minorities free brownie points. Someone like you probably drones on about institutional racism, well guess what, this is it and white men are primarily the victims.
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
>>
>>17939353
I had my latest round of exams on the 3rd and no marks despite almost fainting because of my fear of needles. Enjoy your problem, it's entirely yours.
>>
>>17939212
People can tell when you are a hateful racist little cunt bitch and if they are in a position of power over you, they will use it, because they know that you would do the same if your positions were reversed. Maybe you could work on not hating brown people and see if that works better than racism. hth
>>
>>17939358
>say I'm fine with asian doctors
>WAYCIS
Also
>People can tell when you are a hateful racist little cunt bitch and if they are in a position of power over you, they will use it,
You don't think that might be indicative of low IQ and irrationality?
>>
>>17939366
What is irrational about causing harm to someone who hates you in a way that they can't retaliate?
>>
>>17939358
Thats some Barack Obamaâ„¢ band racial healing right there telling someone that blacks and Hispanics have a compulsion to hurt white people when they are in a position of power over them. Surely that will change his mind and see how peaceful and tolerant they are in modern society!
>>
>>17939377
I shouldn't have to explain to you why hurting someone because of a perceived social slight at risk of your job is bad, but the Low IQ must make formulating a sentence without reverting to primal aggression difficult so I'll make it easy.

Theres a word called integrity, and you only acquire this word by being consistent in your craft, if you're not consistent you get a thing called a "reputation" which can be a good thing unless you have a reputation for being inconsistent. Do you follow or do you need more explaining?
>>
>>17939379
Not white people, only hateful racist closet faggots like OP. He could be asian or a selfhating wetback for all I care.
>>
>>17939383
But everyone takes them more seriously than you, because you are some hateful little faggot. Everyone wants you to die.
>>
I'm still convinced OP is just a horrible patient.
You'd think people would try to behave well when someone might accidentally rip your veing if you move too much or throw a tantrum.
The poor nurses just probably don't try very hard because it's ridiculous for a grown man to behave like that in the first place and they aren't your nannies.
>>
>>17939384
>Not white people, only hateful racist closet faggots like OP. He could be asian or a selfhating wetback for all I care.
Thats a lie and you know it, which is why you group yourself in "POC". If he was a self-hating hispanic you would try to rationalize with him on a personal level and try to see his point of view, but because of your own adversarial view on white people which I'm sure you don't think is a bad thing your first thought is "I hope you bleed gringo".

Gr8 job with the racial healing and convincing "racists" you aren't planning to kill them or anything!
>>
>>17939390
>You'd think people would try to behave well when someone might accidentally rip your veing if you move too much or throw a tantrum.
I've never said a god damn word to these people, why are minorities so fucking insecure?
>>
>>17939397
>thinking that I made that post
kek

Anon is multiple people, Anon.

Maybe you aren't cut out for 4chan.
>>
>>17939407
The rest of my post still applies
>>
>>17939404
>projecting this hard

Rage on little twinkboy. Rage on.
>>
>>17939404
Sure you didn't. Sure you behaviour was just great. Very corteous. Sure you didn't make a face, squirm or made their lives difficult by being a general baby. They just attack you because you're white.

I must bribe them or something, surely I can't be white and get good service from them.
>>
File: 1341865524353.jpg (27KB, 419x304px) Image search: [Google]
1341865524353.jpg
27KB, 419x304px
>>17939412
>Sure you didn't make a face
>I can't mince my face in fucking pain otherwise I'm a racist
>>
>>17939410
The rest of your post is shadowboxing, so I ignored it.
>>
>>17939415
I nearly pass out and I still get no bruising. I practically slid down the chair like I'm liquid my knees get so weak. You clearly don't just mince, you baby.
If this happens in ~every clinic~ it's very clear the common denominator happens to be you.
>>
>>17939415
People can read your hatred, bro. You telegraph that shit.

Like how instead of taking my real advice, you argue for 20 fucking posts.
>>
>>17939420
>it's very clear the common denominator happens to be you
never had a white lady or an asian or a jew hurt me, had my blood drawn maybe 40 times, only times I've ever been hurt are blacks or hispanics.
>>
>>17939424
>People can read your hatred, bro. You telegraph that shit.

So your answer, as a black or hispanic person, who is "totally normal compared to everyone else" is to inflict physical harm on them violating the medical oath and any measure of honor or integrity that comes with being a functional member of western society. You sure proved all of my racial perceptions wrong
>>
>>17939424
The odds of you never meeting a single incompetenet white, asian or jew are zero. There are incompetent people of every color.
The odds of you never meeting a single competent black or hispanic are also zero unless it happened twice and you are already drawing precipitated conclusions just because they suit your racism so well.

Either way, OP, you're full of bullshit.
>>
>>17939431
Not even the same anon again, and I'm still white last time I checked.
>>
>>17939435
>twice
Five times
>the odds of never meeting an incompetent white is zero
But the odds are much higher than others it seems
>>
>>17939440
So your other 35 times with asians, whites and jews were all perfect. Sure.

Still bullshit. Go find other escape for your racial issues.
>>
>OP asks a question
>other racists blather on about how he deserves to be hurt because hes a racist
>rather than just answering his fucking question
That list of reasons why Trump won would fill up a roll of fucking receipt paper
>>
>>17939442
>So your other 35 times with asians, whites and jews were all perfect
Yep, %100. Only started getting bruises as my community and my nursing staff got browner. Never ever got a bruise from something as easy as taking blood in my life because I've always been extremely vascular.
>>
>>17939445
I can't bother to entertain you any further. Enjoy trolling. I'll be here hoping a white person pierces right through your vein next time.
>>
>>17939407
Wow, so original
>>17939334

Try to not recycle insults used just a few posts before yours retard.
You're unbelievably inept, even for 4chan standards.
>>
>>17939212
You probably have veins that roll. I've had nurses from all sorts of backgrounds and almost never have a problem. They always compliment my veins. The one time I had a problem, the guy was white. He was wiggling the needle around while in my arm! He claimed it was cause I was dehydrated, so make sure you're hydrated too.
>>
Drawing blood and starting IVs is a very low skill job that 95% relies on experience. A total idiot can do it perfectly after a couple months of experience.

Also doctors don't draw blood or start IVs. It's done by phlebotomists and nurses.
>>
File: 1477511876657.jpg (10KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477511876657.jpg
10KB, 214x250px
OP I've had my veins fucked up by retarded white women and had great jobs done by black women. I'm a pale as shit white guy with visible veins so idk how they fuck it up, but I think the real takeaway is you can't trust women to do anything right, color is unimportant.
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>17939424
> never had a white lady or an asian or a jew hurt me
How did you know the person taking your blood was Jewish?

Maybe you should get a real job and stop selling plasma to pay the rent.
>>
>>17939212
Tell them you have a religious preference for jews, might raise your chances of getting a white person.
>>
>>17939317
>stereotypes have grounds in reality they don't just magically appear.
Pretty sure "Asian man, small penis" stereotype has no grounds in reality at all.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.