[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ldr gf and me are trying to close the gap in the next year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160707-WA0001.jpg (31KB, 624x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160707-WA0001.jpg
31KB, 624x767px
So my ldr gf and me are trying to close the gap in the next year. She is in the US and I'm in the schengen area in europe. You can stay for 3 out of 6 months here as a us citizen. The thing is she wants to come here and stay here illegally until she gets her citizenship. I told her it's a bad idea because I want to play it safe. Now she is mad at me says I dont love her and that the distance doesn't hurt me at all. All I want is to do it the right way even if it means we will be seperate longer. What if she gets sick for example? Just need some input if my opinion is so wrong.
>>
>>17939162
sexuality is not a binary affair, you fucking faggot. nobody cares about your normie problems. get the fuck off of 4chan.
>>
Sounds like you fuckep up to me op
>>
she wants to be an illegal and do nothing for years?
how rich are you?
>>
>ldr

First of all, have you met and had sex?

Second, she is a fucking idiot. Explain to her that overstaying can have serious consequences, such as her being deported and being banned from Schengen for years.
>>
It's another "OP posts and leaves" thread.
>>
If she is caught and deported, she'll get this ugly mark on her visa that will not only ban her from schengen, but it will also look terrible whenever she tried to get into another country in which visas are required.
If she's serious about a long term relationship, she'll need to do it right.

If it isn't an English speaking country, she might sign up for a local language course and get school assistance to require a student visa, which can cover her for months after the tourist visa expires. But doing nothing is a bad idea.
>>
>>17939176
Met up multiple times and yes I agree that it is dumb. I told her all that but she said I'm being too worried.
>>17939208
Had class so couldn't reply.
>>17939277
Language course might be a good idea. I just don't like how she said I don't care and that I just sit it out. It's just unfair.
>>
>>17939296
I'm on the phone so can't be bothered, but you should find plenty of examples. Just google for "schengen overstay penalties" or the like. You will find blog posts etc from people, including Americans, who overstayed and got banned from Schengen. If that doesn't convince her then it's a lost cause.

Does she think she is a special snowflake and rules don't apply to her?
>>
>>17939296
Don't let her emotional blackmail get you. She wants your support on something illegal because she's lazy or not willing to deal with whatever is going on at her home. She'll say anything to guilt you.
I'd poke around to know what is making her want to leave in a rush, but the main thing is to keep firm and not fall for it.
>>
>>17939304
I read about that when I looked up ways to have her stay here. It's just common sense to me to not risk this if I want to stay in this country. She doesn't think she is a special snowflake but I think she is frustrated from the distance and just wants it to be over. I deal better with it but it's still not easy at all. I hope once she calmed down and thought about it again she sees that it's too risky to do.
>>
>>17939162
>ldr gf

She was "cheating" on you. And I say that because you were never in a real relationship anyway
>>
>>17939312
This does sound like a real relationship, unlike most "ldr" on /adv/. They've met and had sex. The typical /adv/ non-relationship is one where they have never met in person.
>>
>>17939311
Are you able to travel? You could join her partially during the time she has to be outside Schengen. She doesn't have to go back to the US, she can wait it out in the UK for example.
>>
>>17939327
I'm about to finish school so I might have time to travel. Money is more of an issue because neither of us are that well off. It something I'll discuss with her though. Thanks!
>>17939312
Dont you have frogs to post and tendies to eat?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.