[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you like drama, help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3767.jpg (147KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3767.jpg
147KB, 1350x900px
Need help getting rid of a "friend"

>I'm a guy in college, have a few female friends who are all good friends, kind of a loose "friend group" you could say
>One girl in the friend group is wicked annoying (we'll call her Karen). Like 100% has undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome
>Never stops talking, never stops telling stupid fucking stories, pathological liar, always emotional etc.
>Basically I made out with her once (before I knew she was so annoying) and then ignored her, but I couldn't keep ignoring her because she's in the "friend group"
>Karen always has problems or drama (often to do with me) and never stops telling them to "Sarah"
>No kidding she'll rant for 2-3 hours to Sarah about random shit (mostly lies) and will cry and make up drama and the like.
>I know Sarah hates it and I feel like it's ruining her time in college, she can never get away from her and can't just ignore her, Sarah is too nice & too small school.
>Also feel partially responsible since parts of her rants are about me

How do we get rid of Karen?

>inb4 kill her

Thought about it, not worth the prison time.
>>
>>17938641
And we have tried to get her a boyfriend, but she's too autistic
>>
>>17938641

tell her you don't want to hang out with her. tell her why you don't want to hang out with her. Maybe she'll change her behavior. Maybe you'll hurt her feelings and never see you again. Sounds like a win win to me.
>>
>>17938709
I literally went 2 months without even acknowledging her presence.
That made it worse for Sarah, so I apologized to Karen, and she got over it like nothing happened unfortunately. She's just too autistic to understand.
>>
>>17938711
Tell your good friend to woman up and do the same than you.
Better, shit all over the aspie's face in front of her, and have her agree with you. She doesn't even have to talk.
>>
>>17938720
Yeah, I guess me real problem here is convincing Sarah to tell Karen to fuck off even though she's way too nice to do something like that.
>>
>>17938641
>start hanging out without her, like be far away as you can with everyone else in the friend group.
>Start taking alternate routes to your classes so you dont see her, taking the longest way if you have too.
>Get everyone to talk less and less in the group chat so you fully ignore her on the phone before having everyone drop it eventually and start a new one.
>Cut all down time with her shorter and shorter. Anytime you go some where, like over someone else house, say that they weren't expecting more then you and some other people who were invited. Make excueses frequently but not too much
Bring someone new into the group, have them become friends with Karen, gradually get both them to dislike everyone else in the group then slowly drop them from your life. You'll be sacrificing someone else so don't get too attached.
Just a few things I can think of.
>>
>>17938745
Those are some good ideas
>>
>>17938711

Just not acknowledging someone is not constructive. Use your words to tell this person you don't want to hang and why.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.