[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a single girl out when Chad's in the picture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bdPbDsC.png (431KB, 525x417px) Image search: [Google]
bdPbDsC.png
431KB, 525x417px
How do I ask a single girl out when Chad's in the picture. It's demoralizing. She talks to others about me more than Chad but I want Chad outta the picture
>>
>>17938011
>but I want Chad outta the picture

That's your problem sonny. There will always be people around that will make you envious. Learn to cope.
>>
File: 1461267480917.jpg (719KB, 824x626px) Image search: [Google]
1461267480917.jpg
719KB, 824x626px
>>17938027
How? He spends his time with like three women each night
>>
>>17938099

That's up to you man. If you can't stop thinking about him, then you are the one with the problem. Find something more important to occupy your time.
>>
>>17938105
I try to every day my dude
>>
>>17938011

if you want to date her, ask her out. on a date. and to clarify after shes agreed to the date say 'great, its a date'. if she puts up a fight, then she doesn't want to date you.

if shes at the point where shes 'talking about' you then what are you even waiting for?
>>
>>17938147
Isn't labeling a bad thing...? I've heard it falls on the woman to label what you do. I've been waiting because she shows both signs of interest and signs of disinterest.
>>
>>17938162

anon, let me put it this way.

the girl isn't waiting around saying 'wow anons pretty okay, i might date him in six months if he plays his cards right'.

girls etiher dig you or they don't. and waiting around for six months to see if the spontaneously begin to like you more is pretty dumb.

the 'great its a date' line is something i recommend to autist who ask a girl on a date the ndont bother making a move and literally cannot read the situation unless things are expressly stated.

if a girl rejects you its not because you acted too soon or waited too long. its cuz shes not into you. you can't scientifically change that, no mathematic formula alters that.

do feelings change? sure. but you're treating it like its a long con but with no plan and thatsj ust wasting everyones time.

ask her out. then take her on that date. then kiss her. dont label it if you don't want to. but you need to make a move that says 'we are not just friends' if you ever want to be more than just friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.