[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confusing Relationship With QT Grill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481457738986.jpg (205KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481457738986.jpg
205KB, 600x601px
I guess I might as well start at the beginning.

>first year at uni
>notice that a girl in my philosophy class likes me
>my brain suddenly decides she's at after about a month
>talk to her, ask for her number
>she seems really shy but says yes
>conversation is pretty good, we have a lot in common but enough that's different
>ask her on a date
>no reply
>next day she tells me she has never dated anyone before and is super anxious about it
>she wants to be friends for a little bit before dating, get to know me better
>ok.png
>start hanging out with her and her friends, turns out they're really fun and they like me a lot
>didn't really have any friends prior so I become integrated into their circle
>after three weeks of this we all go see a movie, her idea
>"not a date" but clearly a date
>it goes really well, everyone has fun
>next day is normal
>day after she starts ignoring me
>after a couple days I ask her what's wrong
>she says she's not interested in dating me
Cont.
>>
>disappointing, but whatever its cool
>I keep hanging out with her and her friends
>for the first week her friends act as normal as ever, she acts slightly uncomfortable as if she thinks I'm still pursuing her
>after that she gets the point, stops acting odd but still with a little distance towards me
>a week later and I start noticing odd behavior from her (glancing at me often, getting upset when I flirt with other girls, etc.)
>start to suspect she likes me again
>this continues for a month
>it really throws me off and I start to develop romantic feelings for her again
>now it has gotten to the point where it seems like we both know we have crushes on each other
>we trade glances often and pay a little extra attention to each other once in a while
>its almost as if we're dating again, but in a weirdly unofficial and subtle way

I honestly have no real idea what the fuck is going on and if its all in my head or not and I just want an external opinion on the matter. I still don't know why she split with me in the first place.
>>
I might be asking a question I already know the answer to, but do I tell her how I feel or let the situation progress? I think I should let it progress because telling her at this point is risky since I don't know if she reciprocates those feelings or if I'm imagining it.
>>
>>17937898
>I still don't know why she split with me in the first place.
unless i missed the part where u guys kissed. you never did date. anyway you already fucked up by being part of circle so now you have to keep improving yourself to let her realize you're a good catch and once a month ask her out again. don't go for the all or nothing method.

Wouldn't hurt if you go on dates with other girls tbf.
>>
>>17937926
at this point where she already rejected you once there is no point in pushing it further. The only way this can work is if she comes to you. I'd let it sit and try looking for other women. You will also appear more "alpha" that way, I almost can't write that in a post without cringing. She's probably more attracted in what she can't have.
>>
>>17937955
That's what I thought too. I'm not really on board with the idea of initiating again after being rejected.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.