[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reneging on Sex Bet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: mcdonalds.jpg (143KB, 564x514px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
143KB, 564x514px
So my gf and I made a sex bet regarding a sporting event that I was 100% sure I was going to win. I wouldn't have made it otherwise.

If I won, she agreed to try anal. If she won, she wanted to watch me take it from another guy of her choosing.

I lost the bet but there is no way I'm doing this. I tried to get her agree to anything else, but she is really insistent that this is what she wants...she even offered to hold up her end of the bet despite winning if I go through with it. How do I get out of this without breaking up with her?
>>
>>17937600
do it for the meme, record yourself and post it here
>>
>>17937600
This is absurd. If she cares about you, she shouldn't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. Just tell her.

You'd have better have been just as understanding if she reneged on anal though.
>>
>>17937600
The fact that she agreed to that bet and wants to go through it so bad means it's over. She wants to fuck other guys that is already established, she just needs permission and she'll probably go ahead with out it.
>>
>>17937600
>wanting to do anal
>agreeing to an even 0.1% chance of being rammed by another guy
Just admit that you're a fag and be happy. What was the bet anyways, that the Raiders would make the Super Bowl?
>>
>>17937600
There, there OP. We all thought the Texans were going to lose.

Now bend over.
>>
Are you for fucking real
>>
>>17937611
I guess I will try this angle, but I pressured her into some things like rough face-fucking that she wasn't really comfortable with so I'm not sure how to make a convincing argument out of it.

>>17937618
She doesn't want to fuck other guys, she just wants to watch guys together. She's sort of a fujoshi.
>>
File: Ponch.jpg (39KB, 288x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ponch.jpg
39KB, 288x375px
>>17937600
Check'd

> .I lost the bet but there is no way I'm doing this.
You have no choice - it's a matter of trust. If you refuse, she will remind you of your betrayal at every disagreement from now until you break up.

Just don't clench. use plenty of lube and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17937645
Oh, instead of being a cuck, you're a just a faggot.

Either way, kill yourself my man
>>
>>17937618
>The fact that she agreed to that bet and wants to go through it so bad means it's over. She wants to fuck other guys that is already established, she just needs permission and she'll probably go ahead with out it.

Hold your /r9k/ butthurt anon.

He said instead of getting to fuck her in the ass, now that he's lost HE has to take it up the ass by another guy--not her.

@OP:

I believe the pertinent maxim is:

"Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

(Literally xD.)

Now that it's gotten this far, you've pretty much either got to take it up the ass, or lose all credibility, NEVER be able to be taken seriously by her again, and potentially have this float around the back of her head anytime you open your mouth and try to take any high ground whatsover.
>>
>>17937600
>he thought the Raiders would go to the super bowl
>>
>>17937645
>I guess I will try this angle, but I pressured her into some things like rough face-fucking that she wasn't really comfortable with so I'm not sure how to make a convincing argument out of it.

Oh well then, better lube up.
>>
If her counter-bet was to have another dude do it to you... you've already lost her. She probably feels like you tried to get her to do something she wasn't comfortable doing, and that was her retort. Even if you had won, she wouldn't have fulfilled her end of the bargain and she'd have dumped you anyway. Now, she's just hoping by some extreme you'll actually go through with it so she can brag to her friends for eternity... about that one time she turned a guy into a fag over a bet.

Give yourself some dignity, tell her the whole thing was a mistake, you apologize.. but you won't be able to see her anymore. At the very least, she'll see you stood your ground and wouldn't allow that to happen to yourself.

For future bets... women are sore losers. Don't try to get something out of them that'll make them feel like they're being cheated. Make both ends of the bet yourself, and see if she likes the idea. If not... ask her what her version would be.

But, seriously, for this one... if she's not letting this go she really hates you now. Leave it alone, break up with her. =/
>>
>>17937665
If he made that bet he's a fucking moron. As bad as the Texans are it was obvious they were going to win that game. They almost beat them in Mexico earlier this year. Take away Carr and the Raiders don't have shit.

He deserves to get fucked in the ass for being an idiot then.
>>
>>17937600
>I lost the bet but there is no way I'm doing this
You can't go back.

You have to take it in the back.

>>17937694
Stop projecting, faggot.
>>
>>17937600
IDK man, just say you won't do it. I mean, I might break up with you if I were in her shoes, cuz I'm sure you'd expect her to take it up the ass if you won, so yeah
>>
>>17937732
or just do a threesome, where you fuck her ass and the random dude fucks yours. I probly wouldn't let the random dude fuck her in this sitch
>>
There are plenty of gay guys who would be willing to help fulfill that bet. You'll have the pick off the litter. You could choose a small guy so you won't feel it as much but I would recommend a bigger one. It'll stimulate your prostate more. Use lube too
>>
>>17937658
This. If you really don't want to do try that angle the other guy was talking about. But to get out of it you might just have to break up and start over.
>>
>>17937694
Actually this
>>
>>17937703
Haha oops the Raiders lost again? Looks like silly me's gonna have to take it in my boipucci again, help 4chan I don't want it ;) ;)
>>
If you do it she'll dump you for being a fag and contracting HIV. You think she wants to have kids with a man she has seen take it in the ass? If you do this, she will imagine you holding your kids, and all she will think about is your acts of sodomy. Don't do it you fuckin weirdo.
>>
>>17937665
I was only 99.9999% certain about the divisional round.

>>17937694
It was her counter-bet because she is into that sort of thing, to the extent that she writes gay fanfiction.

>>17937791
I really don't think she thinks this way, she is annoyingly pro-LGBTBBQ to the extent that we had to stop talking about politics.
>>
>>17937830
Your seriously more worried about how accepting she is of an AIDS ridden faggot than the lethal injection you'd get?
What a cuck lmao
>>
>>17937645
You degenerate faggot. Spread those cheeks bitch.
>>
So I tried the "I'm really uncomfortable with it thing" and she sent me a sarcastic message about how she understood but wasn't comfortable having sex with a guy who didn't keep his promises.
>>
>>17937884
lol, better start practicing with some toys to get your ass ready for that dick
>>
>>17937884
If she loved you she wouldn't make you go through with this. She's just messing with you and seeing how far you'll go with this.

Break up with her. Why the fuck did you think doing anal with her was comparable to someone doing anal to you?
>>
>>17937884
>she sent me a sarcastic message about how she understood but wasn't comfortable having sex with a guy who didn't keep his promises.

Heh, she's good...

So OP, if you had won the bet and she said she "wasn't comfortable" about taking it from you, would you be here seeking advice about how to convince your gf into keeping her promise?
>>
>>17937903
>If she loved you she wouldn't make you go through with this. She's just messing with you and seeing how far you'll go with this.
this.
seriously, if she wanted to see a gay couple or something, she could do it easily
she doesn't give a fuck about you, she wants to humiliate you, or worse
>>
>>17937600
Loooooooooser! Do it faggot!
>>
>>17937600
it doesnt matter if she loves you or not
You lost the bet now you have to do it or there's no way she ever respects you anymore and she would be right to
maybe she doesnt even want you to do it but she has to force you because its the only way you remain a honorable being
>>
>>17937923
I probably would have just jammed it in anyway, but it's not really the same.
>>
>>17937943

Well, start getting comfortable with it or start looking for a new gf is my advice.

You're showing her you don't keep your promises - just a matter of time after that.
>>
>>17937600

Spotted the Liverpool fan.

>green army
>>
Play silly games, win silly prices.
Be a man and deal with your failed bet.
>>
Maybe try to compromise and let her peg you. Then at least it's not another guy fuckin your turd cutter
>>
>>17937967
So I brought this up and we reached an agreement. I'm not 100% happy about it but we've been together 3 years and I really don't want to break up.

After some bargaining I agreed we could incorporate a strapon and some role-playing into our sex-life regularly, to go to a gay bar with her once and dance with some guys, and to let her pick what shows we watch together for the next year. She seems pretty enthusiastic about this stuff, and it's not as bad as the original bet for me, so hopefully everything will be okay.
>>
>>17938226

Don't drink anything at that bar or you're gonna get roofied.
>>
>>17937600
You have any dignity and a spine?

Don't do it.

You don't have those things?

Do it

The fact that you're asking us for advice for a simple questions shows you want to anyways, or you wouldn't be here. So either stop fucking around and say no, or agree to it like the fag you are. Just know she'll go farther once she sees what she can to you or get you to do.
>>
>>17938226
>incorporate a strapon and some role-playing into our sex-life regularly
good end. Well done OP.
>>
>>17937600
>I was 100% sure
What have we learned?
- you can't be 100% sure of anything
shouldn'a made the bet
- never accept first terms unless you're dealing in commodities or at the fucking grocery store
should'a haggled it down to anal done by one of you on the other one, rather than involving an outside party
>>
>>17938293
I'm 100% sure the Texans are going to lose to the Patriots next week.
>>
>>17937600
Stop being a faggot and take it... and then give it like a man!
>>
>>17937600
LOL you lost the bet cunt.

time for you to take your man up pill and try to stop welching on your bets...
>>
File: 1447578415744.jpg (10KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447578415744.jpg
10KB, 220x200px
>>17938313
Me too.
>t. Texans fan
>>
File: 294.jpg (52KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
294.jpg
52KB, 560x589px
>>17937600
well your choices seem limited, OP

1-insist on that when making the bet, you were possessed by an evil leprechaun, so its not on you

2-break up with her

3-enjoy anal stimulation

i would personally go with suicide, since you gotta be pretty stupid to make bets like this. how did you even make it this far?
>>
>>17938313
I'm a patriots fan but I live in Texas. I wouldn't mind the Patriots losing, but only if we get a Texans vs Cowboys superbowl, because that would be unbelievable.
>>
that one's easy. she wanted an eye for an eye.
she doesn't want anal so she wanted YOU to experience the pain if you lost. offer her to let her peg you but say you don't want to have any sexual encounters with someone else.
>>
>>17937600
>If I won, she agreed to try anal. If she won, she wanted to watch me take it from another guy of her choosing.
Jesus fucking christ m8, that is one unbalanced bet. You should have asked for way more than anal

>>17938661
>she wanted an eye for an eye.
This isn't an eye for an eye, except in the literal sense.
>>
File: 1483815308186.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
1483815308186.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
You degenerate faggot. You know what you will end up doing and you know what you must do now.
>>
Just don't get AIDS anon.
>>
File: baited.jpg (60KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
baited.jpg
60KB, 1000x584px
>>17937600
diet bait, tastes like shit
>>
>>17937600
Don't degrade yourself like that, just don't, OP. You were a damn fool to agree for such bet, no matter how confident you were in yourself, and you should never do something that you don't want to in the first place. If she'll continue pushing the fact that she won, just end it there.
>>
>>17937884
"That's fine. You think that a sex act that most gay men do commonly is disgusting, and at the same time, you have zero respect for human sexual identity as you clearly think that sexuality can be turned on and off like a switch."
>>
>>17937600
Record her pegging your tight boipucci then post it for us.
>>
No one in this thread is pointing out that OP is a rapist and gf is jokingly pretending to be a rapist?
>>
>>17937600
Be a man for once and do as You promised.
I bet if You would win You didn't let her have escape.
>>
>>17939607
How is indulging your partner equal to being a rapist?
>>
Why not just let her peg you?
>>
>>17939620
She wants him to get fucked by another guy. Why would anyone agree to do that?
>>
>>17937651
Also maybe an Indian man, they tend to be smaller
>>
>>17937830
>she is annoyingly pro-LGBTBBQ
LEAVE HER IDIOT, THE GIG IS OVER.
>>
>>17938226
FAGGOT
>>
The shitty thing about this situation is you lose no matter what. Every choice available to you results on a significant loss of respect on her part. Either you end up looking like a coward that can't keep his word or you're a guy that let another guy ass fuck you and she's never going to get wet for you again.
>>
>>17937600
Just laugh it off and explain that it's a bit different since your bet with her was just you two and she wants to bring in a third party and try to settle on her performing anal play with you with beads or Dildos or something. Girls secretly love that shit.
>>
>OP goes through with it
>realises he loves the dick
>breaks up with gf and goes full fag
>butt hurt gf goes full anti gay
>>
Did you take it up your ass already OP?
>>
>>17938226
That's an awful lot.

First, you're a faggot for taking anything up your ass.

Second, the above would have been plenty fair without agreeing to go gay and giving control over the TV for a year.

Any one of those things you did would have been overboard compensation but all 3 of them together shows just how much of a bitch you are. I hope you enjoy getting manhandled for the rest of your relationship before she eventually just decides fuck you and takes half your shit.
>>
>>17939607
Neither one of us are rapists, you are just a crazy SJW.

>>17940707
The strapon she ordered isn't supposed to arrive until the end of the week, but she is bringing over a plug she wants me to wear tonight to warm up for it.

>>17940728
She makes 1.3x what I do, so I don't think her taking half of my stuff is going to be a problem.
>>
>>17941286
Please deliver OP, the lolz will be pleased
>>
You are the worst sort of fucking faggot if you don't keep up your side of the bet.

Get fucked.
>>
>>17937600
>How do I get out of this without breaking up with her?
Apologize for making the bet in the first place, and agree to PERMANENTLY drop the issue of ever trying anal with her.

You weren't meant to lose this bet, because you weren't meant to ever accept it in the first place. This is the classic ploy to get your man to stop insisting that you try anal if you don't want to do it (there is a variation on the theme for threesomes: agree to FMF if he agrees to try MFM). There even used to be a version of this for oral, but as times and mores have changed this is only rarely used as such nowadays.

Hey, you asked how to get out of this without breaking up with her. This is pretty much your only shot. Not passing judgment on her or on you.
>>
File: mandyperf.jpg (89KB, 922x800px) Image search: [Google]
mandyperf.jpg
89KB, 922x800px
>>17940690
I like the way you think, anon.
>>
>>17937600
Sounds like murder-suicide is the only viable option
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.