[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is so hard to get pegged by a girl...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Why is so hard to get pegged by a girl...
>>
>>17937581
Most of them don't want to fuck a closet poofter
>>
>>17937583
im straight. i just want my gf to mommy roleplay with me and finger my bumhole while i suck on her titties
>>
>>17937590
>wants to get fucked in the arse
>straight
Keep telling yourself that, shirtlifter
>>
>>17937581
I agreed to peg my boyfriend once, but he broke up with me shortly afterwards so we never did it. I was very tempted to tell everyone his secret fetish, but I didn't.
>>
>>17937590
i like the way you think

just lead her hand to your bum, you bum
>>
>>17937601
don't kink shame bb
>>
>>17937601
you just did

is it so hard to keep a secret

are you this imbecile?
>>
>>17937609
It wasn't meant to be a kink shame so much as he hurt me, so I'd embarrass him.

Of course I'm sure I would have regretted it, but those vengeful fantasies are always nice post breakup.
>>
>>17937594
Explain to me how any sex act between a man and a woman can be gay.
>>
>>17937615
>he hurt me, so I'd embarrass him.
Two wrongs don't make a right, I'm glad you didn't indulge in that catty bs.
>>
>>17937616
It's buggery. Simple as. If he was the one sodomising her it would be mildly acceptable. Not the other way round.
>>
>>17937629
You didn't answer the question, how is an act between a man and a woman gay.
>>
>>17937635
Are you thick? She's buggering him. Intercourse between a man and a woman isn't homosexual intercourse but pegging is homosexual intercourse.
>>
>>17937581
because most women are either vanilla or masochists. Finding someone who's simply a switcher (not a sadist, just a switcher/roleplayer) is really rare.
>>
>>17937581
After our first anal my gf was obsessed with somehow having a revenge. Tough luck, my butthole is impenetrable.
>>
>>17937590
I had a girl do that to me out of the blue. I wasn't keen on it
>>
>>17937639
It's hard
>>
Because to most women, you assuming a submissive sexual position (getting fucked) makes them think lesser of you.
In their minds the man is the fucker not the fuckee, and so you become, in many ways, competition for them.

This is why something like 60% of women do not want to date or have relations with bisexual men. Once you tread down that road, even if you are a complete top, you become competition (for pleasure) and you are a fag.

Fags that embrace the fag lifestyle are of no threat but an asset to women, so they treat them as accessories they can parade around.
But any deviation from the rigid dogma of heterosexual intercourse will turn even most of the progressive women off of you.

Your best bet is to find someone to do it for money.
>>
>>17937656
You're gonna wake up in the middle of the night with a dildo half way up your ass. Prepare your anus for some fissures bro.
>>
>>17937688
thats lame society is unfair man :(

I just want my mommy gf to tell me what to do in bed.
>>
>>17937638
Kek!
Thinking that getting pleaced by a girl is gay...
>>
>>17937590
Have you told her you want it?
>>
>>17937736
epic troll
it's gay af and everyone knows that
>>17937581
>girl doesn't want that her boyfriend is a bottom
GEE I DON'T KNOW
>>
>>17937581
Is it that hard?

I mean, it's definitely hard to find a random girl who is up for a pegging ONS, but most girls are willing to try it if you are in a relationship.
>>
>>17937837
I did and she refused. its okay when she makes me call her princess but I ask for one favor and now im the one with mental issues.
>>
>>17937638
>jacking off is gay, you're getting off on getting your dick touched BY A DUDE!
>>
>>17937862
>everyone knows that
Not an argument
>>
>>17937935
I talked to my girl and she was not into it.

I think maybe this anon might be right>>17937688
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.