[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw asian >tfw having strong fetish for white woman WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

>tfw asian
>tfw having strong fetish for white woman
WHY WON'T WHITE WOMAN GIVE ME A CHANCE ?
>>
>>17936553
It's okay anon, I'm a 6'2" white man and white women don't give me a chance either.
>>
They only want black men
>>
>>17936553

Back in collage I knew a shit ton of girls who listen to that godawful Japanese pop and watched only anime and thought only Asian guys were attractive. Sure, you'll never get a normal white chick, but just find one that has weirdly coloured hair and you'll probably do fine.
>>
Another /r9k/ thread? Seriously?
>>
>>17936553
Start lifting everyday now, and within two years, you will probably be swole enough to pull one.
>>
>>17936701
>Asian
>being able to get anywhere near big
That's a good one
>>
>>17936553
Hey Mr. Asian

I have some white grills for you

Can I have some asian grills in exchange?
>>
>>17936553
A latina woman might, a hyspanic woman might

No complaints there heh heh
>>
>>17936740
Asians are 5'6 and make massive gains you retard
>>
>>17936878
this.
op, im sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement regarding the exchange of wimminz
>>
>>17936553
Hey fellow yellow bro
I love white woman too im lifting and trying to be cool and approachable
Are you trying enough?
>>
>>17936927
Dude I'm a 6 foot tall white guy and I got bigger and stronger faster than my Asian friend who is 5'5
Please go back to /fit/ and be delusional
>>
>>17936558
Maybe the busted up fat ones and its rarely out of free will
>>
>>17937043
Unless you have both of your workout schedules and food journals to compare, it's pretty shitty anecdotal evidence.
>>
Man you guys are autistic

While you retards are 'lifting bro' someone else is banging girls you want

Azn dude with white chick festish.. youre pushing shit uphill i think
>>
>>17936575
For some reason, even within the entire weeaboo generation, it seemed to me that these chicks still wouldn't give Asian guys the time of day. It wasn't a culture obsession, it was straight up jealously. They wanted to be the one race that's stereotypically skinny, beautiful, and smart, thinking it would make their now half-shaved bright dyed hair and thick rimmed glasses more appealing.
>>
>tfw black
>tfw love women of all color
>tfw fucked all races (besides Spanish)

Fucked the Asian chick raw btw.
>>
>tfw Asian guy
>tfw have only dated attractive white girls

Dunno what to tell you, OP.
>>
>>17936927
This, manlet gains are real.
>>
>tfw white woman rejected by asian
>>
I dated happa's growing up. What I learned: they are maladjusted by nature, so in relationships they are needy, controlling and emotionaly abusive.

After the third relationship tanked, I wondered if full asian would be better but I met my husband and that took its course.

Don't give up anon, move to northern VA. White girls grow up around asians here, lots and LOTS of mixed marriage/breeding here between asian/white.
>>
File: Nixon-young.jpg (61KB, 440x385px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon-young.jpg
61KB, 440x385px
White people don't race mix, and if they do they usually look like Honey Boo-Boo's mother or have a serious mental sickness or drug addiction.
>>
short azn with teeny peener
>>
Do Asian girls seriously love white guys or is that just a meme?
>>
File: Smells like Heaven.jpg (96KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
Smells like Heaven.jpg
96KB, 1024x706px
>>17936553
>>17936556
>tfw 5'10" chubby hispanic
>tfw givin chance
>>
File: 1482158760544 (1).jpg (9KB, 148x98px) Image search: [Google]
1482158760544 (1).jpg
9KB, 148x98px
>>17939249
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
>>17939469
Its true
https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
>>
>>17936878
>>17936553
>white guys want asian girls cause they're exotic
>asian guys want white girls cause they're exotic
kek
>>
>>17939489
that's true, people want what they can't get
>>
File: uqsDEcf.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
uqsDEcf.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>>17936553
Weebs.

Weebs are your answer.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.