[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hinthinthint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: hot girl.png (78KB, 800x172px) Image search: [Google]
hot girl.png
78KB, 800x172px
Is she hinting?

She keeps saying stuff like "You'll have to come and try my sausage rolls", "There is no one to go out on walks with near me", "You're not like other guys you're kind and warm", "We'll have to watch this film together sometime".

She also keeps asking me "What are your plans tomorrow?" but then never follows through.

Furthermore, we were talking about the film Titanic and how it can be seen, in public, to be a bit bent watching it alone if you are a guy. I said that you can only, socially, watch the Titanic if with your mum or girlfriend (joking around) to which she said;

"Just tell your mates you watched it with me :)"

Is this hinting?

(Pic is relevant - she is the white text)
>>
>>17936347

dude if you can't figure this out then really we can't help you
>>
>>17936360
Seriously. She's into you. What're you doing playing with yourself?
>>
>>17936347
She must be talking to a wall.
Make a move ohpee
>>
>>17936360
>>17936367
>>17936368

What would advise me in doing?
>>
>>17936347
>She also keeps asking me "What are your plans tomorrow?" but then never follows through.
It sounds like YOU'RE the one who isn't following through. How fucking far does she need to go to spell this out for you? If she literally stripped her clothes off and threw herself at you, would you be on /adv/ like "help 4chan I think I raped her"
>>
>>17936371
Set a time to hang out and do something fun together...
>>
>>17936376

I would be like that, yes. I don't know how to do this shit.

How is she hinting, though?

>>17936380

I could do that, yeah. I should do that, yeah. Will I do that? Maybe.
>>
>>17936385
Well we're not gonna do it for you.
>>
>>17936385
She isn't hinting, she's spelling it out with all words and letters. You are retarded.
>>
>>17936387

Obviously not but I don't know what to do. I don't even know if she is hinting or even remotely interested in me whatsoever.
>>
>mfw /r9k/ and /adv/ autists say it's hard to figure out if a woman is interested in them

i say it over and over again, if a woman is interested in you she will stop at nothing to make you aware of it
>>
>>17936392
You have to be trolling at this point. Look at your own original post. All of the things she said are "hints," or as a sane person would see them, "blatantly obvious come-ons." You knew they were "hints" when you typed them out, that's the entire point of this thread.

She's interested. Ask her out.
>>
>>17936392

Op, please. It's obvious to most people.
(Maybe you're a little emotionally autistic?)
Try the normal approach.

"Hey ___, i know this is a little random but i was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?"

She's gonna say yes just make sure you treat her like a date and not a friend.
Don't be afraid to talk flirty and when u feel things are going well, reach for her hand and see how she responds.
>>
>>17936414
She's gona facepalm first, guaranteed.
>>
File: xpvSl.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
xpvSl.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>mfw she literally served herself on a silver platter and OP might still shit this up

Either you're a good troll or wow
>>
>>17936406
>>17936414

I have social autism (otherwise known as Aspergers Syndrome) which makes me struggle with situations like these.

I don't know if these are "hints" I just used the word because that's all I could think.
>>
>You're a really cool guy and I'd like to get to know you
>Is she hinting guys
I laughed out loud. She's clearly interested in you nigga
>>
>>17936430
This. Literally no one says stuff like that to me.
>>
>>17936432
>>17936430

How can you be sure of this though?

>>17936419

No troll just autistic.

>>17936418

Why would she facepalm?
>>
>>17936433
>How can you be sure of this though?
We don't have autism
>>
>>17936433
nigga ASK HER OUT. That is the only way you can be sure. Based on this thread the chance is 99% she will say yes.
>>
>>17936443
>>17936446

Yeah but I'm scared.
>>
File: OP.png (28KB, 399x241px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
28KB, 399x241px
>>
>>17936450

Don't be scared, this is literally what people normally do. You like her, she likes you.
Women are usually too shy to just say it but shes really put herself out there hoping you would ask her out. It's 2017 man, just do it
>>
>>17936450
So you die a lonely virgin. That's fine with us too.
>>
>>17936433

>thinks you're cool
>wants to "know you"
>hints she wants to do things with you
>asks about plans

She's just waiting for you to do the 1st move.
What are you scared about?
>>
>you're a snaggletooth nerdy idiot and no one will be interested in you like this

Don't fuck this up OP.
>>
>>17936474
>>17936467

Yeah but how do I do it?

I've never done this before. Never been in this situation before. I make a first move and fuck it up, that's what I'd do.
>>
>>17936450
You will blow your chance if you wait too long. Another guy will ask her out, she'll assume you're not interested because you ignored her blatant attempts to seduce you, and you'll spend the rest of your fucking life thinking about her and wondering what might've happened. Be scared of that
>>
>>17936479
"Hey, are you free Wednesday night? Want to go to (local sit-down restaurant that isn't expensive, but isn't a dump either) with me?"

Literally all that needs to be said. And yes, you can do this by text-message if you're worried you'll chicken out in person.

Don't try too hard on the date, just act the same way you always act with her, that's why she likes you. The point is just to spend some one-on-one time in a nice atmosphere where you can chat, make each other laugh, get to know each other a little better, etc. Don't put a ton of pressure on yourself, don't plan out an agenda, just pay attention to her and have fun.
>>
>>17936503
>>17936483

Another thing is that I was talking to her and my mate asked me to meet him so I told her I'd be right back.

She said "Don't rush for me, enjoy the time with your mates :)"

desu it feels like im already in a non-official relationship with her.
>>
I really like this thing where people post their texts and other people analyze them. Where can I find more of this? I'm sure there's a subreddit for it or something
>>
>>17936347
She isn't hinting. She's telling. Clearly.

If she sad on a bed with her legs spread and neon signs pointing at her vagina in front of you, that would be a less obvious sign than "I'm just putting this out there. I'd like to get to know you."

And I feel you'd miss that too.
>>
>>17936460
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
>>
>>17936572

How so?
>>
>>17936593
How so what? How is she telling?

"Im just throwing this out there." she feels like shes putting a lot at stake. She clearly thinks shes taking a risk. Like "hey i want your bone" at risk of being rejected.

Then she says youre really cool and wants to get to know you, asking about your plans, inviting you over. "Have fun with your mates" trying to look like if you dated her youd be totally free and not tied down.

Theres more than sex here. Shes romantically interested, even.

And I know youre confused, theres a lot of pressure. Take it from an outside source on faith. This is all yours. Stop questioning.

Go hang out with her asap.
>>
OP is baiting, nobody can be this dumb.
>>
>>17936604

She's not sexual at all which would mean this is more romantic than wanting to suck me off behind ASDA.
>>
>>17936644
All women are sexual.
You mean shes not slutty. Anyway point still stands. This is romantic interest. If you want a gf there she is.
>>
>>17936661

trips don't lie

but satan does

hmm

I could do with a girlfriend.
>>
>>17936425
that explains it, go hang out with her op
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.