[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 22

File: 25-Repair-Logo-Curious-Icon.png (9KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
25-Repair-Logo-Curious-Icon.png
9KB, 390x390px
Trust me, as depressing as these thread are it's better than most of the threads on /adv/ which consist of stupid teens wasting their time on 4chan instead of going out and making mistakes or 300+ post thread on whether or not you should marry a virgin.
>>
>>17921744
What do you want to talk about ?
>>
You should marry a virgin though. I don't want some dudes sloppy seconds
>>
>>17921755
Stupid teen wasting his time on 4chan detected
>>
File: 1483532587870.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483532587870.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>17921760
>>
>>17921765
Come back to 2017, you seems stuck in the past, you insecure man.
>>
>>17921767
You're the one projecting your insecurities though...
>>
I'm 30 years old and I've never come inside a woman

I've had sex with a few different girls, it's just that I can feel literally nothing with a condom on, and I've never had sex without a condom for fear of getting her pregnant

I'm beginning to feel like I'm missing out on a lot of intimacy
>>
File: 1481998831665.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1481998831665.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>17921744
>something magical happens after spending 25+ years on the earth
>>
>>17921842
Having done both the intimacy really feels more a factor of how close I am with the partner.

Outside of that.. coming inside does feel a lot better than a condom, on a physical and mental level. Perhaps consider contraceptives with your partner other than condoms. Or maybe even tying the ol tubes if you're going childless.
>>
>>17921867

Yeah, problem is I've only ever had one partner who I felt comfortable enough with to believe them about taking the pill, and the pill made them sick, I have a real hard time trusting people about this sort of thing

I would like a kid someday too, otherwise I would tie the tubes
>>
>>17921873
Are you with mostly casual partners, or do you have a steady relationship going? I guess that kinda depends on where to go from there. Building that trust up with a special lady could be very rewarding. It does have its risks of course.
>>
I need a new career but I don't know what to do or how to get over the feeling of hopelessness. I'm not qualified to do anything good so whatever job I get I'm still going to want to kill myself. I failed out of university when I was 18 so I'm afraid of going to school again. I just don't see any hope for the future.
>>
>>17921893
Had a couple of steady relationships, but other than that just casual partners. I'd never really trust a casual partner enough to fuck them without a condom though. Which is beginning to make them seem pointless because like I said I literally cannot feel a fucking thing with a condom on

I'm just worried that maybe my trust issues are making intimacy impossible if I've reached the age of 30 and never managed to come inside a girl

I mean I guess I should be more specific: Not only have I never managed to come inside a girl, no girl has ever managed to make me come, from oral or anything. Blowjobs also don't really feel like much
>>
>>17921902
Come now. Why did you fail out originally? I'll bet it wasn't to do with your abilities.
>>
>>17921974
I stopped doing my homework then stopped showing up. My habits have been terrible since elementary school, so it was to be expected.
>>
>>17921972
I feel you. the folks I got off with were the ones I was closer with. Hopefully there's someone out there worth taking the plunge with.

Alternatively, you can always try different equipment. female condoms, different lubes, ridged condoms, and so forth.
>>
I'm 30 and I haven't touched a girl for around 6 years. I'm kinda okay with that, because since I was born I have had a certain fetish that can't be played out in real life. Or so I thought.

During the last few years I spent so much time fapping and lurking in forums dedicated to that fetish it has basically become my "hobby". It's constantly on my mind and getting worse from day to day. I can't even concentrate at work anymore.

I know I should probably just stop looking at that stuff, but I can't. Whenever I see a cute image related to the fetish, I really feel like I'm "in love". A fuzzy, warm sensation in my stomach.

I'm starting to feel like a creep. I always told myself that I don't need a new gf because "fapping to fetish stuff is better anyways", but I think I fucked up somewhere down the line. Kinda like I rewired my brain to only get off on 2D girls in certain situations.

I feel like I'll never be able to revert back to a "normal" state of mind. And all I really want is just a hug that's not answered back by my fucking daki. Please kill me.
>>
>>17921984
lack of motivation? just skipping homework and class for the hell of it?
>>
>>17921998
I suppose it was lack of motivation or just laziness. I didn't do my homework in highschool either. I either read or played games instead. When my failing grades would come back halfway through the semester I would get banned from doing anything, and be forced to sit at the kitchen table and not allowed to leave until my homework is done. Even still I would just stare at the page without doing anything for hours. I started skipping because it got depressing to show up to class when I was so behind and had no hope of catching up. I can't rely on myself at all.
>>
File: IMG_1897.png (784KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.png
784KB, 640x1136px
Guys 30 and older-

How do you feel knowing that if you wanted to have sex with a hot girl in her prime, it's probably too late for you? Do you feel regret or just not care?

I'm 25 right now, I only had sex one time when I was 19. I haven't had sex in my 20s because I have too much going on in my mind. and I suspect it'll be like this into my
30s. So I don't think sex is going to happen the next 5 years, infact I doubt it. I've had opprotunities, but I've turned them down because I didn't feel comfortable with it
>>
>>17922034

Fun fact: Lots of younger girls love older guys, and people who bitch about MUH AGE GAP UR CREEPY are faggots. If she's over 18 she's an adult, and if she's over 21 she's pretty much as mentally mature as she's ever going to get anyway. If people whine at you about the age gap console yourself by fucking your hot young gf
>>
>>17922013
Sounds like you're still just going through the motions. What do you *want*?
>>
>>17922047

oh, really? I just have a hard time seeing that desu
>>
>>17922047

To add, assume I was 31 and met a 22 year old girl. What 22 year old would want a 31 year old guy who only had sex one time 10 years prior?
>>
>>17922071
is the girl interested in the man? then it's irrelevant otherwise
>>
>>17922071

More than you might think. You're putting too much focus on the 'I've only had sex once' thing. What's probably killing you is the social awkwardness that led to that being the case, which is something you have 100 percent control over.

As a 31 year old, you have a lot more going for you than most 22 year old guys. You've probably got your life together at least a bit, you're more mature, you're more steady-handed, you're probably more discerning than just someone looking for a hole to fuck (most 22 year old guys.) In addition, for a lot of girls, older guys just plain look better. There are some stunning 20-something guys, of course, but a lot of 20-something guys, perhaps even a slight majority, still have a bit of a babyface look to them. By 30, that's usually gone.

You can easily have sex with stunning young girls up to age 40. Past then it probably drops off.
>>
I just turned 25 and feel stuck. I still live with my parents and don't really make a lot of money. I do kind of have my dream job though, so it's really a matter of making more money from it. Anyone got any life tips for a human fresh out of his first quarter century?
>>
>>17922034
>>17922047
>>17922071
I'm nearing 30 this month, so I speak from experience...

while girls have their prime on early 20s, men tend to be on their prime on their 30s
I'm probably more confident and feeling better than I had my whole life, I'm also healthier and better looking (going /fit/)
and its like a switch has happened and I'm having 20 something girls instantly attracted to me
all of that while still being a man child, not financially stable and with no prospects for the future

last year I broke up a 4y relationship with a 30yo girl, exactly why I want to fool around and enjoy life a bit more while on my prime, and that happens be exactly what the young girls want

its only somewhere near the 40s that it starts getting creepy for men to date really young girls, and even then you probably want to slow down, have less energy to spend, don't think about sex all the time and want a more mature partner
>>
>>17922116
don't worry... it gets much worse
>>
>>17922089
>>17922119
oh yeah and to add to that
being socially awkward is probably going to kill you either way, so get that sorted
>>
>>17922116
Well, it only gets as good as you make it. What's your dream job?
>>
>>17922122

Do tell
>>
>>17922134

I'm a professional musician. I'm in a band that I was a big fan of a few years ago, and we tour regularly and are about to release a new album. I'd say it's going to be a good year, I just want to figure out how to have some income on the side without having a shitty job. I have artistic resources that I could be putting to use, just no good ideas.
>>
>>17922052
To be someone else I guess. I don't really aspire to anything. School, work, relationships. They've always just made me miserable. I like escapism.
>>
>>17922073

Why?

>>17922089
>>17922119

I hear what you are saying. I just can't picture that Tbh. Yeah, I'm getting my life together, and I'm way better off than the majority of my peers. I had close to $90k in my savings, I'm pursuing a dream job, I started working out a few weeks ago. But even still I don't feel content. and I just don't feel like I'm ready for girls right now at 25. so I know it will be years before anything happens again. Easily into my 30s, but even still. I can't see me at 30 years old getting younger girls. Like where would I even meet them? How would we have anything in common?
>>
>>17922146

How the fuck do you have close to $90k in savings at 25??

Did you work yourself into misery and that's why you're worried about women?
>>
>>17922047
>love older guys

Of a certain type, not 30-40yo manchildren.

>>17921866
>magic happens

Yeah, you become aware of your standing and general direction in life, good or bad. You also are passing the mid-point of age where you can fuck around and act like an imbecile and still be given a pass.
>>
>>17922128

I honestly don't know if I'm socially awkward. At work, co-workers like to work with me. Even the females i work with like to work the same position with me and have fun conversations.

So I don't know if they think I'm awkward or not. There was one guy there who everyone talked about as being awkward. He was 45 years old, I felt bad for him Tbh. People thought he was weird because he was a virgin. He was a good worker tho, but people didn't like to talk to him because he was "awkward".
>>
File: IMG_1901.jpg (34KB, 640x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1901.jpg
34KB, 640x277px
>>17922149

>I've been good with my money. Worked since I was 15. Saved up about $7,000 during my high school years.
>joined the military
>didn't buy a car
>lived in barracks (free)
>didn't spend money on dumbshit
>deployed
>came back with $19k
>didn't spend any of it
>saved money like crazy over next 2 years
>get out
>get security job making $25/hr
>make $70,000 before tax first year cause overtime
>making about $54,000 this year
>in meantime paying for training toward a dream job
>>
>>17922166

Okay so you've quite literally traded money for happiness. Why are people confused when they do this? I respect that you worked hard and diligently saved your money, but now you have a dollar figure representing time that wasn't spent on developing your social/romantic life. If you're worried about having sex with a hot girl in her prime and you have $90k in your bank account I think there are some options for you...
>>
>>17922181

>but now you have a dollar figure representing time that wasn't spent on developing your social/romantic life

What do you mean. this dollar figure is the reason why I'm able to pursue a dream career.

>sex with a hot girl in her prime and you have $90k in your bank account I think there are some options for you...

nope. No hookers
>>
>>17922058
other anon here, it's actually true. 29 y/o, met a 16 year old two years ago, started fucking her when she was 18. She wants it 4-6 times a day, it is really demanding but also really rewarding, best sex I've ever had. There's also this 13 y/o that's in love with me, obviously can't do shit about that but it just proves the Point that Girls want older guys. I was a virgin until I was 23, btw.
>>
File: IMG_1899.png (706KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1899.png
706KB, 640x1136px
>>17922215

how does that happen?
>>
>>17922219
Met her at a sports convention, thought she was 5 years older than it turned out she was. Was kind of awkward when I found out she was 16 but by then it was already clear that we both had a thing for each other.
The 13 y/o is from a Sports Club and I have honestly no idea what I did to impress her, never even talked to her. She basically one day just walked over to me and massaged me out of the blue and has been cuddly ever since.
>>
>>17922232

That seems really weird to me Tbh. What do you even talk about with girls that young?
>>
>>17922189

I mean that I'm happy you're able to pursue your dream career (which is what, by the way? Being a pilot?), but the fact that you spent a lot of time working/being in the military in your 20's means that you traded that for time you could have spent working 20% less and focusing that energy on finding girlfriends or whatever.

And fine, no hookers. But shit, you could afford to budget some money out for going on dates. Meet some girls on Tinder or OKCupid and take them out.

>>17922236

Pretty much nothing until you start talking about taboos like sex and drugs, then you get to "educate" them like the big grown up you are
>>
>>17922189
Not him, but I think the point being made is that there isn't balance in your life.

Yes, you have very stable, even enviable finances at age 25. But you did so at the cost of some prime years for social development.

I'm not knocking your choices, mind you. I think if that was your priority then you should be proud of where you've arrived at and the dedication you've shown towards your goal. I'm just saying that it seems like you're starting to realize that it's not everything, and I would say that a lot of the source of your current discontent is a lack of experiences and social bonds that are a part of a well-rounded early 20s imo.
>>
>>17922236
It really depends on the girl desu. That 18 y/o is more mature than most girls my age, but that's obviously not the rule.
Things we talk about is family & friends, culture, movies, hobbies (we both love motorcycling, for example). Idk, same things you talk about with anyone?
>>
>>17922252
What the actual fuck, where did that desu come from? I am 1000% sure I didn't write that.
>>
>>17922252

One of the best things I've ever heard about motorcycles is that they're a dead giveaway for a low IQ. Thanks for continuing to prove that right.
>>
>>17922243
>which is what, by the way? Being a pilot?

You remember me.

>>17922243
>>17922247

>traded that for time you could have spent working 20% less and focusing that energy on finding girlfriends or whatever.

Hmm. Perhaps you're right. Maybe I should just accept that I've already traded away that part of life, and that it's too late. I should just accept it and try to not thinking about girls in the future. Thanks anons
>>
I'm a worthless NEET with no degree and no friends or any form of social life whatsoever. Goes without saying that I'm a KHV.
I always find excuses why I can't fix my life but now it's too late for that anyway.
Should I off myself or keep leeching off my mom?
>>
>>17922166
Why are you letting a bank make money off that capital instead of doing it yourself?
>>
>>17922270

No no definitely don't give up on it. There are 7 billion other people out there, there is more than one person that fits your idea of a good mate. There's a very very small chance you'll just bump in to them one day by accident, but really you should probably be putting at least minimal effort into it.
>>
File: 1349323053603.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1349323053603.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>17922297

>investing in the stock market
>2017

shiggy doo wop da woo wop
>>
Anyone here had their 30th yet?

I'm so fucked. Mine is in a few days and I didn't organize anything. Any suggestions?
>>
>>17922297

I'm going to be spending a large amount of it here shortly

>>17922298

Just thinking about it, people my age have already been learning about and experiencing the opposite sex for a minimum of 10 years. 10 years of experience. I don't have any of that. So, on a relationship sense, I'm at the same level as a 15 year old. No girl wants that. So I guess my window already closed. Oh well, I guess it's good I understand that at least, right?
>>
>>17922327
If you'd actually get off your ass and honestly do something about it, you'd be up to par with your regular guy in a few years. Factor in that, unlike girls, you can basically fuck forever, there is PLENTY of time. There's just one Thing stopping you, and that's you.
>>
>>17922119

>while girls have their prime on early 20s, men tend to be on their prime on their 30s

This might as well be scripture in the Beta Bible at this point.

There's a common thread between those men 30+ and late teens/early 20s women that go for one another: they're both insecure people that can't get anyone their own age.
>>
>>17922314
Skydiving, Cliffdiving, Skiing, Quads/Motocross, Paintball, idk man there's literally thousands of ways to spend your time.
>>
>>17922338

Well I'm not just trying to fuck whores i guess. So it can't be that simple.

I dunno, these posts in here really got me thinking. Maybe I am better off not even thinking about any of this. Maybe I should just keep doing what I am and not worry about girls at all. I'm probably wasting my time
>>
>>17922247
>Yes, you have very stable, even enviable finances at age 25. But you did so at the cost of some prime years for social development.

I too was similar to this anon. Army from 17-24, saved and invested well. My social development was different than my civilian peers, obviously, but I can tell it affects me at 31yr of age. Definitely not very empathetic towards others, especially in my relationships. I feel that I can't trust others with my problems as they are my own and I need to fix it. People and friends always come to me for help or assistance, and sometimes my mental state is even worse than theirs from compartmentalization of my own feelings. Really not healthy

I hit a real low point last August when I was being turned down for job interviews (the ones I did get call backs on was where I left out military time). I had one promising interview, which I didn't make it to since on the way there, I got pulled over for a right on red, find out my registration was expired (motor vehicles paperwork fault), got fined and towed. I had 80$ in my pocket, the tow guy cut me some slack and charged 90, so I had to go ask a neighbor for money. I've never asked anyone for money.

That night, after clearing everything up, I sat down in my chair and literally cried. Figured I needed to get life on a career path and better myself. Become happy with myself and all that nonsense. Broke up with my girlfriend because I felt like I wasn't moving in a positive direction and of course self worth

Since then I've been on the upward path and back to feeling great again, back taking classes and still bullshit work but hopefully next year I can apply for some medical degree
>>
>>17922356
If you get into an accident tomorrow and die, do you think your life was good? If yes, go on. If no, make it good.
>>
>>17922341

> insecure 20s women can't get anyone their own age

this is so breathtakingly delusional I don't even know what to say
>>
>>17922368

I don't really know. I mean, If I die, I die. death is something I'm numb to Tbh
>>
>>17922364

Damn man, that sucks. What was your MOS btw? I was a grunt
>>
Is social/romantic development that important in your early 20s?

So, someone who's 25+, has had no social, romantic, eduactional or career development yet, what is he supossed to do?
>>
>>17922441

There was just a conversation on this. Read the last 10 posts
>>
25 and I still live with my mom. I wonder how many of you live alone or with roommates instead of family.

I want to move out probably by the end of this year. I would have to pick up a second job or full time or get a few roommates.
>>
>>17922463

I live with my mom at the moment. I will be moving in the fall tho, just here to save some money until then
>>
>>17922468
I worry about my mom cause shes lived in the same house for so long, but will have empty nest syndrome and makes less money than she used to.

I've never moved out. Not sure what to imagine. I mostly want to do it so my mom and bro stop getting on my nerves and I can run the show. But also I think women would appreciate I had my own place.
>>
>>17922153
>There was one guy there who everyone talked about as being awkward. He was 45 years old
that's the point exactly,
are really not socially awkward? can you get alone and talk to a girl you might be interested without nerving or choking up
are you confident enough to just go up to someone (even if you know them already) and ask her out?

>>17922136
this also servers you too...
you're thinking when you achieve something, then magically afterwards you're gonna feel better, this nearly never happens, even with over-achieving people
but the thing about getting older, is that you to stop to care much about what people think, you stop thinking about the superficiality of things, and thus you feel better over little things of life

you also know time is passing, and eventually time will run out to do the stuff you actually want to, so you do actually take more action besides wasting time overthinking it...

so it looks like you're waiting till 30s to be "worthy" of something and have sex again, but if you spend all this time you got just never interacting with a woman and without sex, you just gonna be like that 45 virgin
if you want to date girls, you should be going out now and actively trying to get better, if you start learning game by now when you reach 30 you will be a master boss at pickup (or married)
>>
How did yall figure out what you wanted to do? I kinda forced my way through college because of my parents, work at a shitty desk job, and am beginning to feel like shit because someone from my HS class just made the Forbes 30 under 30, while I ain't doin shit.

I don't know the answer to what my dream is, shit's just blank.
>>
>>17922504

>can you get alone and talk to a girl

sometimes I'll work side by side with a female co-worker and I feel no different. We have fun conversations while working

>that you're interested in

I haven't really experienced this at all

>are you confident enough to just go up to someone (even if you know them already) and ask her out?

I've never been in the position to do this
>>
>>17922461
Just asking in general.
>>
>>17922505
I spoke with someone today about ambition. He has been happy with the same job for almost a decade but his family pressures him into bigger ambitions and making better money.
We make a modest salary, but its good considering we dont have college degrees.
I would just get a specific certification or trade if I wanted to change jobs.
There is the labor work force and knowledge based work force. Decide which you want to pursue.
+ what I was telling my friend today was about hobbies and how you can be ambitious with out going for money.
>>
>>17922394
very much

>>17922341
then point up to any famous man in his prime and age
>>
>>17922518
>sometimes I'll work side by side with a female co-worker and I feel no different
are you interested in her? if not then you should indifferent, plus work environment is very different than a romantic one

>I haven't really experienced this at all
>I've never been in the position to do this
what position? if aren't interest in any girls, then perhaps try looking at men,
you know, there is nothing wrong with that
>>
>>17922463
I'm 30 and still living with my farther, no fix job
I did live with a gf for a year though (and against all odds, I was the one to break it up)

I'm aiming to move out (and move cities) this year, when I finish my current technical degree,
so yeah, don't overthink it as this get more common over and over, but do aim to get somewhere
>>
Is it possible to start your life at 25+?
I mean, get fit, go to college, make friends for the first time, get a gf for the first time, etc etc.
>>
>>17921744
What are you even doing on 4chan, grandpa?
>>
>>17922553

>are you interested in her? if not then you should indifferent, plus work environment is very different than a romantic one

No I'm not

>what position?

I haven't been around attractive girls. and No, I'm not gay
>>
>>17922599
I would say so.
You should work on 1 thing at a time. Start trying.
I made my life so much better over time and it keeps getting better. Its like a list with check boxes, I keep checking one thing off to where I dont really need to be reminded of it and can move on to the next improvement.
>>
Hi
I'm 21 years old, quite intelligent, studying physics and planning to go into research.
However, I'm a bit socially autistic and still a virgin, not completely unattractive though.
Advice as to what to do in the rest of my twenties to
1.fix this and
2.not make me feel like I wasted my time
>>
>>17922615
How do I stop making excuses?
How do I stop telling myself it's too late, everyone already has a social circle at this age, etc etc?
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
loveanon.jpg
31KB, 300x301px
>>17922263
> IQ troll
>>>/sci/
>>
30 year old NEET loser here. Beginning to think I might have something seriously wrong with me, personality wise. It can't just have been "them" all this time. It's not the world. It's me.

I can't plan, I can't do shit, I can't let things go, I'm constantly frustrated. I'm off weed for a few days, now, and I'm remembering why I smoked it. It makes me mellow the fuck out and not get upset at when I do shit at a videogame, or when life throws a curveball. Everything is always the end of the world for me, and I'm fucking sick of it. It's so paralyzing. Right now I WANT to do something. But I take everything so fucking seriously that I can't enjoy it, because I know I'll suck.

I feel like I'm constantly angry. I hate this feel. I wish I could be mellow without weed. And be productive. I wish I could be an actual human being. I want to get out of this mess, boys. I want to be normal. I want to be one of those inspiring success stories. Or even just a mediocre one.

Life is such a fucking chore. I legit do not enjoy living, right now. But I want to.

Inb4 seek help. I have. I've done so all my adult life, and I'm in therapy right now. It's just not going fast enough for me. Some talk once every week, and the dude is leaving to take a vacation for a month+ in a few weeks. I'm beginning to get really distrustful of therapy as a means to help me, both because I'm (apparently) extremely difficult, and because shit like this keeps happening. By parents were told I might have Assburgers when I was 4, and never did anything, and none of the help I sought ever... helped. Right now it feels actually somewhat decent, but I want to get on with things.

I greatly fear that I will become one of those guys with no life and a shitty job, who is the weird, lonely guy of the neighbourhood, suspected (correctly) of being a huge pervert. I don't want that. Death would be preferable, but it would make my mother so damn sad.
>>
>>17922864
>Beginning to think I might have something seriously wrong with me, personality wise. It can't just have been "them" all this time. It's not the world. It's me.
Said it all right there buddy.... its always us, and the world is not out to fuck us...
bu yeah you need help,
take action to get you butt off the chair and do other stuff, look for a job you can endure, get out of your comfort zone, go to places and try to meet people
if it needs, try to learn game, as it main point is actually socializing as a normal person and improve socially
if can get the very little first steps, then you might get somewhere
>>
I'm 30 and have never dated anybody older than 24. These relationships go sour because the women are really fucking needy, crave attention, and give me nothing in return. They only think about themselves.

Is that just an age thing for females? Do older women 30+ do this shit?
>>
>>17923218
well, older women should be more mature and self assertive to not nag over little things or crave attention
however older women are also nearing closing window for childbirth and marriage, so take that into consideration
>>
>>17921842
Have you tried when girls get her period? if her cycle is regular - never twice in one month- you can do it without risk of pregnacy. I have done it and I din't have kids, it's not disgusting at all. Or try pills
>>
>>17923263

Makes sense.

Don't care about children or marriage, so I suppose I should start dating my age or older.
>>
Hi guys, im 25 in a month, what should I be prepared for?
>>
>>17923310

Nothing. Literally nothing
>>
>>17923310

You can rent a car.

Congratulations.
>>
File: 1450301881002.jpg (29KB, 374x493px) Image search: [Google]
1450301881002.jpg
29KB, 374x493px
Who else realised over the holidays that they have nothing going on in their lives?
>>
>>17922151
>Yeah, you become aware of your standing and general direction in life
Sorry it took you so long
Turns out most people don't ever reach that point so I gues I should "give you a pass"
>>
>>17923278
>Don't care about children or marriage, so I suppose I should start dating my age or older.
I meant that they care for that, so you should date older women if you're ready for that as well,
unless they're already with children/dirvocee
>>
>>17921744
>oldfag fetishising youthful mistakes
>>
>>17923206
Thanks. One of my problems is negativity. I'm hugely negative. It's what leads me to not do things. I always imagine the worst will happen, so I avoid it by doing nothing.

I'm aware I have shitty thought patterns, and there's stuff I COULD be doing. It's hard to change those thought patterns, though. It takes a lot of effort to peptalk yourself into doing stuff when there's a voice in your head whispering "you are worthless" constantly. It's shame, neverending shame at my situation, at myself, as a human being. But then I think back, and I realize I've ALWAYS been fucking myself over with this, even as a 16 year old retard I was telling myself I was a loser because I thought American movies were real, and I was supposed to be partying every weekend and having drunk orgies.

It's weird, but agonizing over things takes a lot of mental energy. I run and rerun things in my head, and wear myself out. Instead of doing things, I keep a backlog in my head of things I SHOULD do. It's the reverse effect of telling people you will do X thing, which makes you feel like you've already done it, so you never actually do it. I tell myself, so I feel like I'm always doing those things, yet I never do them. You get this weird effect where you feel like you don't have any time, but instead you sit around doing nothing.

Shit, I don't think I've ever put it this clearly. This kind of thinking is a major block to me, and I'm going to try and stop this shit.
>>
>>17922047
>people who bitch about MUH AGE GAP UR CREEPY are faggots
t.creep
>if she's over 21 she's pretty much as mentally mature as she's ever going to get
not true
>>17922119
>men tend to be on their prime on their 30s
kek
>>
>>17922864
>I want to be one of those inspiring success stories. Or even just a mediocre one.
You've set yourself up for it. Thriving when you have been given every advantage isn't very inspiring. Overcoming great challenges is.

Please keep looking for strategies and teachers who work for you. You're not so abnormal, and there are lots of people who would be inspired by your story, once you get where you want to be.
>>
>>17922252
>That 18 y/o is more mature than most girls my age
sure she is
>>
>>17921873
>>17921893
tf kind of country do you live in for steady partners to jumpscare you with babies?
>>
>>17923402
It's something I forget while working a wageslave job, then when I'm off work, whoops, I've got fuck all going on.
>>
>>17923544

> waah consenting adults having sex is creeeepy if they don't meet my historically narrow and ill-defined view of 'appropriate' age groupings

oh no some sad faggot disapproves of me dating hot young girls what will I do
>>
>>17923830
>historically narrow
Top memem.
>>
>>17923609

It's not that unusual to have these fears if you have trust issues anon. All it takes is one girl deciding she wants kids when you aren't ready for them and she can have you on the hook for 18 years
>>
>>17923835

> NO EVERY COUNTRY HAS THE SENSIBILITIES OF 20TH CENTURY AMERICA THAT'S THE NORM FOREVER AND EVER

this is the meme friendo
>>
>>17923841
>AMERICA
>implying
>>
>>17922536
What he is doing is accepted, what normal 30 something cradle burglars are doing is pathetic
>>
>>17923822
Exactly my problem.
>>
>>17923830
>>17923835
>>17923841
>>17923881
I thought this was the 25+ thread. You sure you bickering idiots are over 25? That's a rhetorical question. Point is quit acting like children or go shit up other threads with the dumbass high school kids.
>>
>>17921997
Stop jerking off to your fetish. You show classic signs of addiction. You have to want to stop though…and I'm not convinced you want to.

>>17922034
I don't know, cause I'm so far from having sex with a beautiful woman, the idea is just inconceivable. I only first kissed a girl in my late 20s.
>>17922089
>As a 31 year old, you have a lot more going for you than most 22 year old guys. You've probably got your life together at least a bit,
Over 31 and that's where you're dead wrong. I still live with my mother because I don't make enough money to rent an apartment on my own.
>>
>>17923902
Precisely what I meant. I am the 8th post of this thread btw. :^)
>>
I haven't dated since high school. Im 26, getting ready to undertake the 3rd year of my graduate program, and I'm terrified out of my wits for the next 7 years.
I plan on becoming a doctor- will I have time to date while im in my late 30s early 40s? Should I give up now?
>>
>>17922166
Hey man, more power to you. Don't listen to these anons. They don't understand that there are multiple paths in life. They've been brainwashed into this mindset. (I have too, to a certain extent.) Take your own path.
>>
>>17923902
>That's a rhetorical question
Wow. I don't need to ask if you're over 25.
>>
26 right now.
Regretting wasting my time when I was younger. Didn't get a job until I was 22. Started college at that age too, but I'm stuck juggling between college and work so I don't think I will be graduating soon.

Just waiting on a promotion to go through at work so I can actually start doing something that I enjoy. It would make me not hate life and not regret wasting my time over the first few years of my adulthood.
>>
File: kazak smile (1).jpg (16KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
kazak smile (1).jpg
16KB, 480x348px
It's really hard to make progress because it's like a week of good days (exercise, saving money, socializing) followed by a week of bad days (drinking alone) making progress really hard. I honestly haven't made any progress in life all 2016, for all the self-help on confidence and attempts to fake it till I make it , everything's soon undone when waves of suicidal thoughts hit

Although I will admit those thoughts have are much less frequent since taking shrooms but still
>>
>>17924038
You don't but you feel the need to keep acting like a little shit bird. Sadly I'm perpetuating your childish behavior by even responding to you, but I enjoy these threads since they aren't the typical tripe that gets discussed ad nauseam. I can see that I offended you though for calling you out for acting like an immature little shit. So you kind of proved my point... Thanks for playing but you lost.

I'm 30 by the way.
>>
Looking to move out this year at 27. No debt, no car, and still living rent free with my dad. Take home $1500 a month and save about $1200 of it. I managed to save up $10k last year. I am looking to move to the nearest major city. For what it offers(good job market, plenty to do, bike friendly) it is very low cost of living.

Rent on a cheap place or a mortgage on a small house come out to about $650/month. It is a bit of a stretch, but I won't meet a girl where I am living now. Current job is opening a new location in this city and would take me.

My arguments

1. Rent. It is less stress and is easily doable in 3 months when they open the new location. Bike storage would be an issue. I don't lock my bikes on the street.

2. Buy. 2 neighborhoods have been gentrified in the last 5 years which tripled the land value. I would need a 2nd job for the whole year to save up a proper down payment. It would provide the work space I want. If I get promoted I would be working 50-60 hours a week so little time for home maintenance and improvement.

Wildcards

>dad has money and thinks renting is a waste. Might luck out and have him throw money towards a house
>friend is looking to buy in my area and would not mind a housemate. Rent would be much cheaper.
>>
post /careers/ and age

>26, Biology degree
>Quality Microbiologist (I test food for shit)
>$38k/yr, insurance, 401k
>Easy, routine work. Not very exciting and I'm trying to figure out a career path with Bio that will pay better.
>>
>>17924142
>gentrified
As soon as something niche is cool fucking hipsters, the shocktroopers of gentrification, flock to the area and raise the price of everything up and force everyone out the area.
>>
I'm 26 and a mental health train wreck.
I have a partner, I am a parent, and I am a total mess.
I barely function, hardly leave the house, and when I do it always turns into an anxiety fueled mess.
I have tried medications and just ended up being a doped up zombie.
I'm off meds and I'm a crying, shaking mess.
All my counsellor suggests is meditation, but for someone with so much trauma it is very difficult and distressing to be alone with oneself and thoughts.
I know my life has definitely been worse; I'm not a drunk anymore, but every morning I wake up and my chest is already aching from anxiety,
I dont know how much longer I can continue to live like this.
>>
>26
>virgin
>working in fast food
>dropped out of college
>living with my stepdad and mom
>mom is jobless
>giving her money to buy cigarettes and food
>stepdad and mom hate each other
>mom thinks we're going to rent a place together when she finally gets off her ass and gets a job
I'm growing more despondent and angry everyday. I hate my life and what it's become. I'm really considering saving up a few grand,tossing most of my material objects and taking a chance to travel around the states. I won't have anywhere concrete to go afterword, but I'm so sick of feeling like I have no control over my life. What do you guys think? Should I take the chance?
>>
>>17924672
just get an apartment in some shithole, dude, your mind will clear up so much once your independent. work more hours, whatever you have to do.
>>
>22
>Single living alone in Raleigh
>Software engineer
>$71k a year

I fucking hate working 9-6. I'm getting fat, no friends, no motivation to do anything with my life but be a corporate wage slave. I want to be back in college. I'd kill myself if I was working a minimum wage job, I have no idea how you guys do that to yourself. I started applying for remote jobs so I can work less.
>>
>>17924674
I just feel so sheltered and out of touch with everything. I need something to invigorate me and make me take a step back. Working in a job I dread to go to everyday for a shit apartment in a shit town, makes my heart drop just thinking abut it. I feel if I don't try now I'm going to get trapped in the Midwest circle of life. Even if I come back I'll at least I did one thing adventurous and something I really wanted to do.
>>
>>17922034

I'm 30 and fucking 20 year olds off tinder.

Of course I look 25 and I lift. So basically it's doable but only if you aren't a slob.
>>
>>17924726
Yup it sucks.
I couldn't get through school. I can't handle the responsibility to be honest. Papers, projects and tests made me want to harm myself. I spent every moment outside of school and work trying to forget I had school and work. Now that I just work it sucks less but it's such a pain to do something I give zero fucks about. .
>>
>>17924244
Speaking of niches and hipsters, will geek ever become niche again?

Now at 26, I have a bit of extra money and time to spend on gaming, geek tat, anime etc and know where cons are, it's suddenly gone mainstream (well since 2010 or something).

I mean, I finally go to a couple of these cons and find it packed with normies. /fit/ girls (and guys) walking around in cosplay and they're not even those booth babes. I visited comic book store and it was basically populated by the alt and hipster crowd.

What happened to the uncool kids?

It's like they've all formed they're social circles and disappeared.

Even if geek becomes niche, it's not going to be the same now that I'm older (and everything's become politicised cos of lunatics on the internet.)
>>
>>17924135
>I'm 30
WOW
>>
>>17921842
I dated a girl who wanted me to do it but I just couldn't bring myself to... I take no chances
>>
>>17922034
I just turned 30 and I think about this all the time
>>
>>17923536
as an honest advice, search stuff from Owen of Real social dynamics, specially topics on negativity and bad thoughts there is plenty on that
also books on self help, most are trash but there are helpful stuff,
the gist of it is to stop thinking like that
>>
File: 1468167621035.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1468167621035.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
26 year old here. Married to a woman I don't love anymore, working a job that I hate, living in a washed up town that's got nothing going for it, no friends, far away from home and family... What do?

I feel hopeless and backed into a corner. Just wish I could run away and start all over again.
>>
>>17924176
well.... considering that most people here are older and browsing the chans overtime... you're basically just showing off

but I'll play along:
>30
>1 semester till graduation as aviation mechanics
>already flew enough hours as a private pilot but didn't get the license
>broke up a 4yo relationship last year
>live with farther
>no job
>no prospect of a career
>>
>>17924176
career: nothing
>>
>>17924728
taking a trip sounds a good thing too, but it matter if you're feeling angry and not good with yourself you simply wont enjoy it

I would do like other anon said, move out even in a shit place, the environment you're in right now is toxic and just getting out of there is going to help
even if move another cheaper city and find a different job
living in a shit apartment and shit neighborhood doesn't mean a shit life, there can cool people there too, and perhaps make friends
>>
for the socially weak out there, this seems like a good vid, and is specially focused on beginners, if you want to join me:
https://youtu.be/b5mFl7ov5xk
>>
27 year old here.
No degree. Recently got jobless. Hopelessly boring and literally no close friends. Not to mention terribly in love with someone in a comitted relationship who lives in a distant town.
How the fuck am I going to get out of this joke?
I feel like God is fucking with me.
>>
>>17925688
divorce, 26 is too young to feel locked down in a marriage

or do marriage counseling if you think it's salvageable

you see your wife every day, that's the most important issue to take care of first
>>
>>17925688
Marriage gets boring, it's normal. At least that's how my older brother tells me. You guys need to keep your relationship alive. Get out of your comfort zone and try to spark something within you. Try to remember and feel why you fell in love with each other in the first place.
>>
File: 1483535487538.jpg (67KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483535487538.jpg
67KB, 852x960px
>decide I want gf
>check out online dating
>full of ugly people and "I'll fill this out later"s

Is internet dating just bad for late 20s?

>>17924176
>27, masters degree in computing
>programmer
>$38k/yr
>Loved my current job way back when, it has progressively gotten worse and I might want to leave this year
>>
>>17925672
>the gist of it is to stop thinking like that

I wish I'd figured this out when I was younger. It's hard to change stuff like this when you're older, because you're set in your ways and there's this backlog of loserdom to fight against.
>>
>>17925990
dating websites are just bad in general, as it takes a lot more effort just to get started
but Tinder and other apps are reasonable
>>
>>17925990
>Is internet dating just bad for late 20s?

When you don't have the basics, like I don't, for most social situations, it's probably not that useful.
>>
>>17926129
>but Tinder and other apps are reasonable

If you aren't a dead worker drone with no real interests.
>>
I'm 30 and I'm still not over my ex from a few years ago

Thing is she was the first and only girl that I ever thought I would marry, the first one that I thought was my soulmate

It just feels like...I don't know how to describe it

I know I'm only 30, but it feels like I'm too old for the crazy, passionate, head over heels love that I want in a relationship

It feels like past 30 everyone just has this unbridgeable gap between themselves and other people

Like no matter how much I love someone new now, there will always be that gap between us because we didn't meet each other until so late in our lives, and nothing we ever do will ever close that gap. No lover I meet now will ever be as close to me as a lover I could have had in my twenties and teens. No friend I ever meet now will ever be as close to me as the friends I made when I was younger.

I don't know if this is true or if it's just me
>>
>>17926023
It's not impossible, but extremely difficult to do, even with someone to help you.

I would basically need someone to follow me around and counter every single one of my negative thoughts with a positive. I've been thinking negatively for so long it's automatic. I don't even have to think about thinking negative, it just happens.

Basically when adults say, "you keep making that face, it'll get stuck like that," they're right. Only this is mental. There may be physical aspects, but it's almost completely mental.
>>
>>17926193
I'm not even 30 and it feels that way. It seems like the closer to 30 you get, the more likely the good women are taken.

The ones left are the ones that weren't good enough to get pinned down with marriage.
>>
>>17926186
I don't get it... so are you a dead worker drone?
get some interests them....
>>
So i kinda bumped in this milf at first I was just fooling around going out having sex and such but now she introduced me to her kid.

it feels diferent now, the kid kinda like me we play rocket league some times.

she is hella hot and I never been in this situation so what stand should i take ?

I am 23
>>
>>17922151
>Yeah, you become aware of your standing and general direction in life

fuck, that was supposed to have happened already?
>>
>>17925705

also this
>>
>>17926764
Do you want kids if this goes long term? Better make sure before you become the step-dad. That's my opinion anyway. I don't want to be raising someone else's kid because the girl hooked up with the wrong guy. Classic evolutionary tactic.

Good fathers are great for raising someone else's kids, but forget having your own offspring.
>>
>>17926922
Also, does she want anymore kids? Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>17926893
You should have some inkling.
>>
>>17926764
>being stuck with someone else's kid at 23

Are you for real? Do you have such a low opinion of yourself?
>>
>>17926335
>It seems like the closer to 30 you get, the more likely the good women are taken.

People planning to get married usually do it between mid-20s to mid-30s.
>>
>>17926898

also this
>>
Coming home from wageslave work passing by city workers drinking in pubs. It's not even 5pm yet. I get bollocked at for taking a ciggerette break for 5mins.

What exactly do city workers do that they can drink every night and come into work pissed? It can't be THAT complicated if they can do that? I always thought you needed to come from a good uni, but all it seems like you need is looks and a silver tongue.
>>
>26 years old
>lonely as fuck
>everything falling apart at job and can't get the energy to work anymore
>haven't worked out in months
>fap every day
>>
>>17924176
>29
>No degree
>Chief of maintenance
>$46 k/yr, 401k, one month vacation/yr, full ben
>I have to fucking fix things that idiots think are funny such as backlogging toilets which means scooping out cubic feet of toilet paper and shit or vandalizing fucking everything.

Looking to go to school in a bit. I've got my shit together enough that it seems feasible and it looks to be the next step.
>>
>>17929202
>ciggerette break
Don't you mean fag?

>>17929372
So you're the head janitor?
>>
>>17929480
Indeed I am. It ain't great, but it pays the bills.
>>
File: 1448080306601.jpg (15KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1448080306601.jpg
15KB, 693x693px
>27
>just completed community college
>transferring to uni soon
>not excited about being around a bunch of ass-backwards retarded 18 to 22 year olds every day
>not excited at all

I hope to be graduated and working in my field by the time I'm 30, and I may succeed.
>>
>>17929506
what you taking?
im looking to change myself
>>
>>17922395
Yeah but was did you enjoy the life you had is what he is saying.
>>
>>17929506
I'm getting ready to go back too. How was CC? How bad is the age gap? I don't really interact with anyone younger than my age on any regular basis.
>>
is it possible to make money from Marvel films., as an example
(thinking about a way to make money here)
I mean invest an amount and make a profit when the movie does.
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19KB, 618x416px
>>17929540
Forestry.

As long as I'm going to spend half my waking life at work, I'd like to be outside, in nature, and active. I work an office job now and I can't stand it. It even pays well for a guy with no education, but I just can't stand the office atmosphere.

Plus forestry has one of the highest rates of employment after graduation, which is great. There are endless forestry dept or interior dept jobs in every state, and on the federal level, plus timber companies galore. They all require applicants with degrees in forestry.
>>
>>17929550
The age gap isn't that bad really, I just don't relate to the petty social drama that consumes the minds of most of them. I've grown out of drama and partying, I'm not big on social media, and I feel aloof from the people who see class as a necessary hindrance to the continuation of their college fun.

I've done plenty of partying in the past (hence I'm 27 years old and in CC) and I've just kinda grown out of it. They're all in the throes of that LIT PARTY LIFESTYLE
>>
>>17929592
Ugh, that is what I was afraid of. I'm guessing I'm going to end up being socially distant as well. Same here on the partying, I've honestly come to love not being a part of that at this point in life.
>>
what's this thread even for?
>>
>>17929556
Buy stock in the studio.

>>17929664
Commiseration
>>
>25 years old
>look about 21 years old
>had one girlfriend for a month
>uncle starts to talk to me about getting a girl and having a kid before the good ones are taken
>feel extremely uncomfortable about the whole conversation
>>
looking to take a course.
look up SQL servers as an example
the courses go into a few thousand
the jobs seems good but not many low level ones
>>
File: whatcourse.png (155KB, 563x525px) Image search: [Google]
whatcourse.png
155KB, 563x525px
>>17929829
look up it courses get these. what do they even need.
>>
>25
>gf just left me
>work in service industry, no degree
>depressed
>no interest in socializing, yet feel so lonely
>feel like I'll never be as in love again
>can't stop thinking about the time we used to spend together
>just want to go back

How do I move on? Why is this so difficult for me?
>>
>>17929664
circle jerking and a few actual successful fags
>>
>>17929829
Don't do IT unless you're absolutely sure there is no way you could hate your life even more.
>>
>>17929800
I'm 27 and that's pretty much my life now. I just avoid discussing any social life or relationships related topics with people because it either ends in uncomfortable questions and/or useless unsolicited advice.
>>
>>17929480
>Don't you mean fag?

Yes, but it was a (pointless) attempt to avoid fag jokes.
>>
>>17929921
It has to be better than working as a wageslave living from cheque to cheque.
>>

I've been talking about starting trying dating around friends (kv). But I'm starting to realise that maybe I don't want a girlfriend after all.

After all, once I finish masturbating I usually don't feel the desire for a gf. It makes me think I purely want the physical thing and not a relationship.
>>
>>17930788
you don't magically become unable to have a relationship once you reach a certain age, if you don't want one you don't want one, trying to force it because you're "supposed to" is an exercise in misery
>>
>>17930825

But I do want to be intimate with someone fairly young; I worry that I'm gonna miss out if I only get round to having sex in my late thirties or something, and will have to settle for middle aged women.

That, and I realise that if I'm not doing anything now then what am I going to be like, taking my first steps into relationships when I'm nearing my forties? Making the dumb mistakes that other people made when they were teenagers? Because you can bet I will make those mistakes, age is not making me any wiser.
>>
>>17930839
>age is not making me any wiser.
that's because experience is what makes you wiser
you're never too old to try something new
>>
>>17922071

>implying she'll know

You faggots suck at this
>>
>>17930868

Maybe, but being old doesn't make things any easier; in fact it makes them harder. I doubt there would be that many young women who would be okay with a nervous and inexperienced thirty something/forty something guy.

Anyway, the key problem is that I'm lazy and relationships seem like way too much work.
>>
>>17930901
>the key problem is that I'm lazy and relationships seem like way too much work.
at least you've identified the problem
>>
>>17930911

Yeah, but I've known about it for years. Hasn't changed anything though.

Only slightly related: I used to really enjoy drawing, I went into art subjects at school as did paintings and such. I wasn't improving much though after a few years, so I asked about online. It turns out that to improve I would have needed to basically relearn drawing from basic principles.

So I stopped drawing and aside from the occasionally doodle on a post it note I haven't done it since. I know the things I need to do to solve my problem, but they take effort and I'm not willing to spare it.

The only thing I consistently get up to nowadays outside of work is videogames.
>>
>>17930839
>will have to settle for middle aged women.

That's a pretty shallow thought. Actually a very shallow thought.

I've been having similar thoughts as I sail through my 20s never having being laid or a gf.

It seems like everybody in my age range is fucking constantly. I get to hear regardless of where I am.

I can't even lower my standards since there is literally nothing to lower it too. All the ugly/plain girls have settled into relationships. It's just basically 7+/10s.
>>
>>17921765
I would like to threaten a man like that and then he grabs my pussy, pushes me down and ties me up like in the picture and fucks all my holes asking me what i just told him but I cant talk with his dick in my mouth and 2 dildos fucking in ass and pussy
>>
>>17922034
I don't get that "prime" thing. Most 18-22 year old girls look like awkward children, nowhere near like the one in the picture. She could easily be 30, I'm 32 and look younger. It maybe depends on a country but in Northern Europe where I live many girls have their first period at the age of 14-15 and look like children many years after. 25year old girls look super young if you are not picking up overtanned club bimbos but more modest types.
>>
>>17924176
>24, 25 in Feb
>IFS/IST
>17/h or 26k/y but I just started doing 32h weeks, going 40 hopefully with more dosh
>even 40h at 17 is 32k, before taxes, which isn't too bad but I want more.
>and even if they don't give me more dosh, its a medical company so I'll have great stuff to put on my resume. I've already won.
>Job is piss easy basic QA work, reading jojos and shitposting
>I really want more money though for some reason. It feels really good having money.
>>
File: aa.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>17931310
Just adding, most real 18-25 year olds look something like that, I would say it is definitely pre-prime. But my information comes from the university where everyone didn't get in and from the time where students didn't have any money for fake tans and clubbing.
>>
>>17922144
Jay Weinberg from Slipknot, is that you?
>>
>>17931436
Didn't mean to come off as a troll there.

Anyways reading through this thread things feel a bit more reassuring. I try not to think about the relationship stuff becuase I have failed to hold a decent job since graduating college. I really want the money and to move out of my parents house. I really want to get out of my retail job but I just haven't had any luck and now that I have been forced to buy insurance I don't know how I am going to survive. I don't even qualify for the subsidy from Obama care.
>>
I'm 29 but I still feel like an adolescent when it comes to my life experience and interests
>>
>>17931241

>Actually a very shallow thought.

I won't argue there man, I am very shallow as it happens; as I said before, I'm not really interested in the relationship side of having a gf as much as the intimacy side of things.
>>
>>17930477
If you think tech support is better than that, sure. I would suggest pursuing a field of study that doesn't end with you wanting to hang yourself with a cordless phone.
>>
>>17922291
Same situation as you but i did fuck a slut 5 years ago and been blown a couple times. But either way i didnt ask for this shit life so it is kinda my moms fault
>>
>>17921842
Find a girl that's on birth control?
>>
I'm 29 and turning 30 this year and yet I'm still having such a hard time making friends. I feel I can't relate to a lot of the people my age, especially the women (fyi, I'm also a woman). Most of the women I know already have three or four kids and married and all they really talk about are the "cute" little shenanigan stories their little monsters get into, brag about their husbands, or brag about some family gatherings or getaways.

And as for the men, while I do have a little more in common with them (if the men lean more towards their interest of vidya games or anime), it's always feel like deep down, they're more focus on trying to have some sort of romantic or sexual relationship with me than friendship despite that I'm involved with someone.

I'm fine with chatting with my love interest and spending time with him, but I would be nice to spend time with others than JUST him, sometimes. I've attempted going to bars but they've failed and the cafes in my town are mostly filled with tumblrlinas, hardcore bronies, or SJWs. I just wish I could find a group of people that has a nice happy medium.
>>
Hi /adv/ I have a problem, I am 28 and don't have any friends. I know a lot of people through work and several from my apartment complex but they are all such shallow people that I can't stand being with them. When we're together at work all they ever want to talk about is trite stuff like what they did the previous weekend or some bullshit about how their car broke down, or they just try to interrogate me about the same sorts of topics. Sometimes they invite me out for food and drinks, or to gatherings at their houses. I can tell they're just doing it to try to get in my pants, even the ones that are happily married (disgusting!). I've had several boyfriends but I just can't keep them, there's always something wrong with them that forces me to bail out while I have the chance. I just want to spend time with other people that are as smart, attractive, pleasant, and easy-going as me, without having to pretend that I'm going to let them fuck me later.

tl;dr how do I make friends post-university?
>>
>>17933366
Stop samefagging.
>>
>>17933366
>I just want to spend time with other people that are as smart, attractive, pleasant, and easy-going as me

If this post isn't bait, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>17933282
>the cafes in my town are mostly filled with tumblrlinas, hardcore bronies, or SJWs.

What's the point of shitposting this thread?
>>
>>17921842
Get snipped. Then you can bust in as many wimmins as you want.
>>
>>17922047
Hello, that's midlife crisis.
>>
I got a 16 year old flirting with me. I know 16 is the age of consent in a lot of states. It's 17 in her state. How's that work? Can she send me nudes? Can we fuck, or do we have to go to another state with 16 as the age of consent to do that?
>>
>>17934607
Don't obsess over an immature teenager and find someone else.
>>
>>17934686

nigga no one is obsessing, just curious what the rules are about young pussy
>>
File: 1483832838295.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483832838295.png
306KB, 593x540px
Hello 26 year old person here. -sits down and sips tea and takes of trench coat and fedora-
>>
27 m
I'm having trouble cumming during sex, the last 3 hookers I've had I've fucked for a good hour or two and I havent cum. Last escort I didn't even masturbate that day, fucked her for ~2 hours, nothing.
Any similar experiences? Im wondering if it is because of all the effort I put in during sex, but even during bjs, or when Im on my back I dont bust. I only masturbate about once a day, and the not cumming doesnt happen all the time suring sex, but its about 70/30 (70 not cumming)
>>
>>17931241
>That's a pretty shallow thought. Actually a very shallow thought.
Oh please, anyone in this situation feels that way. No one wants to settle or be settled for.
>>
>>17931357
I don't know where you love but where I do 18-25 look way more attractive than your pic.

>>17933282
>Most of the women I know already have three or four kids and married and all they really talk about are the "cute" little shenanigan stories their little monsters get into, brag about their husbands, or brag about some family gatherings or getaways.
I'm pretty women will bag about anything to make other women feel inferior and elevate their own superiority.

>>17934607
Her parents can press charges for statutory rape. Find an adult.
>>
Doubt the question deserves its an own thread and I bet my chance to find someone who can answer it here is the highest...

Does anyone have experience with WritersDomain and the likes where you get paid for writing content? It sounds too good to be true, just 3-4k words a day would guarantee me comfy life even at the lowest rate, so what's the catch? Are the expectations for the quality of the writing very high? Or does one simply rarely get enough request to make it work as a full time job? Anything else I am missing?
>>
>Be that 30 years old guy who fucked around with video games during the bigger part of its 20's and only recently got his life in check after moving overseas
>Get a job paid 24K, not much but better than dad's funds, quite average according to data in my homeland
>Meet a new recruit from the Philippines: 22 years old, friendly enough to the moody dude I am to start chatting a bit
>Learn that she was earning twice as much as me 1 year ago but her company closed and she was laid off
>Now visiting every province of the country even if it means earning 10K/year, as she wants to gain a lot of experience in many industries as long as she's young
>Have a golden road set in front of her with relatives in Canada once she's done yet consider other possibilities
>She's still 22

Damn, it doesn't sting but it certainly makes me want to vent on a Cambodian lotus silking image board. Dumb people like me certainly fucked around hard in a world actually chock-full of opportunities

On the other hand, she has a daughter whose grandparents made her believe she's actually her sister because hey, she's still from the Philippines.
>>
>>17934911
Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, go start your own.
>>
>>17922166

You have that much money and you didn't invest any of it?

Wtf is wrong with you? Bank interest rates are what? like fucking 1%?
>>
File: 1460924779505.png (140KB, 223x280px) Image search: [Google]
1460924779505.png
140KB, 223x280px
>tfw 25 today
>>
>>17934845
Cut back on your masturbation to once every 2-3 days and use a sleeve toy + lube
>>
>>17921744
26yo/m

i wanted to make a new thread but maybe i'm better off in here with same-aged people around me.

does anyone of you ever feel like you should be doing something else than what you currently do?
i live alone, was unemployed for a while after i left my previous job, found a new job 2 months ago which i am very greatful for.
after coming home i usually take a shower and surf the web a bit, make some music or play some ps4. when it's around dinner time i usually swich on some tv shows i wanna binge watch or actively listen to music on my hifi/headphones.

sometimes, like today i don't really feel like being productive when watching some shows and the thinking about what else i should/could be doing instead dampens the fun and relaxationfrom whatever i am doing.
i'm not always in a creative mood for making music or doing stuff on the pc i k ow that, so why do i feel bad doing nothing?

hope it's kinda understandable what i mean
>>
>26
>making ~100k/yr
>work requires me to travel for at least 8 months out of the year working 7 days a week
>in a LDR, only see gf for 2 month increments
>no way to know if I'm being cucked
>really hate working and being away from home
>just wish I had a meager income to live comfortably and binge on alcohol/porn/vidya all day
>>
>>17936210
wanna add i got one best friend and 2 good friends which i see here and there. 2 have a gf and the other one is a old friend i got in touch with back again recently so no time to meet up more often.

i spend most of the time at home, i eat out every weekend to "socialize" a bit but without someone else it's not that cool. i'd love to share my life with someone, hopefully i will be able to do that sometime in the future.
i don't feel bad living on my own, as an introvert it's just how i roll - my mind is the only thing trying to talk bad into me
>>
>>17934845
I'm pretty similar, I've had lot of times where I simply didn't cum from wearing condom +first time with girl

I just had my proper experience with a hooker couple of days ago, and even though I took a blue pill, I got pretty easily aroused and ended up cumming a bit too fast (so much that I even got time for a round 2)

which got me thinking, how bad is it to do with hookers?
I'm on vacation and was really craving to have a good time, found the girl online
she was a natural beauty and very sweet girl, overall a pretty good experience

and ps: its okay to get a few days without jerking off, I'm actually gonna make a objective to space them out
>>
>>17936215
break up with gf and try to enjoy casual and exotic sex to the places you travel to
>>
>>17936215
>halfway decent troll
>>
>>17936953
He's trolling you stupid moron.

>>17936937
>which got me thinking, how bad is it to do with hookers?

The fact that you have to spend cash directly to get laid.

>inb4 you always pay for sex

If you're cool with, then that's your business.
>>
I'm actually starting to feel depressed about this year.

I don't enjoy my job any more and I've nothing to look forward to this year.
>>
I have a problem with sleeping.

Right now it's 23:30, and if I go to bed now, I'm not sure if I will wake up at 7:00 like I have to.

Today, I woke up naturally at 5:30 but I still half-slept until 12:00.

The only reason this hasn't fucked up my life so far is because I stay up all night when it is very important to be on time the next day.

This is one of the reasons I'm very suicidal... Idk if I can deal with this
>>
>>17921744
I'm 24 but I will be 25 within a few weeks, and I wonder if my "25+" (upcomings years) will be better or worse than my previous ones...?
>>
>>17937382
That's entirely up to you bro. Make the best of your time. Always be improving and moving forward, and realize life isn't so bad despite the hang ups. There's people out there who have it a lot worse than you anyway. So bad things aren't the end of the world, they're learning experiences.
>>
About to hit 31 soon.

About the only thing I don't have that I want is a good relationship. But I'm at the point where I'm not longer beating myself up for not having one. We put so much emphasis on our lives to try to find someone it's really mentally damaging. It's absolutely horrible what we do to ourselves just because we can't find someone.

So yeah, doing okay at 30. Just enjoying myself for now.
>>
File: 1479535304231.gif (255KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1479535304231.gif
255KB, 500x354px
27 fem here.
I got a crazy chance to start over at college- community college to transfer. I never thought I'd be able to go to college but now that I can I want to go all the way until I get a PHD. What should I major in? I plan on starting an advertising agency in the future, so I'm not really looking for a job, but maybe I should try to get a a degree that I could fall back on for a job just in case?
What do you guys think?

Now that I'm older I feel like I can understand and learn anything at all ^^
>>
>>17938018
PhD's are essentially worthless. If you don't want to be in debt your whole life, you need to go engineering, compsci, business, or Healthcare related. Don't fall for the "muh college degree" meme
>>
>>17938018
DESU get married and have kids fuck off with the PHD shit, it is virtue signaling and totally worthless
>>
>>17938045
Yeah, I'm highly against the college degree meme myself.

This is just for ego's sake of being called a dr.
I don't mind being in debt my whole life. I also don't need it to get a job, I plan on being an entrepreneur both in and out of college.

I guess a better way to word it would be if you oldfags had to go back to college what would you major in? If debt isn't an issue.
>>
>>17938018
College should only be treated as a means to an end. It's not like in our parents' day when simply going to college was a valued accomplishment in and of itself. It's a very real investment of time and money that you really shouldn't undertake without a very clear goal in mind that requires you getting a college education to achieve.

Fact is, most jobs you can get into without going to college for it. Yes, you absolutely need to go to college to be a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer, etc. (No one is going to let you operate on them, represent them in a court of law, or build a bridge for them because you swear you taught yourself) But most everything else you're better just going out there and trying your hand and it, gaining experience, and building connections.

You want to start an advertising agency? Start doing freelance copywriting, build a portfolio, and work your way into an agency where you can learn the profession.

I know we've all been raised on the "go to college" meme, but that's because we were told it by our parents because it was true for them.
>>
>>17938064
I'm afraid of birthing and I'm afraid of losing my money in a divorce so I'm against marriage for myself. Got a nice bf though, def long term, we're both paranoid of divorce so we don't wanna get married we'll just be bfgf forever unless one of us has to testify in court against each other or insurance or something
>>
>>17938079
right, I already have a business, I don't think that going to college will help me with my business at all. I'm just going for fun and to have a dr on my checks.
>>
>>17938079
>You want to start an advertising agency? Start doing freelance copywriting, build a portfolio, and work your way into an agency where you can learn the profession.

I don't know where you live, guy, but as someone who DOES work in the ad industry, and has for the last 10 years, you need an education. The only people who can come in without a degree are salespeople with years of sales experience under their belt.

So if you want to join the marketing world, you better get a sales job now, and 5 years down the road if you're successful at closing, you can join the industry as an account manager. aka a sales person.

Or if you're innately talented at graphic design and have taught yourself how to build websites, you can also come into the industry without a degree. But you better have great networks, because LOL there are like 2 jobs available in the country.
>>
>>17938093
I worked in a small ad agency writing copy for luxury apartment complexes for a few years out of high school based on work I had done on my high school newspaper and for summer employers. I think it depends on what level you're looking to start at and what kind of company.
>>
>>17938088
No offense, but you may not be PhD material if that's how you're thinking about the matter.
>>
>>17938081
>I'm afraid of losing my money in a divorce so I'm against marriage for myself.

I wanna say it sounds like you don't have real confidence in your relationship with your bf BUT with divorces being commonplace now I don't blame you.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.