[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral question So, I want to donate $900 to a fundraiser I saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: git-gud-1.jpg (16KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
git-gud-1.jpg
16KB, 200x263px
Moral question

So, I want to donate $900 to a fundraiser I saw two weeks back.
It's hosted by a girl, relation went like this:

>Had English class together
>I think I was drinking when I sperged out, I asked her to leave me alone
>we harassed one another at different stages 2014
>2016 sent a ton of messages after parent died, while on drugs.

Thoughts on me putting up the $900?

It's for making wigs for kids with cancer, I got bullied for being different in primary school. It would be a nice thing.

Tried to kill myself on Christmas, I had $21,000 saved but my brother took 10, I have a few left but honestly cash means nothing to me at the moment. I'm about to get $9,000 because my dad was in Vietnam.

I'm not interested in perusing a friendship so I'm not sure if it's right or not to donate.
If she says thank you i'll just ignore it or link the thread.

What the fuck else am I going to buy? I want to take dance lessons. I went to the club for the first time last week. Dancing is fun, but I don't feel comfy having girls rub against my ding a ling.
>>
Can I have the money if you're not going to use it?
>>
What the fuck are you rambling about, OP? Please rewrite that whole mess.
>>
if you can 100% afford it, go ahead. you already think it's nice to do so
>>
>>17916652
There's a girl I wanted to be friends with, I found she's had a fundraiser and I was thinking why not donate her remaining money so she meets her goal.

Although I don't want anything from it. It may have a negative reaction from her, or prompt her to contact me.

Both are things I would not want.

>>17916649
Well I thought about leaving money to my family, but my mum is too old to enjoy it and my brother will be going to jail next month. He's an abusive evil person and it's having a bad influence on me.

If anything I would just give it to random charities. I already donated about $500 to camp quality a few months ago. But I still feel like killing myself, you know?
>>17916690
pic
>>
There is the saying when you've decided you want to die there's no reason to not just do whatever you feel like doing.

You've already donated some money, so it's not just her? Go for it man, most people would blow it on themselves.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.