[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your most embarrassing moments of 2016 the year is over,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Shame-with-Nun.jpg (66KB, 403x338px) Image search: [Google]
Shame-with-Nun.jpg
66KB, 403x338px
>your most embarrassing moments of 2016

the year is over, vent about the most awkward things that you did, learn to laugh at yourself, and then move on to a new year
>>
File: 1435790571042.jpg (102KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1435790571042.jpg
102KB, 630x627px
mine actually happened on new years. Just had to have one fuck big up before the year was out
>got invited to a party with some people I havent seen in years
>dont get invited to parties that much, super excited that im not spending new years at home on my computer like my original plan
>as im getting ready to leave Im literally giddy with excitement, grab my stuff and run down the stairs
>trip over the cat, fall down the stairs and break my ankle
>spend new years in the hospital watching king of the hill while my ankle gets fixed
>>
Failed at everything.
>>
Chose not to study anything because I thought I'd land a job as a 3d modeler/animator.
Goddamn how retarded I was.
>>
File: 1465828707128.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1465828707128.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>17916519
>asked out a girl at lunch
>she laughed
>this stated me, as Ii has been trying to look cool and take a drink while I said it
>drank to fast, chocked and came scarily close to spitting it all over her
>other tables noticed
>and stared
she said she only laughed because she was surprised and is a nervous laughter. She said yes though, but to make it worse we only dated for like 3 weeks
>>
Ruined my life over "love"
>>
>continually making the same mistakes
>getting hung up over women that don't care about me
>missing work because of mental illness
>get caught lying to family about being in a relationship
>computer full of music I made crashed and wasn't backed up
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1478747511685.jpg (13KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1478747511685.jpg
13KB, 210x341px
>>17916565
Hahahaha, dang

Here's mine

>Few years ago, work with a girl that I get a major crush on. I'm in my mid-20s, so use 'crush' very liberally, but whenever I imagined a vague girlfriend to rub my back or give me sugar after a bad day, it was her.
>We have great charisma, but she was dating someone at the time
>I get a new job, stay friends on facebook, but don't talk much besides a few quips here and there
>Fast forward two or three years
>She hits me up out of nowhere, starts a conversation that ends up lasting well into the next day
>She asks me out on a date, and while we're talking we decide to cut the shit and just lay our cards out on the table
>Tell each other the worst to expect, but we still want to date. We agree that neither of us would waste our time if we didn't think there was a real connection to be made
>Start hanging out, we're having fun but I'm SUPER nervous, guts twisting and making me nauseous. For a frame of reference, I used to cold-open pretty girls all the time, so this is very much not like me
>She comes over one time
>We get drunk
>Start getting busy
>I can't get hard because this girl somehow terrifies me on a real level or some shit I don't know
>She starts crying, ignores my pleas that I'm super into her and I'm just a colossal fuckup
>Still get her off like two or three times
>She stops talking to me over the weekend, breaks up with me over a text, and ghosts me
>I have a reputation among my friends as someone who absolutely DOES NOT date ANYONE, so this was all after all of my friends getting really excited for me and telling me they felt really bad for me that I've spent so much time alone

Boy, do I have egg on my face
>>
>>17916519

>friend and i go to vegas
>after vegas trip we talk about boners
>'you didnt see mine?' i asked, referencing our vegas trip
>'id wake up every morning beating it on the way to the bathroom'.
>i of course meant literally smacking my dick trying to make my morning wood go away.
>but 'beating it' sounds like i started jerking odff in front of everyone else while they were asleep
>literally said 'omg thats so embarassing' when my friend told me the assumption
>he was kind enough to play it off instead of teasing me about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.