[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butting heads with my mother's boyfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1376513778448.png (100KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1376513778448.png
100KB, 200x200px
I'm a 20 year old, still living with my single mother as my college is within walking distance. She is dating a guy who has cheated on her multiple times and had a coke habit for the first three quarters of 2016. Recently she has had her boyfriend over very often, and he has been commenting on my mary jane habits. I've quit smoking since then, but I can't stand the sight of him since he himself smokes it, as well as having that coke problem sitting over his head. I overheard him talking/criticizing me for a little over three weeks, and my mother made me feel insane when I brought it up to her the first time and denied it all. Towards the last few days before I quit, a friend of mine made some edibles. One of which I gave to the boyfriend, to see his reaction. After giving it to him, I went to the restroom and could overhear him telling my mother that she should storm into my room and remove anything I have to do with the drug. She openly stated no, but when I asked her about it she again acted if I was hearing things. Things slowly got worse, I even made threats saying that I would cause physical harm to him if he were to come back; she then accused me of being ashamed of her, completely changing the topic. I denied it then sent an angry reply to which she didn't respond. Last night he was back, after I had worked a total of 24 hours over the day of new years eve and new years day. I sent her a text telling her that I was now ashamed of her, and that if he was not gone within twenty minutes that I would fight him. My mother will no longer look at me, and often slams her door shut if she notices me out of my room.

>TLDR incoming
>>
Stalk him until you find a good opportunity to sneak up on him and stab him to death.

Have an alibi.
>>
>>17916529
Helps with getting rid of him, not much else

>>17916529
This helps with getting rid of him, but not much else.

>>17916518
TLDR
>be college student living with single mother and other family members
>get criticized about once a week pot habit by former coke head and constant smoker
>gets worse over a couple weeks, leads to threats of physical violence
>mother accuses me of being ashamed of her, deny it
>new years day return home from work to see that he's here, immediately text her that I am now ashamed of her, then go to sleep
>wake up and have a few text messages shoot back and forth
>my mother will now slam her door shut when she notices me out of my room, and gives me little to no eye contact, doesn't speak to me either

I'm lost on what to do, and have been depressed all day because of it.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
Move out. This is a toxic environment. Your mom wants you out and isn't gonna chose you over him. You can't tell her what to do in her own house as you don't pay rent and even if you do pay rent, it's still her house. It's not fair but that's how t is.
>>
>>17916599

op you are acting like a jealous lover with your mum

move out as soon as you can & live your own life
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.