[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try and homewreck this relationship? Kinda a long story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1447373129453.jpg (64KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447373129453.jpg
64KB, 320x320px
Should I try and homewreck this relationship? Kinda a long story but I'll do my best to shorten it.

I'd been talking with this girl I liked for quite some time but, being the beta introvert I am, took far too long to ask her out. Someone else asked her out, she said yes and now they are dating. I knew they were dating before they were actually official, so as a way to get some closure I asked her out anyways. She obviously told me she was dating someone else but said she really liked me. She still talks to me just as much if not more now that she is in a relationship. She gives me numerous compliments, shares pretty private information, and compares me to her boyfriend every once and a while. So my dilemma is, am I just on a new level of beta orbiting or do I have a shot??

It seems to me I have a semi decent shot, he's a normie and boring as they come. I know I don't have much a shot until the puppy love phase is over, which shouldn't be too much longer.

What do you guys think I should do, and if you think I should, how would I go about destroying her current relationship?
>>
i feel the guys who say beta and alpha and cuck are very isolated and confused young men
>>
>>17916075
Maybe cuck, but beta and alpha are pretty universal terms.
>>
File: mao.jpg (44KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
mao.jpg
44KB, 477x480px
Whatever you do, don't be a cunt about it.

Women don't like men who are cunty. If you run a feminine game like homewrecking, you're virtue-signaling that you're a cunt. That's how women operate, and it doesn't work when men do it. You either get friendzoned or resented for the aforementioned cuntery.
>>
>>17916075

great advice bro

>>17916067

find other girls to talk to, and become slightly more unavailable to original girl. she'll notice, and the fear of losing you to someone else will take hold. at that point, all you really need to do is find an excuse to be alone with her and escalate physically. after that, she'll want to be your girlfriend so as to not feel like a cheating slut

good luck
>>
>>17916079

I don't use that shit and I don't have problems dating girls. In fact none of the decent, cool and honorable people I know do. What's the point of comparing yourself to others?
>>
>>17916099
That's actually really great advice, I try to slowly become less and less available. I definitely think that being far too available was my original downfall.
>>
Go for it. You dont have much to loose.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.