[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this girl i've been getting to know throughout the semester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: woe.jpg (33KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
woe.jpg
33KB, 620x350px
this girl i've been getting to know throughout the semester finally invited me to her place. she has a boyfriend. she told me she loves her boyfriend and she invited me over because she knew i wouldn't make her cheat. key word MAKE her cheat. that means she wants it, right? should i fight for her? or just let it be and wait for their relationship to run its course/look elsewhere
>>
Don't ever fight for a woman. Don't ever make a woman cheat or cheat on woman.

There are plenty of women in the world, something to tune of 3.5 Billion and you want to be a dirt bag for one? There will be more like her, there will be more like her but better as well.

In the mean time, work on you and become the best person you can be m8.
>>
>>17915973
the way i see it is if she's starting to feel for me then theres something she is seeking that her boyfriend isnt providing
>>
>>17915988

The way I see it is that ultimately you will be unhappy with a girl who will jump from relationship to relationship. People tend to forget the FRIEND part of a relationship, by cheating on her current boyfriend she is demonstrating that she is not a good friend. You don't want that trust me.
>>
>>17915997
she hasn't cheated though and i wouldnt make her
>>
Fighting for another person's girlfriend's affections isn't very honorable either. It's kind of a shitty thing to do especially considering how many women there are out there.
>>
>>17915968
Why you guys think a girl like this is a prize is beyond me. She says she loves her bf but will fuck the first guy that pays her a compliment and licks her asshole. If that's how she conducts herself while being in love why would you want her to love you?
>>
>>17916023

They do it because they are inexperienced, fueled by romantic sentiment by the media they consume and they have not learned to love themselves yet. They are not worse just unlearneded.
>>
>>17916006
this isn't about honour. it's about all being fair in love and war

>>17916023
she is unlike anyone i have ever met. sure i MAY meet someone like her. but it took this long to find someone like her. i just want to show her that it could be better with me

>>17916058
i am inexperienced. very inexperienced for my age. idgaf.
>>
>>17916068
Why even come here if you don't give a fuck about advice? You seem like you made up your mind already. See you in a week when you post the inevitable "why did she cheat on me guiz :(" thread.
>>
>>17916068
Would you loan someone money after they talked about not paying other people back? Stop thinking with your dick, anon.
>>
>>17916084

Yep, we're giving you the actual right answer but it looks like you gotta have the hands on experience.
>>
File: dishwasher.jpg (41KB, 718x500px) Image search: [Google]
dishwasher.jpg
41KB, 718x500px
You need to provide more details. Given your description, she could be searching for an emotional tampon, a beta orbiter, or a thirsty source of feels so she can be desired... or, she wants you to 'make her' cheat, which somehow absolves her of guilt for doing what she's doing.

Figure out which one.
She sounds like a real prize, OP. Congratulations on choosing the low-hanging fruit. Way to go, man, really.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.