[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got mad at my girlfriend because she was talking to one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Me.jpg (1MB, 3021x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
1MB, 3021x2014px
I got mad at my girlfriend because she was talking to one of her exes without telling me.
Not only that, but she made an effort to buy them an expensive gift that was sentimental to them for this Christmas.
While we were on a trip recently we stopped by some gift shops and she kept looking at things that they would like too.
Now, up until yesterday, I only knew this guy just to be a friend, but I did some snooping around and found out they had dated two years ago for a pretty long time.
When I confronted her with this she said I was over reacting and that there's nothing between them. She told me if I would have asked she would have told me he was an ex, but I feel like that should have been something she should bring up without me having to ask. She basically kept thinking she was doing nothing wrong, but that she would stop talking to them. I asked her if the roles were reversed and I had done the same would she be ok with it and she couldn't give me an answer. I told her how I felt, and we talked things out and made up.
I woke up today and I'm still upset by this. I feel like I can't trust her especially because If it had not been for me snooping around she would continue to talk to them.
Another thing that bothers me is that early on in our relationship we were going to go to a Halloween party that I later learned was hosted by another one of her exes. At the time she didn't tell me they were an ex. All I know about this guy was that he was shitty to her and cheated on her, but she still kept in contact with him enough to be invited to his party. We'd only been dating for about a month at this point so that led me to think she might have just been using me to make them jealous.
>>
She's agreed to stop talking to her exes but I'm just so bothered that she was talking to them without disclosing it to me.
I kind of want to bring more stuff up with her but we'd just end up fighting and we barely made up after fighting for two days yesterday.
I'm not sure what to
>>
I don't know man, my ex is a cool chick, but we broke up for good reasons that left neither side with hard feelings. That's the case for one of my other exes too.

I mean, she agreed to stop talking to them, so it sounds like she's trying to appease you, but I think it's stupid to keep feeling shitty about this. She probably had a reasonable idea you might be uncomfortable about their past - and you clearly are insecure enough to go "snooping" for more information, so she was right.

You've gotta realize, she's with you, not with them, dude. If they did something worth breaking up over, she's probably not even considering that it could ever be a thing again.
>>
Now you understand why these virgin/non-virgin threads matter. Girl got a chain of dicks she remembers fondly. And you, she treats you like anyone else in line. This decision of hers to stop all contact better be set in stone; putting up with bs like that is enough to wanna beat a woman. First and last time, my advice.
>>
>>17915858
OP she didn't tell you they were ex's because she knew it is disrespectful to you and that you justifiably wouldn't like it. She made a fool out of you with these ex's. Imagine them as they see her stroll in with clueless you and especially the ex she still showers with expensive gifts. He must really think you a poor fool. Remember though it is your gf that is treating you like this and I guarantee she will not stop. If she wanted to stop you would never have to say a word instead it has taken days of argument before she says she won't. She fucking will but it will be even harder to catch her now.
>>
>I got mad at my girlfriend because she was talking to one of her exes without telling me.
>Not only that, but she made an effort to buy them an expensive gift that was sentimental to them for this Christmas.

Say no more. You either got cucked or are going to be soon.
>>
>Dating women who have exes
Setting yourself up for this shit, man. Do you buy a used car without checking the floorpan for rust, too?
>>
>>17915858
The way I see this, you two have only been dating a short amount of time. Of course she's not going to point out every single one of her ex"s. It's a faux pas to talk about exes this early.

You are fucking over reacting, and are actling like a clingy bitch. Chill the fuck out. Now if you had been dating for longer, this would be a situation, but this is a new relationship. She doesn't need to tell you anything.
>>
>>17916085
pff, stupidest advice all day.
>>
>>17915858
Hear me here, OP. She was making obvious that there was something odd so you get jealous and she has an excuse to dump you.

You read it here first.
>>
>>17916072
This. If a girl thinking about her ex-boyfriends is a deal-breaker for you, your only recourse is to seek out and date girls without them. I would recommend Mormonism.
>>
>>17915858
> I asked her if the roles were reversed and I had done the same would she be ok with it and she couldn't give me an answer.
That's means
>I wouldn't stand for it. I'm testing you to see if I can get away with a double standard.

> I feel like I can't trust her
Whether or not she's a liar and cheater, she has demonstrated a lack of integrity. Integrity is what you do when you think you're not going to get caught. You just got your first glimpse of her integrity. How's it look?

>I'm not sure what to
You know what to do. You're here hoping for an alternative that won't cause pain. Put yourself first. She's not going to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.