[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked up. Sorry for long post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3486.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>be me
>last year of high school
>look at girl in my class
>feel something weird in my stomach
>damn stop it stupid brain. You retard fuck.
>next day girl starts talking to me
>heart beating fast
>fuck no not this time retarded heart
>days go by and we talk occasionally
>during classes I feel like she is looking at me
>just probably my imagination focus on the class faggot
>one day in [insert my country's official language] class
>everyone hates it and retarded teacher
>damn bitch starts to annoy me
>get triggered and say she's wrong our country is fucked up by ((them)) and I start dumping /pol/ latest memes
>girl calls me and says why are you doing it anon?
>I'm pretending to be autistic to fuck with the teacher and wasted some class time
>her face: smugpepe.jpeg
>some days after she asks me if I really meant it when I was talking shit of my country
>there's lots of wrong shit with it but I am nationalistic as fuck
>good to know anon
>decide to tell my closest friend I cough like her cough (I'm embarrassed as fuck to express muh feelings)
>friend tells me he caught her staring at me during class
>fuck no it wasn't my imagination
>one day I found her in school start talking to her for about 15 min.
>was going to ask her out
>motherfucking classmate says greetings anon
>thanks for fucking up my chance arsehole I though (he was a cool dude however)
Cont…
>>
Cont…
>fast forward to last day of the school year
>everyone loves the classroom
>I was still packing up and she came to say goodbye. I hope everything works out for you anon and stuff like that
>grab her forearm gently
>she grabs mine and we look at each other in the eyes for about 5 seconds
>she says bye and then leaves
>best friend says. Come on do it fag. Don't be a cuck.
>Fuck you're right
>too late she was already in her dad's car. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!
>spend my holidays depressed as fuck while shilling with my friends for brexit and the God Emperor.
>fast forward 4 months
>see her on her way to city's college (I need to catch the bus near that college because mine is in neighbouring town)
>don't look at her fag. She sees me from far away.
>fuck what now
>she greets me and we talk a bit
>don't see her very often cause schedules issues
>can't stop thinking about her
What do /adv/????
>>
>>17915819
Bump for you friend. Sadly I don't know how to help you
>>
Dont expect some amazing love story to play out. You are a chick flick loving cuck and she deserve alot better. Pussy
>>
>>17915819
there is no help for you since you won't fucking make an effort. You spent more time and effort writing this post than you have doing something about this girl. Get off your ass
>>
Fuck these posters OP.

Here are your two options:

1. Let her know you want to see her. Don't make some confession of love, just ask for her number and say it would be great to see you some time, basically just be upfront about your interest in her somehow.

2. Forget her, by filling your time with hobbies and interests that EXCITE you and that make you forget about shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.