[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i think i need advice how to get my life better. I am 19,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Borowitz-Donald-Trump-1200.jpg (107KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Borowitz-Donald-Trump-1200.jpg
107KB, 1200x800px
So i think i need advice how to get my life better.

I am 19, male living in the border of europe. I am going to university, living alone in another city from my family. 2 months ago my grandfather who is the father figure in my life became very sick and combined with my stressed and depressed life in last 2 years and my thoughts on consciousness and existince, i had a very hard week, i had panic attacks. Gone to doctor and he gave me a medicine, cipralex. It works but makes me sleep 12 hours a day. Using it for 5 weeks now. Anyway.

My brother stays with me to make sure i don't get worse. He will go back in a couple weeks. I always liked being alone but now i don't want to be alone anymore. In school I have a friend and talk to a few guys but that's it. I think i can hangout with them but i actually want a girlfriend. I think i need to love and be loved. I am also a virgin so sex would be great too.

If anyone knows MBTI, I am an ISTP. I don't have any experience with girls. I am a really funny guy though my humor is twisted but i can be normally funny too. I also think i am good looking but i am fat, like 110 kgs fat. I gone to gym in the past so i am not really like a ball either but still i am almost obese and i don't have a lot of self confidence. I can talk to guys with no problem and if i don't want to impress girls i can talk to them easily too. But when i want to talk to a girl in a flirting way, i don't know what to do. My face gets red and i act like an imbecile. I don't know what to do. I know i should lose weight, i know all i need to know to lose weight, i even gone to nutritionist last week but i don't have any motivation at all. What the fuck do i do anons?
>>
view women for what they are, lesser beings. It will help you alot.
>>
>>17915716
OP wanted to get a girlfriend, not protect his virginity.
>>
>>17915737
>virgin
>have slept with over a 100 women
Lmao
>>
>>17915742
Do you keep a list?
>>
>>17915716
I don't not if you are trolling but my mother raised me and my brother alone and she even took care of my grandparents at the same time. She is the most important person in my life and i don't know how i can live without her. She is probably a better and a greater person then any of you could ever be.

So don't bother yourself writing anymore. Women are not lesser beings. Most of the women are idiots but most of the men are idiots too. One of them is you.
>>
>>17915697
>but i don't have any motivation at all
Looking and feeling better isn't motivation enough for you?

Something like a gym is also generally a decent hobby and you're bound to meet people to improve social skills with, in turn maybe even meet chicks and have more to offer to them than you have now.

Although others should never be your motivation to improve. Why wouldn't you want to be the very best version of yourself for you alone? The rest usually comes.
>>
>>17915832
I like doing sports actually but i am fat. I haven't gone to gym in since the summer before. One day i am super energic, running 10 kms, next week i don't even want to get out of bed. I had a chrush in high school i never talked once in 4 years. She gave me some motivation for couple do months but nothing ever gives me motivation to go on a diet for 6 months. I want to be best of myself but i can't act on it
>>
>>17915871
Well, try the "fear" approach then if positive motivation doesn't do. Where do you picture yourself if you won't be able to motivate yourself to improve? Do you really want to end up there? Eventually you totally will and the older you get and more used to your current thought patters, the harder will it be to change. Metabolism rarely improves with age either, so there is that too.

>go on a diet for 6 months
Try picturing it in different time frames, week to week and track down your progress. Still long but not as demotivating as "6 months".
>>
>>17915910
I tried everything to get motivated but i just can't seem to get it going. I just don't care after a while.

It isn't the 6 months that demotivate me. I tried it for a month about 9 months ago and lost 5 kgs in a month. I can do it but can't bring myself to do it.

Same with girls. I don't fear that they will reject me. I talked to a friend of mine who studies psychology and he said i most probably fear the effect that rejection would have on me. I think he is right. If i knew a girl was into me i think i would talk to her easily.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.