[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kissed my best friend's girlfriend this New Year's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rthygfujuyt.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
rthygfujuyt.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
I kissed my best friend's girlfriend this New Year's Eve. Just lips, mind. But still.
It's been obvious for a while that she's into me and I'm into her. Right before the countdown she asked her boyfriend if she could kiss me on the lips instead of the cheek (which would've been more appropriate) and he sort of grunted yes. Then she found me somewhere after the countdown in the hallway, looked me in the eye for a moment then grabbed and kissed me.

I'm getting kind of sick of this kind of attention. I mean, I love it. And she's amazing. But she's with my bro, you know. It just puts me into a really awkward position.
I think I should let my friend know what I think. About how she's into me and how he must know he can trust me, but he should keep an eye on her.
Any advice on how to talk to my bro about this? I'm really rather bad at this sort of thing, but I really feel like we need to clear the air.
>>
Bro's before hoes, never forget the golden rule passed on through millenia my good sir
>>
>>17915645
I mean, I don't know how male friendships work but just try to avoid her?
When you talk to him be sure to warn him, though.
>>
>>17915645
>It's been obvious for a while that she's into me
are you sure? like in she has flat ass told you or grabbed your dick or something because if this is in your head and you say something to your bro it will explode.

Best if you just stay away from her
>>
File: hopes and dreams.png (249KB, 704x523px) Image search: [Google]
hopes and dreams.png
249KB, 704x523px
>>
>>17915675
This. Avoid her and if this continues just tell your friend that you find the way his gf acts around him weird or something.
Don't flat out say you think she's into you ffs
>>
>>17915645

Don't betray your friend

Men who betray their honor have no place at my table
>>
>>17915655
>>17915703
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on doing anything with her. She's with my bro.

>>17915663
>>17915692
Avoiding her is pretty hard because I meet up with my bro and other friends all the time, and he always brings her.

>>17915675
It's been going on for months. In fact, we've been meeting up more and more these days and it's usually her initiative, which makes me feel like she's finding any excuse to see me.
As for being sure, there have been other instances. It's just constant little things. She keeps saying she wished her boyfriend was more like me, looked and acted more like me. She invited herself over to my place next month as well, and this week I got a Christmas card from her saying "To many great nights spent in your bed in 2017". I mean, even if it's all done jokingly, it still puts me in an awkward position. Whether it's her true feelings or not doesn't matter. The fact is, she's flirting with me on any occasion she gets, sometimes while her boyfriend is right there in the room. I just know that if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be cool about her glaringly obvious flirting. Which is why I want to talk this over with me bro.
Like I said, I won't touch her. I'm not a monster. I just need to clear the air and address the elephant in the room. He must've realised something's going on. And I want him to know I won't betray him, but that his girlfriend is being a bit too flirtatious and maybe he should be careful. This isn't normal behaviour for a girlfriend to display.
>>
File: 1326652584790.jpg (35KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1326652584790.jpg
35KB, 170x213px
>>17915771
>And I want him to know I won't betray him, but that his girlfriend is being a bit too flirtatious and maybe he should be careful. This isn't normal behaviour for a girlfriend to display.
Good on ya, bro
>>
>he must know he can trust me
You should probably stop kissing his girlfriend if you want him to believe that.

No, "but she kissed me" isn't a fucking excuse. You know what's up. You need to reestablish your personal space when she invades it.
>>
>>17915645
just tell him the truth
>>
>>17915787
I didn't want to sperg out and be all "No girl, you can't do this" over an "innocent" kiss on the lips her boyfriend agreed to. I'm terrible with these situations.
I just want to talk to my bro about these increasingly flirtatious acts she's been doing, and how he really feels about it. Like I said, I wouldn't like it if my girlfriend did that. Then again, he seems perfectly fine with her sleeping in my bed.

I somehow need to get him alone and talk this through. But I'm afraid he'll just brush it off. But I think this is quite serious. Even though I won't fuck her or anything, her behaviour isn't normal, and I think it might be causing a rift between me and my bro, even on a subconscious level.
>>
At least you've got your priorities straight. Call your friend, ask to meet up somewhere, just the two of you. Talk it over. Maybe he knows something you don't. Maybe this can all be talked out in a civil manner
>>
>>17915771
>this week I got a Christmas card from her saying "To many great nights spent in your bed in 2017".
Fuck her. Make sure you tell her it's a one-time thing. Deny everything if she ever comes out with it. Life is short friend, have some fun.
>>
>>17915771
Tell her to fuck off, then tell your mate about this
>>
>>17915655
Always this.
>>
>>17915899
>No girl, you can't do this" over an "innocent" kiss on the lips her boyfriend agreed to

You readily admitted that she is interested. You and her both know this was no where near innocent. You are acting like a dick to your friend buy doing things you readily admit are not innocent. Apologize, admit your glaring mistakes and move on.
>>
>>17915899
This isn't just 'abnormal gf behavior' - this is fucking bizarre. Seriously - does she have some sort of mental disorder that you aren't telling us about? Because I can find no other reason that not only is your best friend allowing a girl to treat him this way; but also that you are both allowing this person to slowly warp your friendship.

Autism, bipolar, dissociative identity - what is it?
>>
>>17916449
I think it's denial on his part.
As for her, she's young (legal, mind). I honestly think she hooked up with my bro, got to know me, and thought I'd be a better fit.
Now I have nothing to do with that, and that is entirely her problem. But it really is bizarre and I want to talk it over with my friend. But like I said, I think he's in denial, he'll just say it's a joke, nothing serious. But it is serious, and it could damage our friendship.
>>
>>17915645
>she asked her boyfriend if she could kiss me on the lips

what the fuck, how was he okay with this? especially just a random kiss in the hallway or whatever

Just tell him how you feel, as others pointed out don't directly say "I think your gf wants to fuck me, bro" but any negative reaction he might have is better than this shit stewing for however much longer, creating tension, and finally boiling over in some fucking murder-suicide or something
>>
Well if she is flirting with you while dating your friend she sounds immature and slutty. Next time she flirts with you don't pay attention to her. She gets off on the validation she gets from you, nothing else. Flirting also may be her idea of being "nice", when in reality it's irritating to most guys. By not paying her attention she'll lose interest very quickly and look for it somewhere else. This actually isn't too bad.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.