[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have been cheating on my husband for the past few months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: MAP.png (20KB, 1009x536px) Image search: [Google]
MAP.png
20KB, 1009x536px
So, I have been cheating on my husband for the past few months. I feel really guilty but at the same time he just cannot satisfy me. What should I do? Should I divorce him?
>>
>>17915628
You should stop being a bitch
>>
If you have kids, no
>>
>>17915633
How am I a bitch? It's his fault I'm like this.
>>
>>17915628
b8
>>
Bait, but the answer to the question is for the cheating whore to leave the poor guy, no one deserves to be back-stabbed like this.
>>
What will you lose?

What will you gain?

Think before doing anything
I know women who end marriages and repeating the mistake again and again.
>>
>>17915628
Not if you love him. If he cannot satisfy you sexually but can provide for you then keep him around and get your sex from somewhere else
>>
File: WEW LADDY.png (840KB, 1029x765px) Image search: [Google]
WEW LADDY.png
840KB, 1029x765px
>>17915642
>It's his fault I'm like this.

Better be bait. It's YOUR fault for not talking to him and working through it with him. Because that's what good relationships do.
>>
>>17915642
You just needed to get a dildo or whatever not full on start cheating on him.
>>
>>17915666
This is what I was thinking. If he finds out I doubt he will do anything anyway. He's very passive. I'll just call the police and say he was beating me up
>>
>>17915642
Right so this is bait.
Threat closed everyone, stop falling for it.
>>
>>17915628
> but at the same time he just cannot satisfy me.
Then you should've talked about and look for ways to change that. You've also could've suggested seeing other dudes, strictly for fucking. If he's not cool with that, divorce is probably the best option unless the financial penalties and the likes would be too high.
>>
Everyone ITT must be baiting, there's no way actual people think like this. Christ.
>>
>>17915628
You should kill yourself degenerate whore. I got you IP now. I'm gonna tell him everything. Good thing I live nearby.
>>
>>17915680
that would ruin his life do it haha it would b funni
>>
>>17915954
It's just bait.
>>
>>17915642
Then why dont you talk to him about it and come out with a solution instead of being a dumb selfish cunt who cheats on his provider with a guy who puts no investment on you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.