[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm against race mixing but I just cannot get rid of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483384573894.jpg (129KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483384573894.jpg
129KB, 750x1000px
I'm against race mixing but I just cannot get rid of this yellow fever I have. I just don't find white females attractive anymore. The niggers can have them.
>>
nigs already got em senpai, too late
>>
Too bad you'll never fuck either race.

You like Asians because you're too inferior as a white man to get white women, so you assume Asian women will chase you and be submissive. Nope, you're beta no matter what.
>>
>>17915590
But I have a jap gf though, so you're wrong. Tyrone is waiting for you.
>>
>>17915595

Pics with timestamp or some kind of evidence or you're a beta boi.
>>
>>17915602
>Manly white slut us triggered this much by the truth
topkek
>>
I'm against homosexuality but I just cannot get rid of this fever for cock I have.
>>
>>17915586

>>>/pol

this way
>>
>>17915613
This whole site is /pol/ in case you haven't noticed. We 4chan now
>>
>>17915586

>im not gay
>but i love sucking dicks

uh huh.
>>
>>17915586
do what makes u happy, stop cucking yourself to a political ideology

and besides, once you do stop cucking yourself to it, then your yellow fever will probably disappear anyway, because thats where it likely comes from
>>
>>17915590
This isn't entirely true if you consider other regions of Asia than Japan, Korea and middle-class-and-up China. Even old, fat pigs in their sixties can easily find a cute twenty-something who is more than content with being a submissive housewife in exchange for citizenship in a western country.

Of course, there's always a chance that she'll cheat on you and just divorce your ass once she's got her citizenship, but I see plenty of import waifus who stay with their sugar-granddaddies until daddy kicks the bucket and they inherit all of granddaddy's stuff.

It is basically an extreme form of prostitution and I find it pretty morally questionable since I'm sure plenty of the redneck shitheads who import waifus don't treat them well at all. Then again, there are probably also relationships that are mutually positive where the Thai/Flip waifu gets a wastly improved standard of living and a safe future for her and her children, in exchange for making a poor old white guy happy for the last few years of his life. Still, it's nothing I could see myself doing, I would feel too ashamed and like I was taking advantage of a helpless person.
>>
>>17915670
>redneck
>being a yank poofter
wew
>>
>>17915590
>>17915670
Of course, this does probably mean you'll have to settle for a waifu that is more brown than yellow (maybe Thai/Flip), but if that's not a problem you can basically just get on a plane and come back with an Asian gf.

If you have any single male friends your waifu might even hook them up with some of her own friends or family. I was installing a surveilance system at a client's place, and his Flip waifu almost immediately tried selling me on her sister, who, at least on pictures, was absolutely insanely hot. I later found out she had just turned 18, while I was almost thirty at the time. I'm glad I chickened out of that because it would have made me feel like such a fucking pig.

If you're unable to pull chicks in your own country you will likely have to settle for a waifu of much lower social standing than yourself, which means she'll be poor and probably very uneducated. To me that creates this relly weird balance in the relationship that furthers the feeling of exploitation. I couldn't handle feeling like that about a partner, even if I smothered her with love and material goods, and got her an education and a job.

If you can deal with that and are okay with delicious brown Asians, go for it. Put in some effort to be a good husband, get fit and take good care of her. Win-win for everyone. Good luck.

Deleted and reposted for extreme phone typos.
>>
>>17915586
>I'm against race mixing

obviously not, you're just a contrarian edge fag
>>
>>17915602
You really think somebody is going out of their way to take selfies of themselves with timestamp to prove something to a fucktard on the Internet?
>>
>>17915586
>race mixing
Implying everyone isn't mixed as fuck except some small Asian & African ethnic groups. There are no original Europeans or non-mixed Europeans and by extension; their descendants in other countries. So your reasoning is flawed. If you're American then you're likely even more mixed too.
>>
>>17915586
You're a cunt. OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.