[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok then...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Right so I think I just fucked up. I fell out with my ex who was also my best friend, it was rather weird but I kinda just decided to disappear from his life silently. He had been ignoring me for a while so that was my decision. Though it was during a tough time for him but it was oddly obvious he didn't want to talk, anyway so I just vanished but I wanted to know how he was doing so I messaged his brother's girlfriend thinking she'd understand, but that was a big mistake. He just left a long message telling me that he didn't want me in his life at all and harshly told me to never contact him or his family again.

I feel utterly terrible and confused as to why he'd react so aggressively.
>>
>he ignores you
>he is going through a rough time
>contact his family, despite all the hints to leave him alone
>get pissy when you get chewed out

Jesus christ women are stupid
>>
>>17915416
Well he specifically ignored me, no one else and he twice said he didn't want me to leave him alone and got pissed when I asked again for a third time. So him saying no but sending all signals that he wanted to be alone... It got confusing.
>>
>>17915409
>I feel utterly terrible and confused as to why he'd react so aggressively.
Because :
>So I just vanished

That's being a cunt, unless you were together for like a month, you don't break up without a word, without even saying it's over, and moretheless if it's a tough time for him.

You acted like a cunt, so he answered accordingly.
>>
>>17915435
We were already broken up and just friends. And my intention was to give him the space he obviously hinted at that he wanted but it was obvious it was only me that he wanted space from... I guess I should have spoken to him but I do not see how it would have changed my situation. He said he didn't want space but hinted at it all the time. I didn't mean anything hurtful by inquiring about him and his dad.
>>
>>17915445
Oh weel I read too fast. But also your OP wasn't that much clear.

Anyway, if it was obvous he didn't want to talk, and you ask someone related, yeah I can understand why he'd react like that. Not that it's the right way to respond to this.

Guess you just have to suck it up and don't talk to him anymore then.
>>
>>17915469
Well I understand that but I just feel terrible that I sparked so much hatred in him.
>>
>>17915498
Happens, specifically in relationships. But I don't have enough details to tell you why, don't know you, him or your history together so..
>>
>>17915544
Well I honestly didn't know what to do. He gave me mixed signals so I thought about doing what was best for us both, though I realize I fucked up and probably just should have moved on but I just felt like I needed to know he was okay.
>>
>>17915556
>I needed to know he was okay
yeah I understand, and that's kind of you but obviously he didn't take that well..
>>
>>17915588
No that's obvious. :/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.