[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv I come with a very serious request for advice, please no memes and no /pol tier advices.I will tell a story as a greentext (bit autistic tho)

> Be me, 20 year old KHV, pretty depressed because of it.
> Casually through contact with one of girls from high school, sometimes help hew with her schoolwork, not much tho.
> She knows about my struggle with girls( most of it is not my physical appearance, but rather my mental problems, maybe some form of anxiety or smth.)
> Meet with her and genuinely having a good time, but not expecting anything.
> Suddenly she holds my hand and start kissing me, I have a best feeling in a world, then we go hand-holding and kissing, I touch her boobs etc.
> She asks if we can go to my place, but sadly its not possible, but I say I arrange it for a next time.
> This all feels like a dream, especially because she took all the initiative and so my "autism" was not an issue.
> Chat with her later, she said she likes me, but she is not sure about the long-distance relationship( which would be case for around 2 years), we would be able to be with each other about 30-40% of the time.
> I am catching feelings yet I know this can end very badly. (when I was with some girls before they would usually reject me before any physical contact so it was not that bad).
> She said that she does not want relationship now (while doing all this and telling me 1 and 1/2 month ago she wants relationship)...
The worst thing for me is that she initiated EVERYTHING, I would never think about any of this, yet she does all this and then crush me.

Now either I
> Give up for now and see what will happens later, but she might be in other relationship (she said she does want any, but you know)... I am almost sure that if she is not in any relationship she will contact me later, she does that all the time.
> Give up on her all along (she got my emotion up and then crushed them), I find it irresponsible
> Any other options?

Many Thanks.
>>
Your young OP. Don't get tunnel vision for one girl. Just have sex with her if you can and don't expect a relationship or anything. The first girl you sleep with is usually not the girl you end up with. Also don't feel bad I didn't lose my virginity of even hold hands until I was 22. I'm 25 now and doing fine. I was like you the girl started with me and invited me to her house and everything. We dated for a year and she decided she didn't like me anymore and just left without telling me why. Which is why you try not to get too attached. Good luck buddy, don't take it all so seriously.
>>
>>17915400
Many thanks for you advice buddy. It is true, that I might get too much of a tunnel vision, she was a first girl I was ever with physically intimate, so that is why it left a huge trace on me. What if she contact me again? I am almost sure later or sooner she will.
>>
Bump, anyone having any other ideas?
>>
>>17915382
Keep her around but police yourself up.
If you can't control your own feeling this kind of girl will fuck you over but at the same time if you don't keep he around I bet you will regret it.
>>
>>17915513
Thanks for advice, I am normally not emotional person when it comes to various life situations, but this got me off guard.
>>
>>17915525
Nah, you're welcome.
You sound like a cool guy, OP, just be careful.
>>
>>17915535
Many thanks for your kind words.
>>
>>17915414
She probably won't and if she will, play it cool, like you don't want anything.
>>
>>17915760
Might happen,but we had these intervals of chatting/not chatting, for years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.