[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

My husband brought a friend over and when I walked in he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0484.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0484.png
1MB, 640x1136px
My husband brought a friend over and when I walked in he was rolling a blunt in the kitchen. I was very rude and he left a few minutes later. My husband says he is so embarrassed.
I don't feel bad he shouldn't bring drugs in my house at this age.

My husband said I am going to make the kids grow up racist.
>>
Haha I doubt that will make them racist, and yeah if was part of a married couple with kids I wouldn't want that shit rolled in my kitchen either.
>>
>>17915283
Holy shit the implications of what you are saying is fucking hysterical.

Ok so your husband has a black friend who smokes weed and he hangs out with him sometimes. You freaked out over weed and kicked him out and your husband said that you are racist for not accepting black culture and smoking a blunt.

Also, do you even know what a blunt is? A blunt is a joint rolled in tobacco like a cigar. A spliff is a joint with rolling tobacco added. A joint is just weed in a rolling paper.
>>
>>17915283
Stuck up bitch.
>>
>>17915302
And I'm assuming you called him a nigger for bringing weed into your house.

You realize that it's just weed, right? You should smoke some with your husband and fuck.
>>
>>17915283
>I don't feel bad he shouldn't bring drugs in my house at this age.
man i sure hope i don't turn out like this when i'm 30 or 40
>>
>>17915310
Fucking stoners some people just don't like weed and don't want it in their house
>>
>>17915283
Having a trigger about drugs is just as stupid as being upset about skin colour, really.

On the other hand, it really is polite to ask before you do shit in someone else's house. I am with you on this, OP. It is YOUR FUCKING HOUSE and you have domain over it.
Even a king can't legally step through your door without permission, nevermind a fucking dindu regardless of skin colour.
>>
>My husband said I am going to make the kids grow up racist.
Your husband should know better than to keep a friend like that at his fucking age.

Unless it's legal where you live, I wouldn't advise letting him back into your home. Trying to get CPS to spend the resources to take kids away is a challenge these days, but illicit drugs are the one thing they're always going to respond to with bells on their toes, purely because of how often druggies get shot for ripping someone off.
>>
>>17915320
Did she have to be a bitch about it, though? Jesus.
>>
File: 1168725684657.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1168725684657.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>17915283
I think this is a bait thread, since a husband and wife should understand each other's position about weed, and "drugs" in general, before it comes to a head by a homie rolling a doob in the kitchen. Which is seriously chump tier to get angry and a rando over, clearly the person in the wrong is the partner who allowed it to happen if it wasn't kosher.
>>
>>17915316
If you're anything like the weed smokers I grew up with, you'll probably neck yourself by then.
>>
I know what a blunt is it is not legal here no and my kids are 1.5 and 2
Months old and the toddler was watching him roll up.
>>
>>17915320
Yeah! Have a kneejerk reaction to a nonaddictive hardly harmful drug. I haven't been a stoner for years. It's not a big deal, all it does negative is make you lazy and eat too much. I don't smoke but every few months because I am more focused on my schooling and fitness.

Seriously, it's weed. It's better than having alcohol in your house.
>>
>>17915346
im honestly surprised so many ppl are this crappy of parents
>>
>>17915339
good thing im not
>>
>>17915339
Because it is a known fact that all people are the same, right?
>>
>>17915332
I work at an actual drug rehab center and what you're saying is retarded. Nobody gets shot over an eight of weed. That's fucking stupid dude. Drug dealers want to avoid trouble and attention. And people aren't fucking fiending from weed even meth and heroin users don't get fucked over very often because it's a fucking business.
>>
>>17915335
Well if her husband knows how she feels about it he should've acted accordingly. I'm not saying she's right or wrong in not wanting weed around but that's her preference and her husband should respect that.
>>
OP should know weed is harmless.
>>
>>17915353
Weed makes me beat my children and forget what their names are. I blow it in their faces while I fuck prostitutes in front of them.

How retarded are you?
>>
>>17915354
Oh wow, you're right. None of them had fucking brain damage.
What the fuck lead to that catastrophe of a tattoo, an overzealous love of skiing?
>>
>>17915362
Yes.
I'm no square I have smoked lots of pot and I let my husband continue to smoke since our kids are little
But the toddler is now imitating EVERYTHING we do and we decided TOGETHER no more we even had a last New Years toke and he promised it was done.
>>
>>17915366
Look.
Do you have kids?

I want better for them than what I had and I don't want them imitating me or my husband or the people we have around.

A 2 or 3 year old imitates their parents. Bud is HIGHLY illegal in our state. It's no good for mature adult parents.
>>
>>17915361
>Nobody gets shot over an eight of weed.
They do, when they steal it, and don't sit there and tell me that people don't steal it, when my fucking brother use to do it all the time and was almost burned alive over the matter.
>I work at an actual drug rehab center
You work with Stacy when she's doing heroin to put up with her rich and fucking retarded parents.
You don't work with Cletus the meth head or Jamal the crack fiend.
>>
>>17915378
True
>>
>>17915374
Nah, I just don't see why you would have to abstain from it on new years when you have a baby sitter lined up. Obviously I'm not condoning taking pro bong rips and playing videogames all day. But smoking a joint at a party or to end date night when you have someone watching your kid? Come on now. There is a big area between having your place reek of weed and smoking and fucking at the end of a planned night.
>>
>>17915378
Also, you're assuming DCFS cares, one way or the other. Nah. It makes for good reports when their budget approval comes around.
>>
>>17915378
Your right, I'm not poor. Not everyone is poor though. Stealing 40 bucks worth of weed is fucking retarded though. The gene pool woulf be better off without your brother.

So do you think OPs husbands black friend stole 40 bucks worth of weed and then came over to ops house to get his fix?
>>
>>1791538
That would be fine w me. The toddler was IN THE KITCHEN watching a guy I had never met roll a blunt

That is not okay with me
>>
Yes I have no problem with someone smoking pot if the kids are w a sitter or asleep or at grandmas

I grew pot for a year I'm not so unhip

But in front of an impressionable toddler? That's lame
>>
>>17915393
I can agree with that. Try writing out events better next time. It sounded like the dude was doing it at your new years party or something.
>>
Stonerfags are retarded.
>>
>>17915404
No. On New Years my husband and I agreed to no longer smoke or have pot in the house bc it's illegal where we now live and our sweet toddler wants to do everything we do.

Then today, Jan 2nd, I came home to find a stranger rolling a blunt in front of my daughter. My husband said "hi honey" and I said "leave me alone right now" and the friend left bc he saw no one wanted to smoke a blunt with him.

Then my husband called me rude and said he didn't want the kids to grow up racist.
>>
>>17915283
I don't think the guy smoking a doobie is bad.

But that is your house and you decide what goes on in it.

However, my parents have been smoking weed for the longest time and still have careers, their own house, etc. Doesn't necessarily make people dysfunctional adult babies. So I think that's a little weird that you think a little weed gives you that assumption of a person.
>>
>>17915417
I am not anti pot we both enjoy but we made a decision we didn't want that around our kids.

i don't think it's racist. If the friend was white and was doing that I would have acted the same bc I'm mad at my husband for making a decision and then not following through
>>
>>17915413
Your husband is a faggot.
>>
>>17915417
I don't assume the guy is dysfunctional either but we decided my husband and I that it isn't good to be putting drugs in our daughters face. Had she not been in the kitchen watching that would be a different story.
>>
It's an excuse to say that's racist bc I don't care what race if I dont know you I better not be rolling up drugs in front of my daughter.

I don't care what he does in his house but at my house as a stranger you should be showing some respect
>>
Also I was polite to him he was obviously too busy to introduce himself or shake my hand when I walked in but he wanted to dip once he saw I wasn't about chilling and smoking with him.

When he was leaving I shook his hand and asked him his name and said nice to meet you happy new year
>>
>>17915392
>Your right, I'm not poor. Not everyone is poor though.
Neither was my brother, growing up. He just didn't have as much money as he'd like.
>The gene pool would be better off without your brother.
Aw hell. You're a few months behind that truck, bud.
>So do you think OPs husbands black friend stole 40 bucks worth of weed and then came over to ops house to get his fix?
I don't think he's a friend worth keeping. Even the people who I knew were weed heads, when I was growing up, never did it in front of kids or people who just didn't approve of it. She doesn't know anything about the company he keeps, or who might come knocking while looking for him.

Why should someone feel uncomfortable/anxious about law enforcement in their own home? It's like telling someone not to smoke in your house. If they say "don't do it," you don't fucking do it. You don't get into a debate with them about it like a cunt. You can always go home and do that shit.
>>
>>17915458
lol. You should just tell your husband, "I don't want that nigger in this house." See what he says.
>>
I just want a more positive life for my kids and we have honestly been living a little too laid back for my tastes and I thought my husband and I had come to an agreement about that and I was shocked to come home to that.

It's fine to be a pot smoker but there comes a time in some peoples lives where they want to move on
>>
>My husbamd said I am gking to make the kids grow up racist.
I hope so
>>
>>17915283

>in five year relationship
>girlfriend and I get out own apartment a couple years ago
>her mom comes over
>her mom starts rolling joints at my kitchen table
>girlfriend and her mom start smoking weed together every time they're around one another

I understand times are changing, but I literally do not want my children growing up around those kind of family values. Drug users, and even people who consume alcohol in excess are lazy and unmotivated. Like, I started my life as the child of a single mother on food stamps, medicaid, hud, and disability. I grew up around the shit. But, now, here I am a college graduate, doing well in my life. I have motivation and drive. My girlfriend sleeps in until 3 in the afternoon and can't even make a phone call because of "anxiety."

Your feelings are valid. Although you're in a tougher position because of being in a marriage. If I were you, I'd evaluate what my values are in life, what values I want to instill on my children, and question if your husband has those same values. From their, the choice is yours.
>>
>>17915367
>What the fuck lead to that catastrophe of a tattoo, an overzealous love of skiing?
well skiing isn't the only thing u wear that shit over ur head for
:-))
>>
>>17915354
>nigger
kek
>>
>>17915554
Yeah, but that'd be an even more retarded reason to get it. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Goddamn. Get your shit together, Carlos. You can get tatts that look good at least. Sleeves, spiritual stuff, a fucking tramp stamp. The world is your oyster, until you put something like that on such a hard-to-hide part of the body.

I'd laser that shit off and then score my hand with something until I could pass the scar off as a wood chipper accident. Holy fuck.
>>
>>17915283
you are right, your husband is wrong and stick to it. You have a family and your husbands retort is juvenile. What is he 14? He's not very responsible.
>>
>>17915612
Thanks for this.

It is hard on me sometimes.

He's very mad at me. I know I could have handled the situation different.

I know LOTS of people live like this and are "hip" but it isn't really my style.
>>
>>17915283
its just weed wtf? do you get mad for bringing a beer in the house?
>>
>>17915732
stick to it someone has to be the responsible parent and he isn't holding up his end. I think if he thinks about it for awhile and you don't back off he'll realize he should protect his children and home. That should be his priority not appearing cool and hip.
>>
>>17915283
DUDE

DUDE, WEED LMAO

But really, weed has such a stupid, polarizing effect on many people. You have the stonertards who really smoke a bit TOO much for their own good, but still consider weed the second coming of Christ. On the other hand you have misguided normalfags who think it's SATAN, one toke and you're smoking crystal meth with and AIDS-infected heroin syringe dangling from a gangrened arm.

It's really neither. In my opinion it should be regulated like booze and the government should push neutral, objective facts about the possible dangers of using it.

Weed is a nice recreational treat that adults should be allowed to enjoy, responsibly. Like tobacco I wouldn't want it around my children so I'd ask guests to smoke it outside. As long as it's illegal I'd ask them to roll it out of sight of children, at least unless they're older teens.

No need to be hysterical about it or rude to weed users though, as long as they're not going full YOLO 420 BLAZE IT in your living room with kids present.
>>
>>17915583
its not me u autist its rejjie snow
also
>Sleeves, spiritual stuff, a fucking tramp stamp.
kys pham
u sound like a self-righteous condesending normie fuck
>>
>>17915732
OP just came here looking for someone to confirm her beliefs, yawn.
>>
>>17916149
/thread
>>
File: blacks.png (455KB, 451x471px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacks.png
455KB, 451x471px
>>17915316

What the hell's he doing bringing black people in the house? Jesus Christ.
What did he steal?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.