[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a good man. I work hard in everything I do, do my best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1472549109321.jpg (26KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472549109321.jpg
26KB, 524x400px
I'm a good man. I work hard in everything I do, do my best and achieve the things that I want. I am educated and pretty smart and I have a good job for myself. I can say my life goes pretty fine and dandy, I have a stable group of friends with which I go places, travel, etc.

Now, it honestly baffles my life why can't I get a girlfriend. At 25 I'm kinda the only one single in my social circle and among the few ones who isn't married or getting married soon.
I'm sure there's something wrong out there to be a virgin at 25 with basically no prospects of losing it without hoes. And it's making me sad that I know some of these girls losing their minds for druggies who left the group long ago to do fuck all, or retarded exes who abused and cheated on them.
And some of these girls in relationships with various nu-males who ignore them for weeks on end and treat them like trash.

I'm not saying I'm some fucking prince charming, but I don't think it's that impossible to be completely single as a normal young adult these days.

What am I doing wrong? How do I find out what's wrong with me and his to change myself for the better?
>>
File: literally_every_day.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
literally_every_day.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>
>>17915171
Would you say that you are trying to get a girlfriend? Going the extra mile to meet that girl in the club that gave you the look?
>>
>>17915171
You sound like a beta "good guy" that girls would love to have as a brother and have no intention of ever fucking.
Good news: You are asking this question so you're probably at least starting to look at what's wrong with you that needs fixing.
Also, at about the age of 25, women's preference in men changes and things like jobs and intelligence become more important.
>>
>>17915179
I haven't seen any in the catalong though.
I don't know how to make an accurate analysis of myself and recognise my flaws. Most girls I've talked to said I'm good looking and pretty awesome.

I'm also thinking maybe I don't know how to recognise signs girls are doing and mistake it all for "niceness" or whatever. Mind you, purely because I think it's impossible for NO girl to ever be attracted to me specifically.
>>
Do you ever actually make moves on girls though?

Girls your age or younger aren't really looking for stability yet, they just want to have fun, explore and experience things.

Loosen your tie a bit, try to meet girls without the intention of sleeping with them, love usually comes when you least expect it.
>>
You are not as attractive as you think. Find out what you are doing wrong, and what everyone else is doing right.
>>
>>17915171
The short answer is: because those guys managed to excite those women.

How do you excite women? If I knew that I wouldn't be here.

At the end of the day: life is not fair, you could tick every box on a girl's wish list and still get friendzoned. People are irrational like that.

All I can say is: if it's just an issue of obtaining sex; satisfy yourself with hookers. If you're looking for emotional validation or companionship or any of that other abstract stuff you're shit out of luck.

Enjoy your stable life and find validation in meeting your own goals rather than getting someone else's approval.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.