[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whenever I experience an Orgasm, no matter the time of day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1482506052631.jpg (140KB, 1631x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1482506052631.jpg
140KB, 1631x1274px
>Whenever I experience an Orgasm, no matter the time of day, and no matter if its with my girlfriend, or masturbating, Im completely 100% drained of all energy for the rest of the day until I have a full 5-8 hour sleep.

Is this normal? is anyone else like this? I feel like I should ask a doctor about it. Male btw.
>>
>>17915012
Some details I forgot.

>Eyes feel weird for the rest of the day, can't focus on anything, sometimes they burn for a second.
>Muscles/joints in arms are super lazy/stiff
>>
>>17915012
It's normal to lose a little energy, but not THAT much. Not sure what is happening to you exactly. If you know you are like that you should only ejaculate before you can go to sleep or at least can stay in for the rest of the day until bed.
>>
You're out of mana and have to rest.

Increase your mp.
>>
File: Megumin.jpg (4MB, 2500x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin.jpg
4MB, 2500x3800px
>>17915024
Thats what I was thinking, like people online talk about stuff like having sex 2 or 3 times a day etc and Im just here thinking how the hell.

Thanks, I'll probably go see a Doctor next week. Its years overdue at this point.

>>17915030
I have plenty of mp, anon.
>>
>>17915012
for starters, you didnt really have to greentext that

about your problem, seems like you are ejaculating from your mana. change the setting and set the fapping into durability. to have greater durability, collect items that gives durability. like dumbbells, chicken breasts and melatonin.
>>
Lick your own cum out of your gfs pussy and reclaim stamina.
>>
Typical side effect of over frequent ejaculation.

Stop cumming so much. You should feel energized after busting a nut. I only cum once a week.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.