[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has kind of a strange relationship with his sister.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: am684.jpg (46KB, 400x657px) Image search: [Google]
am684.jpg
46KB, 400x657px
My boyfriend has kind of a strange relationship with his sister.

They are sort of close in age so I can see how they would be close siblings (he's 28 and she's 31). But they do things together that I think are inappropriate (although this could just be me, I don't have any siblings).

Like...

1. They go to movies together/spend a large amount of time alone together
2. I saw them together in midtown last week and she was sitting on his lap on the train even though there were plenty of seats available
3. On new years she kissed him on the lips right in front of me (not in a making out way)
4. She really does not like me for some reason, Despite trying my very best to be friendly and nice to her. She acts like total bitch to me
5. She rests her head in his lap
Tell me I'm just imagining all of this being inappropriate. Please
She looks almost identical to Amanda Knox which makes it even more creepy
>>
>>17914952
At least she doesn't look like a young Helen Mirren
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17006745/
>>
They are fucking.
>>
>>17914952
Although I can see where you're coming from, none of this crosses the line. There just close and they're obviously physical people so naturally this is the outcome.

Sisters always give girlfriends shit at the beginning too, at least they should.
>>
>>17914952

My gf is kinda similar with her brother, really close both physically and mentally. As far as I know, it's nothing to worry about. They grew up together (especially if they're close in age) and grew along with each other. Close sibling relationships are and will be always more intimate than any romantic relationship could be because of that. But you should work on improving your relationship with her. At least in my case, my gf brother didn't think any guy could be good enough for her, so until we actually hanged out and talked he was sorta cold towards me. I would recommend having a chat with her along the lines "He's really important to both of us, so we should work on getting along". It's possible that she views you unsuitable for him, but if that's the case then just accept it. Let them have their close relationship, but don't bother wasting your breath on trying to convince her.
>>
>>17914952

op please get a clue and find a normal bf, he has some kind of weird codependency with his sis and yes likely full sex and this will continue their whole lives no matter what

>>17914968
this person is a troll
>>
>>17914952
Good lord, that sounds hot beyond belief. Wish I had such a great sister.
>>
>>17915020
Fuck off. Strong family bonds is something to be respected.
>>
>>17914952
I have a sister who's very close in age with me and we do absolutely nothing of that. At most we touch hands and that's it.

I'd say it looks very inappropriate.
>>
>anon living up to his incest fantasies
>bitch cumpdumster who calls herself ""gf"" tries to ruin everything

Women once again prove to be massive killjoys.
>>
>>17914952
I don't think it's that weird.
>>
You're all retarded, they've clearly been sexual in the past, there's no denying it
>>
>>17914969
No anon. You see, according to these autists
>>17914967
>>17914968
you and your sister are incestuous perverts.
>>
>>17915217
Calm down anon. It just seems like OPs bf is close with his sister and OP is probably just a little jealous.
>>
>>17914952
I have a sister of whom I am close too. We don't do the weird af kissing shit or sitting on each others laps. I would be concerned.
>>
I feel like I read this exact past a few weeks ago... If not this, it was very similar
>>
>>17915275
ditto, have sister (2 year gap), mid 20s, we dont do that
>>
THAT IS HIS STEP-SISTER AND HE IS BOINKING HER!
>>
>>17914952
1 and 5 are ok,
Maybe 3 was an accident (was she awkward about it?) if not that is a big NO
2 is also a big No
4 is eh.
>>
>>17915427
OP?
>>
>>17915275
>>17915403
I have a brother who is 6 years older than me, and we are really close.
The only thing "physical" about our relationship is that we fight a lot, and it can get messy.
>>
>>17914952

My brother and I would occasionally go to the movies together, have lunch together, go to mutual friends parties together and with friends etc.. Which I think is pretty normal. Some of his ex girlfriends thought this shit was really weird sometimes, but we had mutual friends all throughout adolescence so we were close on that level.

However, when I read the touching and head resting and lap sitting shit, I think that is weird as fuck. My brother and I never touch each other. Aside from hugs on holidays and rough-housing when we were kids. We have literally never kissed each other, but we are not much of a kissing family if that makes sense.

I think something is really fucked up about this, op.
>>
>>17915448
You're an idiot.
>>
I have two sisters. That behavior is definitely weird as fuck.
>>
>>17915486
Why?
>>
>>17914952
stale pasta
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.